UPDATE - #133: the whole thing may be illegal - Blanket, Prince, Paris first autographs up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because John Branca and John McClain are not the executors of the Jackson Family Estate. Why SHOULD Michael's estate set up a museum honoring the Jackson Family?

Of course the Jackson family contributed to popular music and should be honored. So, they should get together and honor themselves, right? What does Michael's MONEY have to do with it? Where's Janet? Can't she help fund the museum? Why must Michael be used and bombarded every single time by his family? Have we forgotten Michael's own words on the Glenda tapes??

In life and now in death, the weight of the Jackson family (financially) is on Michael's (and now his children) shoulders and it needs to stop. The Osmands could stand on their own without Donny and Marie... why can't the Jackson's stand without Michael?

The Jackson Family will get more respect when they do something to DESERVE respect. If the family is a dynasty then they should show and prove and stop depending on a dead man and his children to get by.

I'm officially in love with you (though not a lesbo (no offense ;) )
VERY WELL SAID TRISH!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Because John Branca and John McClain are not the executors of the Jackson Family Estate. Why SHOULD Michael's estate set up a museum honoring the Jackson Family?

Of course the Jackson family contributed to popular music and should be honored. So, they should get together and honor themselves, right? What does Michael's MONEY have to do with it? Where's Janet? Can't she help fund the museum? Why must Michael be used and bombarded every single time by his family? Have we forgotten Michael's own words on the Glenda tapes??

In life and now in death, the weight of the Jackson family (financially) is on Michael's (and now his children) shoulders and it needs to stop. The Osmands could stand on their own without Donny and Marie... why can't the Jackson's stand without Michael?

The Jackson Family will get more respect when they do something to DESERVE respect. If the family is a dynasty then they should show and prove and stop depending on a dead man and his children to get by.

This right here is a PRICELESS post..:clapping::clapping:.....I hope that atleast one of the Jacksons are reading this forum....if they are......"HEY YOU JACKSON"S......READ THIS.....Every word of it is the TRUTH.

OT. The estate should support an MJ museum. lol. I wouldn't step foot in a museum honoring Randy. Seriously.

:lol: well said :agree:

imo people who want us to give them a break aren't seeing the big pic.
what are Joe's next plans regarding the kids? :fear:
that's worrying me even more than that belt thing :mello:

sorry for the offtopic: @Memefan when you find this interview, can you please send it to me too? thanks

Last edited:
This right here is a PRICELESS post..:clapping::clapping:.....I hope that atleast one of the Jacksons are reading this forum....if they are......"HEY YOU JACKSON"S......READ THIS.....Every word of it is the TRUTH.
some of em are .. or shall I say .. a certain someone is reading for sure

I just dont understand fans who wants the jacksons in charge of michael's estate.They are not good with businesses and most of them have filed for bankruptcy at different points in time including katherine and joe.All the projects/business they started failed and michael had to bail them over and over again.Their failed businesses is small potatoes compared to michael's estate.His estate is an empire and anybody who feels they can handle it needs to wake up fom his/her slumber.

This whole thing just makes me sad and afraid for the future of Michael's children. It is straight up exploitation and so sad that it is the estate attorney who talks about not condoning the use of the children's signatures to sell merch and not the family.

Michael would have HATED this. He never used his children this way and would never have allowed anyone else to do it. The children are innocent. Of course they would agree to whatever is presented to them to honor the father they love by people they believe and SHOULD be able to trust. Pity that they can't. It will be horrible if they continue to be used this way.

For those who talk about how they are already famous and celebrities - well, that is never what Michael wanted for them. He wanted them to be able to choose their own path - not to be famous just for who their father is. Think about Lisa Marie Presley and how that screwed up HER life. She grew up chased by paps and all over the tabs no matter what she did only because of who her father was - and look how she turned out. Drugs and mental issues through her teen years and never really happy. Is that what is wanted for Michael's children????? They need to grow into their own identities and not be used for profit and to be made to feel that their only importance is because of who their father is. I do hope the exploitation is over and will not be continued. Maybe Prince and Paris could do well through this because they are older - but what about poor Blanket. Seems like everything Michael ever wanted for his children has been thrown away just so his children can replace him as the family cash cows.

I just dont understand fans who wants the jacksons in charge of michael's estate.They are not good with businesses and most of them have filed for bankruptcy at different points in time including katherine and joe.All the projects/business they started failed and michael had to bail them over and over again.Their failed businesses is small potatoes compared to michael's estate.His estate is an empire and anybody who feels they can handle it needs to wake up fom his/her slumber.

yes, I agree. If the Jackson were put in charge of the Estate, the MJ3 would be bankrupt before Prince reached 18, I am sure. And I am NOT saying that because I am a Jackson family hater (I am not a hater), I am saying that because that's an obvious fact based on their whole business history. They are not good with money, pure and simple. And Michael knew that.

It's really amazing to me that there are so many people here who easily forget about Michael's wishes while supporting the Jackson family. Because after all, it's not about what the family wants. It's about what Michael wanted. Is it that hard to understand and respect that? Even if YOU don't understand his decision, even if you would write a different will in his place (yes, I read such comments on another board), it's not about what you think is right. And it's not about what the family thinks they are entitled to. It's ONLY about what Michael thought was right for him. It's his decision and his choice. And no one else's.

Last edited:
those fan who think that estate should be run by family are as delusional as those family member who think that Michael owe his success to them :crazy:

those fan who think that estate should be run by family are as delusional as those family member who think that Michael owe his success to them :crazy:
Exactly Michael don't owe any of them ish nor anyone else... when they were running around sleeping with women, making babies, abandoning babies, beating the life outta the women they were with, cheating on their wives etc Michael was working his ass off to achieve what he did. If they wanna blame anyone for the lack of success and career they gotta blame themselves as they didn't have no priorities. They can go mad over how fate has played them but Michael doesn't owe any of these grown middle aged or seniors (as seeing that some of his siblings are almost 60) ISH. Everyone who claims or thinks differently needs a reality check

Last edited:
God, Please, protect Michael Jackson's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket.
Please allow Michael Jackson to continue to watch over them. :angel:

Well, those fans who think that estate should be run by family thought exactly as the Jacksons, Michael owe his success to them. At least this makes sense, the logic of them, hardcore fans of Jackson Family & Their Mentors!! LOL

After all the Jackson family has a huge legacy, that the presence of Michael makes no difference even without him, there would have been Jackson 5, the Jacksons, up to the "Family Tour" made no difference Michael to accept whether or not, same without Michael they would have left Gary ... do not forget that we are the delusional by saying that "their musical legacy" is nothing without Michael, after all they've achieved many things when Michael was not involved

LOL

Well, those fans who think that estate should be run by family thought exactly as the Jacksons, Michael owe his success to them. At least this makes sense, the logic of them, hardcore fans of Jackson Family & Their Mentors!! LOL

After all the Jackson family has a huge legacy, that the presence of Michael makes no difference even without him, there would have been Jackson 5, the Jacksons, up to the "Family Tour" made no difference Michael to accept whether or not, same without Michael they would have left Gary ... do not forget that we are the delusional by saying that "their musical legacy" is nothing without Michael, after all they've achieved many things when Michael was not involved

LOL

:clapping:
speechless speechless thats how all this make me feel :hysterical:

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Girl, I can always count on you to talk some sense!:yes:

Originally Posted by Trish

Let the Church say, Amen. :agree:

Sorry but... do you really think "a belt" is such a comemoration of MJ? :scratch: This is just to rise money for the museum, using MJ image (and kids), not to remember Michael. Are there any Jerm/LaTo/Marlon/Randy's belts out there?

Ok... they have been trying to make this for a looooonnnnggg time now, as far as 2008 I think. But remember this is not only a "museum", it's an entertaining facility, hotel, gulf court and the like. So being such a huge thing, they surely can get funds from different sources... unless people didn't trust on the makers of this thing. Why can't they "invest" wihout using MJ's kids?

Wasn't it 20%?
Whatever, it is still a lot of money, no question.

Please...do you feel this a fair statement? :no: You surely have the right to voice your opinion, but don't trash all of us.

At the end of the day, we know, as MJ fans, Michael didn't use his kids to get money AT ALL.

Period.

If MJ was alive, the media would have attacked him for using his kids to make money, without a shadow of doubt.

Do you forget that on the Invicible album Prince was recorded saying some words at the end of the song "Lost Children?" Do you know the CD lists Prince in the credits?

I guess if MJ was alive and released an album, his kids would include some stuff, be it writing or drawing, that would be included on the CD. Now some in the media would have jumped on that to condemn MJ.

Then i also know what is rubbing executors the wrong way is they had plans to get MJ's kids to be involved in the album in some way or form to help it sell. Maybe that is what Sony meant by an extra $50 MILLION if certain conditions were MET. Now looking at it, i can't see Sony passing a chance to have the executors tie in MJ kids in some way.

But now with this comemoration, it "undermines" the backroom dealings the executors planned and would approach Katherine later with sweet talk to include the kids on the album in one way or another, just as the Grammys appraoched her with the offer that the kids pick up the awards.
Oah, now the executors would not be exploiting MJ kids?

As for those who like to drive a wedge between Michael and the other Jacksons, if Michael wanted to separate himself from his family, he would have done so while he was alive.

BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

And one thing i know is that in MJ's hour of need, his family never faltered once in being around him and defending him and going to court with him.

From 18th December 2003 when Jermaine picked up that phone and blasted people on CNN to Joe and Katherine on their own initiative holding an interview "Our Son Michael" that was shown worldwide to Tom Sneddon filing a gagging order to silence the entire Jackson family because they were effectively standing up for Michael, their own blood.

I know as God is my witness that i never saw all these executors and other pretend friends of Michael coming on TV or saying anything in his defence.

A friend in need is a friend indeed

And a family in your hour of need is a family indeed

Not some people who are your friends because of dollar signs but when you are in need, they are nowhere to be seen.

As Thomas Mesereau himself said, a lot of people let down Michael.

Now, to hear some fans talking trash about MJ's own family and driving a wedge between him and them is unbelievable, just because of some belt.

MJ's estate does not have to fund the museum, but a Jackson Museum constitutes

Michael, Tito, Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon, Randy

Those are the brothers who make up the Jackson5, then Jacksons
and not

Tito, Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon, Randy

That team also never had JANET in its line-up as a group singer.

So you want the non-group singer to fund the museum, but to extract the group member just because he is deceased?

Oh, okay, then why did MJ promise Gary in 2003/04 to help build a museum that would honour the Jackson's memory?

Oh, i know, it don't matter now. Since he is gone, it is no longer the Jacksons memory.

I am sure he is more offended that Latoya and others are selling his kids' private info to the tabloids...or that his kids personal business are beign leaked ....or that his mother agreed to have them sign a freakin' belt to raise money for Joe's latest pet project.

I am sure fans criticizing Katherine's lack of judgment in this matter..IS THE LEAST of MJ's worry. Wherever he is...

And we shouldn't be subtle in exposing adults who are greedy, and encourage 3 minors' involvement in selling conterfeited products.

That being said, imagine these same greedy adults at the head of MJ's empire? Just imagine....

and who are you or anyone else fit to determine Mrs.Jackson's lack of Judgement.< thats not a question but a statement!
spin It around however you want... Bottom line Is as I said Michael would not be happy with no one messing with his mother for whatever freaking reason they conjure up,nor his kids on any level !
Being a fan gives no special privilage to constantly criticize/character attack michael's relatives and most especially his Mother cause you disagree with a precieved behavior on their part !
you best believe If any real harm came at the hands of another to Michael's children that said person'/s will pay the price!
That fierce protection extends to mama Jackson as well so back It up off of her !

The way some fans here are reacting is unbelieavle.

Let Lisa Marie be their Guardian
Let them get emancipation
Let Janet give Katherine and Joe her wealth
Oh the terible evil devilish Jacksons

all because the kids signed a belt.

Now let me remind you of something. Lisa Marie's daughter at age 14 was on the CATWALK MODELING.

Here it is http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/elvisgranddaughtertorockthecatwalk.shtml

I bet her mother was exploiting her for fame and money.

Some of you are becoming super-ridiculous about Jacksons just as the media was. The media hated two people, Michael Jackson and the Jacksons, ever since the 80s.

Now that Michael is away, they are left with one to demonise.

No one denies Joe has his shortcomings. But hey, when the Grammy uses the kids for ratings and pressures Katherine to allow them to pay tribute to their father, for fans, that's a good thing.

When it's We Are The World and Katherine is urged to get kids to recite a poem for other people's benefit, then that's a good thing.

But when it's raising funds for a family museum of which MJ is part, just because Joe is the architect, then it's a bad thing for kids just to autograph.

Let me ask any fan one thing, what would Katherine have approved for the kids to do now that it's about one year to commemorate their father's passing?
The concert Jermaine planned is off.
The executors have not bothered and could care less about planning a 1 year memorial for MJ other than signing multi-million deals and also pocketing a nice chunk for themselves.

Tell me what else is on the table to commemorate MJ's passing after one year? And which promoter out there would do a comemoration for MJ with no money involved?

In any case, if it wasn't for Joe and Katherine, we wouldn't be here talking about MJ, he would be somewhere in Gary unknown.

But they want to set up a museum which should have been done long ago, the executors could care less about Gary or Jacksons legacy of which MJ is a part of, but some fans are in hysterics.

I bet PPB should just sit home and eat a quiet dinner to commemorate their father's passing, unless it's an idea by the executors in which they can pocket some millions and not the Jacksons pocketing the millions.

You also forget one thing, the executors have rights over MJ's solo career but they don't have rights over everything.
Motown owned by Universal has rights over MJ's music when he was a kid. So they can use his music and likeness as a kid of photos taken by Motown without approval of the executors.

In the same way, Katherine is guardian of the kids and Jacksons have a legacy over which they have rights, including when MJ was part of them, from Triumph tour to Victory, photos and all that, to extract that would be detrimental to them.

This is not clearcut and if Bravado sued, the Jacksons could also raise their rights to use MJ's likeness as a member of the Jacksons

Remember -

Jackson5 - Motown has rights
The Jacksons - Jacksons have rights as a group
Michael solo career - executors have rights

So that crap of "sue the Jacksons" will only underscore that they have rights to use his image and likeness within teh context of "The Jacksons"

And Katherine as a beneficiary can claim legal expenses from the very same executors seeking to sue her through Bravado, so it's like suing themselves, that's why they have to sit down as is happening now and talk, something executors had refused to do.

I know many have been conditioned to hate the Jacksons but here, no one is in the right and there is a reason why each side is making the decisions that they make.

It's funny to judge Katherine and accuse her of exploiting the kids when you haven't even heard what she has to say, except going by what executors and media have to say.

Since Katherine is a beneficiary of Michael's estate at 40%, she has the money, and you accuse her of exploiting the kids

Why not go and accuse Lisa Marie, beneficiary of Elvis estate of exploiting her 14 year old daughter for something many condemn, putting underage girls on the catwalk? Because it could only happen with parental/guardian approval for a 14 year old.

Oh, and let Paris be looked after by her, she too will be on the Catwalk soon at 14 years if she wants to model, then we will see what you have to say about "exploitation".

This.

Re: *** Blanket, Prince, Paris first autographs up for sale ***

Where's Jermajesty and Jaafar's signed belt. Their father is famous also. LOL! (Makes you want to buy a stun gun and ZAP somebody!)

Where's Tito and 3-T's belt?

If its a FAMILY museum, they everybody should be involved. Dontchathink?

lol you hit the final nail...that sealed it ....hahahah

This is hands down the best post in the thread.

you know it's not only the fact they're using Michael's children name to gain some money. for me it looks like some kind of aknowledgement from the Jacksons that the kids are celebrities now, which they are not... not at this point. it's like giving legitimation for the PAPS, for the video leakers.. for everyone to treat them as celebrities.

they're selling autographs of children that a year ago were so far from the spotlight despite the fact their father is the most famous person ever lived. Would you buy\sell a random kid autograph? I'm sure not. and the Jacksons wouldn't either and I'm sure of it since Michael's kids are the only ones who signed. not Jafaar, nor Jermajesty.

btw I had no bad word against the Jacksons when it was about the kids' speeches at the Grammy or the 'unmasked' appearance at the Memorial. This time it's different.

a real shame, I hope they'll understand that soon enough.

If MJ was alive, the media would have attacked him for using his kids to make money, without a shadow of doubt.

Do you forget that on the Invicible album Prince was recorded saying some words at the end of the song "Lost Children?" Do you know the CD lists Prince in the credits?

I guess if MJ was alive and released an album, his kids would include some stuff, be it writing or drawing, that would be included on the CD. Now some in the media would have jumped on that to condemn MJ.

Then i also know what is rubbing executors the wrong way is they had plans to get MJ's kids to be involved in the album in some way or form to help it sell. Maybe that is what Sony meant by an extra $50 MILLION if certain conditions were MET. Now looking at it, i can't see Sony passing a chance to have the executors tie in MJ kids in some way.

But now with this comemoration, it "undermines" the backroom dealings the executors planned and would approach Katherine later with sweet talk to include the kids on the album in one way or another, just as the Grammys appraoched her with the offer that the kids pick up the awards.
Oah, now the executors would not be exploiting MJ kids?

As for those who like to drive a wedge between Michael and the other Jacksons, if Michael wanted to separate himself from his family, he would have done so while he was alive.

BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

And one thing i know is that in MJ's hour of need, his family never faltered once in being around him and defending him and going to court with him.

From 18th December 2003 when Jermaine picked up that phone and blasted people on CNN to Joe and Katherine on their own initiative holding an interview "Our Son Michael" that was shown worldwide to Tom Sneddon filing a gagging order to silence the entire Jackson family because they were effectively standing up for Michael, their own blood.

I know as God is my witness that i never saw all these executors and other pretend friends of Michael coming on TV or saying anything in his defence.

A friend in need is a friend indeed

And a family in your hour of need is a family indeed

Not some people who are your friends because of dollar signs but when you are in need, they are nowhere to be seen.

As Thomas Mesereau himself said, a lot of people let down Michael.

Now, to hear some fans talking trash about MJ's own family and driving a wedge between him and them is unbelievable, just because of some belt.

MJ's estate does not have to fund the museum, but a Jackson Museum constitutes

Michael, Tito, Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon, Randy

Those are the brothers who make up the Jackson5, then Jacksons
and not

Tito, Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon, Randy

That team also never had JANET in its line-up as a group singer.

So you want the non-group singer to fund the museum, but to extract the group member just because he is deceased?

Oh, okay, then why did MJ promise Gary in 2003/04 to help build a museum that would honour the Jackson's memory?

Oh, i know, it don't matter now. Since he is gone, it is no longer the Jacksons memory.

Yes the executors didn't defend Michael in front of TV but neither did they bashed him.to be fair,we don't know what they did behind the scenes.i would give them benefit of doubts.
there are reasons why Michael still appointed them as executors.and again,the executors have to make money.that's business.they worked and they got paid,fair enough.i would be worried if they don't make money for the estate.
Just because Michael was the member of jackson 5 doesn't mean his kids must have to be involved in this whole funding thing. To be honest, Michael has paid a lot of bills and cleaned up messes for the family.Now he's passed, can't the jackson 5 members now for once stop relying on him? Why can't Tito jackie jermaine randy and marlon also sign the belts but leave the kids who are non jackson 5 members alone on this?Yes the kids are properly willing to do it. But heck,they're just children.It's a great thing for them to do something to help to honor their daddy but this is definitely not a good idea. Please think about what Michael would have wanted, not what the family wanted.
Michael would have NEVER wanted to sell his kids' signatures for money. Letting his children participated in his album and selling his kids' signature is a whole different thing.Yes Michael let Prince participated in his album. But frankly,ppl bought that album because of michael jackson.
Now with this whole belt thing,ppl buy it because of the kids. it's a whole different thing.Would Michael wanted this? I don't think so.

Museum talks have ben going on since the 1990's. What concrete step has MJ taken to help build the museum since 2003?

Michael also promised us that Allan Edgar Poe movie...back in the 1990's...yet...he never did it.

he might have supported the idea, but you have no proof he wanted his hard earned cash invested or the estate to gamble his beloved children' inheritance in yet...another Joe Jackson pet project...after the Jo Cola debacle.

Last edited:
Not true. The belts were illegally made.

IMO SoSoDeaf would have never said the gifts would be intercepted by the executors. The executors don't live at Hayvenhurst. Michael left them in control of his business not the children.

They have no say in the kids being on youtube or them signing belt to raise money for Joe & Katherine latest' venture.

Makes no sense...but I will ask her to clarify that statement. But I can tell you, I highly doubt she'd say something like that.

Some of yall need to listen to MJ's Moonwalker interview...where he said his mom has disappointed him a few times. Katherine is not a saint...she is prone to mistakes like anyone else.

Sorry just read the cnn, now I've seen the tmz article.. ooohh so there is lying goin on too.

katie - she did say that on twitter i saw it.. it's going to be pages and pages back but if there is a way to search on google i'll try and find it. i know it doesn't make sense :scratch: You can ask @mjjnews about this too, thats who she was telling.

iv been searching and found this.. This was in reply to someone called Silly Lilly who asked about this topic on feb 11..

tweets removed on request

I saw her say it on april 4th when jodigomes and mjjnews was telling fans they could send cards for paris. *shrug* i'll keep looking but it's hard to search past tweets, especially for people who tweet so much lol. but you can ask @mjjnews for confirmation if you want. i'm not lying honestly.

Last edited:
Yes the executors didn't defend Michael in front of TV but neither did they bashed him.to be fair,we don't know what they did behind the scenes.i would give them benefit of doubts.
there are reasons why Michael still appointed them as executors.and again,the executors have to make money.that's business.they worked and they got paid,fair enough.i would be worried if they don't make money for the estate.
Just because Michael was the member of jackson 5 doesn't mean his kids must have to be involved in this whole funding thing. To be honest, Michael has paid a lot of bills and cleaned up messes for the family.Now he's passed, can't the jackson 5 members now for once stop relying on him? Why can't Tito jackie jermaine randy and marlon also sign the belts but leave the kids who are non jackson 5 members alone on this?Yes the kids are properly willing to do it. But heck,they're just children.It's a great thing for them to do something to help to honor their daddy but this is definitely not a good idea. Please think about what Michael would have wanted, not what the family wanted.
Michael would have NEVER wanted to sell his kids' signatures for money. Letting his children participated in his album and selling his kids' signature is a whole different thing.Yes Michael let Prince participated in his album. But frankly,ppl bought that album because of michael jackson.
Now with this whole belt thing,ppl buy it because of the kids. it's a whole different thing.Would Michael wanted this? I don't think so.
The only thing Michael let Prince contribute on ''The Lost Children'' was ''where are the lovely flowers'' the whole posting of that poster makes no sense whatsoever and he/she is quiet aware of it. -_-

Sorry just read the cnn, now I've seen the tmz article.. ooohh so there is lying goin on too.

katie - she did say that on twitter i saw it.. it's going to be pages and pages back but if there is a way to search on google i'll try and find it. i know it doesn't make sense :scratch: You can ask @mjjnews about this too, thats who she was telling.

iv been searching and found this.. This was in reply to someone called Silly Lilly who asked about this topic on feb 11..

I saw her say it on april 4th when jodigomes and mjjnews was telling fans they could send cards for paris. *shrug* i'll keep looking but it's hard to search past tweets, especially for people who tweet so much lol. but you can ask @mjjnews for confirmation if you want. i'm not lying honestly.

Weird. I did not want to imply you were lying. It's just a peculiar thing to say. I don't think the estate has to approve anything regarding the kids' day to day life.

Gifts have been sent directly to Hayvenhurst before without any issue.

we don't know how the original discussion started...I don't see the need to ask @mjjnews because this is a non issue to me. It's hard to keep up with simultaneous discussions on twitter at time...But No way is the estate involved in raising these 3 kids or has control over them signing a belt or receiving gifts.

The only thing Michael let Prince contribute on ''The Lost Children'' was ''where are the lovely flowers'' the whole posting of that poster makes no sense whatsoever and he/she is quiet aware of it. -_-

I, too, fail to see any similarity between beltgate and Prince appearing on invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back