Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Update: Air date Nov. 8 th / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

im not wanting to upset anybody lets say that first.

but i agree with moogisland a bit. He was not only brilijant, like elton john said but also a little damaged. and i really think the interview was fine. and maybe some parts had could said differetly but he she is human, michael is/was and that made it for me thouhing..

i thing being a michael fan doesnt mean i have to be protecting him from fans ho say yes he has a not smart way with medicine like the propofal. i can say that and i feel still the same about him..

We had better pay attention to this. Has connected with the interview.
Charles Thomson is deffending Michael Jackson again. And we can join him as well. PLEASE!!! READ the link below!!!!

"It has been a while now since I blogged about Michael Jackson. There are two main reasons for this. The first is that in the wake of my last Huffington Post article I became the subject of some rather bizarre conspiracy theories. The second is that there hasn't been much to write about.

However, today I was informed of an incident which my conscience wouldn't allow me to ignore. Kelvin MacKenzie, former editor of the Sun newspaper, appeared today on the British TV show 'This Morning' and claimed that Michael Jackson was a child molester and his children are better off now that he's dead."

There is link to his blog. Please read and help him with this,

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.com/

Brilliant post White Chocolate, I agree with everything you said :)

- Most importantly the autopsy report DOES NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORT WHAT THEY ARE CLAIMING! PERIOD! I HAVE READ THE ENTIRE REPORT and I have relatives who are in the medical field who have confirmed that if Michael was abusing the drugs he was supposedly doing so for the length of time that has been alledged, there is NO WAY IN HELL THAT THE AUTOPSY REPORT WOULD HAVE LISTED his state as being in fine shape for his age, NONE WHATSOEVER! HIS ENTERNAL ORGANS WOULD HAVE BEEN F*@KED UP BIG TIME!

- Did anyone in this family consider that maybe Michael didn't want to have much contact with them towards the later years of his life because they wouldn't leave him alone about getting "the group" back together, that they themselves only treated him as a commodity? Janet herself said, back before 6/25/09 that they were "working" on him to get back with family to perform. Funny, if I had a brother who required multiple interventions because of his "addictions" I sure as hell would not be trying to get him go on tour! SCREW THAT! I'd be trying to get him back into rehab! STAT! I know if my family treated me like a good amount of the Jackson's treated Michael, I wouldn't want anything to do with them either. Oh but Michael had to be addicted because why else would he not want to be around that loving family? **end sarcasm** **rolls eyes** Also it's funny how all these Jackson family members have come out saying they believed he had a problem, and yet for most (Janet included) they hadn't seen him in years. Janet herself even stated as much. Yeah sounds like a tight knit family who all know the inner workings of their brother...yep sounds just like it. **rolls eyes again**

Your ENTIRE post was excellent!

I just want to re-point out TWO vital issues, that I will continue to shout from the roof top.

The first being the autopsy report, which is an OFFICIAL document. I'll go with the official document before I go with something somebody HEARD.

Secondly, the fact that the family was actively pursuing Michael so that he would take the stage with them cannot be overlooked, because, in my opinion, it contradicts all of those "interventions."

Janet is on record talking about conference calls and being the opening act, IF Michael would join the brothers again. She was on with Ellen and Larry King talking about this reunion concert, but she NEVER, EVER mentioned anything about Michael being a "drug addict who needed an intervention." Somebody is not being truthful!

i thing being a michael fan doesnt mean i have to be protecting him from fans ho say yes he has a not smart way with medicine like the propofal. i can say that and i feel still the same about him..

The point is that that's not the case.

They are not facts, only rumours said by the media and some supposed friends and some family members.

I take into account what Katherine has said, but that cannot lead to anyone to conclude whether there was "addiction" or not, the only thing we know from her is that she was told by others and that she asked Michael ONCE and though he denied it, she didn't believe him.

Where does one get a transcript for a Winfrey interview?

What??? Did you even watch the interview? Did you miss this part where she corrected Oprah:

Oprah said: 'When Michael died at the time we were hearing alleged drug overdose, were you shocked hearing it was drugs'

Katherine corrects her saying: 'No no I didn't hear it was drugs, I heard it was propofol, an overdose of propofol, you know its for when they put you to sleep'

Oprah
: 'its's an anesthetic'

Katherine :'it's an anesthetic, that's exactly what it is'.

Oprah
: 'were you aware he was taking prescription drugs for sleep and to feel more balanced'

Katherine: 'No. But remember when he was burnt in the head...'

and they go on to talk about that. She is talking about the past dependence on painkillers. Michael has had problems in the past that he admitted to.

Oprah talks about the trial and the pyjama incident asking if this was an indication of durgs, and Katherine corrected her about the whole incident - people watching Oprah will not have heard this explanation before.

Oprah
: 'what if anything would you say to dr conrad murray?'

Katherine: ' i've thought about this, i would say 'why didn't he take care of my child?' 'why did he leave the room, and all that?' 'and why did he give that to him, and its dangerous, why did you do it?'

Oprah:'do you think he murdered your son?'

Katherine
: 'I can't accuse him of murder, i don't know if it was accidently done, or if it was intentionally done. i don't wanna get into that.. i have my thoughts, but i don't wanna say..'

It was blindingly obvious from that interview that she blamed Murray for Michael's death.

Michael died from an overdose of Propofol given by Murray KATHERINE SAID THIS. She even said it was an anaesthetic, that Murray left the room when he shouldn't have, and sleep problems were mentioned.

Some of the things in the interview she really should not have said, but she was clear on why Michael died.

Some of you are completely ignoring that she even mentioned propofol.

Thanks for posting this. I know *I* was pleased with this portion of the interview. The part about the Pepsi burn is questionable as some here have pointed out, I will give them that, but I guess Mrs. Jackson can't know everything and is just speculating on some things. Still yes, she was very specific in pointing out what did (propofol) and did not (prescription drugs) kill Michael and who she blamed for his death (Murray).

Why are people allowed to call Michael a drug addict without consequences?

Where does one get a transcript for a Winfrey interview?

I tried it, but the only thing I found was a link with transcriptions in PDF but paying $24 something. So if anyone knows where to get one for free, I would be very thankful too.

Ok I honestly was NOT going to comment but I just cannot take the B.S. anymore.

I am not an admirer of Michael's who thinks that he was flawless, I know he had his flaws LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES! However, the misgivings and anger towards certain things that certain members of the Jackson family have been propegating, i.e. like the "addiction" problem he supposedly had, etc. holds zero water for myself and others like me. Why? Well let's see...

- Everytime a member of the family has come out, like Janet and like Katherine, they have said that he was addicted, they also say that they never saw him take anything, and so on. They made an assumption.

- Most importantly the autopsy report DOES NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORT WHAT THEY ARE CLAIMING! PERIOD! I HAVE READ THE ENTIRE REPORT and I have relatives who are in the medical field who have confirmed that if Michael was abusing the drugs he was supposedly doing so for the length of time that has been alledged, there is NO WAY IN HELL THAT THE AUTOPSY REPORT WOULD HAVE LISTED his state as being in fine shape for his age, NONE WHATSOEVER! HIS ENTERNAL ORGANS WOULD HAVE BEEN F*@KED UP BIG TIME!

-The Jacksons have given statements and comments on Michael that contradict the "drug addict" claim and other such statements. Katherine is A FINE EXAMPLE of this. Her comments on the subject matter during the DATELINE interview completely contradict what she said in the Oprah interview. The Truth NEVER changes!

- And if all these people, Jackson family members and none members (like LMP) who have come out and said that they BELIEVED he had a problem with drugs etc., even that body gaurd who claimed Michael was taking an OBSURD amount of Xanex or whatever during the trial, then WHY THE HELL DIDNT ANYONE, JUST ONE PERSON EVER SAY THEY SAW HIM TAKE SOMETHING?! NOT ONE PERSON WHO HAS MADE THESE CLAIMS, and there have been MANY, has said they ever SAW him take this stuff. Not one! Wow Michael must have been the world's best drug addict to be able to hide what he was doing FROM EVERYONE!!!!

- Then you have LMP, who even after being told by a medical physician that Michael was not on drugs after testing him for drugs, STILL believed that he was taking something when he was hospitalized at the end of '95. Medical evidence CANNOT LIE!

- Did Janet or anyone else ever consider that maybe the reason Michael was "acting strange" was that he wasn't getting enough sleep? Insomnia is bitch! I have it majorly! Sleep depervation makes people act differently, trust me I KNOW! Also, NO ONE, NOT EVEN JANET can even begin to understand the stress, BS, lies, etc. that he lived with on his shoulders EVERY DAMN DAY OF HIS LIFE! No one can. Not even her experience during "nipplegate" can compare to it. Did they ever once consider that maybe this affected his well being so much that he couldn't get a good nights rest? I know I sure as hell couldn't if I had to deal with that kind of trash!

- Did anyone in this family consider that maybe Michael didn't want to have much contact with them towards the later years of his life because they wouldn't leave him alone about getting "the group" back together, that they themselves only treated him as a commodity? Janet herself said, back before 6/25/09 that they were "working" on him to get back with family to perform. Funny, if I had a brother who required multiple interventions because of his "addictions" I sure as hell would not be trying to get him go on tour! SCREW THAT! I'd be trying to get him back into rehab! STAT! I know if my family treated me like a good amount of the Jackson's treated Michael, I wouldn't want anything to do with them either. Oh but Michael had to be addicted because why else would he not want to be around that loving family? **end sarcasm** **rolls eyes** Also it's funny how all these Jackson family members have come out saying they believed he had a problem, and yet for most (Janet included) they hadn't seen him in years. Janet herself even stated as much. Yeah sounds like a tight knit family who all know the inner workings of their brother...yep sounds just like it. **rolls eyes again**

- Also, Michael would not have been able to be the type of father he was, to have raised his kids to be who they have become if he was the drug addict others are making him out to be! I have known people who have been addicted, grown up around it...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FUNCTION THE WAY HE DID!

- Yes! Michael had an addiction with pain killers back in '93. HE ADMITTED TO IT! And he got help for it. Period! End of story!

- And here's a thought did any of these people ever think, did Katherine even consider, that maybe when Michael said he wasn't taking anything, that oh I don't know, HE WASN'T TAKING ANYTHING! THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM?? Did that thought ever enter their minds? Not, oh well he's obviously in denial, all addicts are, since he didn't own up to what we are only ASSUMING. I have a feeling that whatever "interventions" happened, that they were trying to intervene in order to get Michael on board for their tour, to get him back with the brothers.

It's also not an issue of "Oh well, you just don't want to think of him as being an Addict, you don't want to face the truth, blah blah blah." Honestly, if Michael did have an ongoing and extensive issue with drug addiction, my opinion of him WOULD NOT CHANGE! This isn't about that for me. It's about WHAT THE FLIPPIN' TRUTH IS!

I swear to God that the last several days have been an emotional train wreck for me and I cannot even begin to say everything I have wanted to say. But I will add that I HAVE HAD IT! I will take Michael's word and MEDICAL FACT over hearsay by people who have only "heard" things and have made assumptions to fit what they want to believe.

I HAVE TRUTH ON MY SIDE, OF WHICH I HAVE BASED MY LOGICAL AND REASONABLE OPINIONS ON, AND I CAN LIVE WITH THAT!

:clapping:

At this point, I really have no idea. The autopsy report PROVED that he was not addicted when he died. The family has cried "intervention" for YEARS, but not one of them has said they saw him high, or taking anything.

We expect Michael's legacy to be tarnished by tabloids, but not by fans. This continuing trend, by some, saddens me. . . .

to me, the interventions were a way to make more money off Michael and his name. by making MJ do concerts. Michael refused, cut them all off apart from his Mother and now the other siblings and Joecare pissed they got cut out the will. I reckon he fell out with them over something and instead of talking about that and the real reason they fell out we have all this drug talk and interventions. I may be wrong but have the family not tried getting Michael involved in stuff before like the Korean incident. Michael refuses, fallout happens., and this time Michael is no longer here and unable to defend himself. If I was Debbie I would be watching the goings on at Havenyhurst very carefully from now on. I also believe that Katherine has been fed false information about Michael. She knows the truth and said it on Dateline. but Brain Oxman and Joe and Randy have been whispering in her ear in order to get money from AEG to paint MJ as a druggie. This is probably the only way they will get their settlement in their eyes, Joe is manipulating Katherine again. She is bowing down to him and not standing up to him like she has down in the past. And they are all going to hell in a handcart in this mess. The only people who are innocent in all this mess are Prince, Paris and Blanket. I fear for them and their future if this mess carries on much longer. No-one can get their stories straight, It is all so weird.

We expect Michael's legacy to be tarnished by tabloids, but not by fans. This continuing trend, by some, saddens me. . . .

The worst thing is when his legacy is tarnished by his own family. That is really heartbreaking. I wish they showed the same outrage about the 'addict in denial' stories like they are screaming about 'the fake' songs.

Staff can't see everything and be everywhere. Can you all please report posts you feel are breaking any of the forum rules? It would really help us out massively. :flowers:

to me, the interventions were a way to make more money off Michael and his name. by making MJ do concerts. Michael refused, cut them all off apart from his Mother and now the other siblings and Joecare pissed they got cut out the will. I reckon he fell out with them over something and instead of talking about that and the real reason they fell out we have all this drug talk and interventions. I may be wrong but have the family not tried getting Michael involved in stuff before like the Korean incident. Michael refuses, fallout happens., and this time Michael is no longer here and unable to defend himself. If I was Debbie I would be watching the goings on at Havenyhurst very carefully from now on. I also believe that Katherine has been fed false information about Michael. She knows the truth and said it on Dateline. but Brain Oxman and Joe and Randy have been whispering in her ear in order to get money from AEG to paint MJ as a druggie. This is probably the only way they will get their settlement in their eyes, Joe is manipulating Katherine again. She is bowing down to him and not standing up to him like she has down in the past. And they are all going to hell in a handcart in this mess. The only people who are innocent in all this mess are Prince, Paris and Blanket. I fear for them and their future if this mess carries on much longer. No-one can get their stories straight, It is all so weird.

I agree with you especially on the Debbie part. Just sad all the way around.

Guys the arguing stops now. And if there are any posts calling Michael a drug addict report them please and let us deal with it rather than raising to the bait. Thanks everyone.

keep everything aside in the interview ,this was suppose to be positive right then show me one headline in paper which is positive after this interview ,those who are supporting this ,please show me one positive headline .*i am waiting*

One good thing from the interview:my new sig

one question, i didnt hear in the interview anything about the pyama incident, was it on oprah, or is that a transcript of the unedit one?

Im not calling michael a drug addict in my post ever, but i have said though he wasnt smart with wanting propofol... and on this part i have to say i dont understand him in this. smart always checking history, why on earth would he take it without a nurse and apparature? it doesnt make sense, and in some interview someone said the same. i dont know who or which interview.

katherine only said about the propofol, and him being addicted when he burned his head right? So why is it now a debat wheter he is a drug addict or not? who is claiming he is?
oprah?

I actually think it painted him in a great light.
It showed him to be more human.
Heck, if his own mother believes he had to much surgery then it proves the reality...he had too much surgery.
Also, it proved Janet was not lying about the interventions, as Katherine brought that up.
I seem to remember you specifically having an issue with Janet's Oprah interview.

I actually think its good cause it silences the haters who think MJ is bonkers, but ALSO the dumb fans who think he some sort of super human angel from outer space that can do no wrong.

Reality is, Michael had a drug problem, he had a problem with his looks, he had a lot of issues that he hide from the public cause he was too shy and embarresed to deal with them.
This I can deal with, and still listen to his music and love him.
Sad some fans are so determined to keep this rose tinted image of him, even so they would attack his own mother and loyal sisters.
I think the interview was good too, i saw it more as a postive than a negative. People were reminded that Michael was a son and a father, a beloved family member, a great man who who his flaws. I'd prefer Katherine to have chosen someone other than Oprah but what's done is done.

Nothing major was revealed, Katherine was very honest with her opinions, more honest than i thought she'd be and that's the same with Lisa's ineterview. I don't like everything they said but the interviews were about their perceptions and thoughts on Michael and I felt they were honest.

Michael died from drugs there is no denying that but when they talk about drug problems the public confuses the 2. They did mention his death was a homicide and that it was propofol which killed him but they could have clearified things. It would have been nice for Katherine to make it clear that Michael went to rehab for painkillers in 1993 and his death had nothing to do with that. Some people think Michael died from a drug overdose like Elivs or Ana Nicole but his case is different. Everything in his body was administered to him by Murray to sleep, whether he was taking other drugs is irrelevant because Murray directly caused his death intentionally or not.

I wish Oprah would have asked more about Michael as a child or things he did with his mother, when she first met her grandchildren(Michael's children),her own childhood, her favorite MJ song/performance or some other fond memories because talking about his death and drugs gets depressing.

Last edited:

mouline rouge great post.. agree with that

I actually think it painted him in a great light.
It showed him to be more human.
Heck, if his own mother believes he had to much surgery then it proves the reality...he had too much surgery.
Also, it proved Janet was not lying about the interventions, as Katherine brought that up.
I seem to remember you specifically having an issue with Janet's Oprah interview.

I actually think its good cause it silences the haters who think MJ is bonkers, but ALSO the dumb fans who think he some sort of super human angel from outer space that can do no wrong.

Reality is, Michael had a drug problem, he had a problem with his looks, he had a lot of issues that he hide from the public cause he was too shy and embarresed to deal with them.
This I can deal with, and still listen to his music and love him.
Sad some fans are so determined to keep this rose tinted image of him, even so they would attack his own mother and loyal sisters.

Its post like this that just makes you go :bugeyed!

Whatever issue Michael was or was not going through should not be put out in the public media like that for people to gloat about! and believe me they are gloating, anything to drive the stake in even harder. Where was all this talk when Michael was alive? I bet you none of you Janet fans would like it if Katherine or other family members put Janets business out in public like that! but for some unknown reason its okay to do it to Michael.

Why the heck does Michael Jackson not deserve the basic of respect like everyone else!?!?

what is funny is when Kathrine said , he denied any drug addiction , but later she asked about this and she was TOLD this is denial...honestly i did not know whether i shall laugh or cry when i remember this answer !

Guys the arguing stops now. And if there are any posts calling Michael a drug addict report them please and let us deal with it rather than raising to the bait. Thanks everyone.

No offense, but I think reporting people for saying they think MJ was addicted to drugs is going a bit too far, that sounds like censure to me. Some people may choose to believe the family's statements over Michael or the autopsy report, which is their - admittedly foolish - decision, but we can't force everybody to have the same opinion. I think it would be better if we let the people who believe he was addicted explain their position and then hopefully we can have a fruitful and respectful debate about this. We must not forget that we are all FANS of Michael Jackson, we all love this man otherwise we wouldn't be a part of this Community.

Personally, I don't think Michael was addicted to prescription drugs at the time of his death, mainly because of Elusive Moonwalker's comments about the bottles found in his home, which did not show any excessive use of medication considering the date they were bought and the amount of pills that were still in them. Apparently, this is written in the autopsy report but I have to admit that I've only read the autopsy report once and this was a long time ago, and I had trouble understanding certain parts since I don't know anything about medicine at all. Therefore, I will just assume that her statements on this are correct. But still, I agree with Ingelief that it is very disproportionate to use Propofol in order to get to sleep and I can't understand how Michael agreed to this. Yes, I know he suffered from insomnia and he must have been desperate, but still... :(

what is funny is when Kathrine said , he denied any drug addiction , but later she asked about this and she was TOLD this is denial...honestly i did not know whether i shall laugh or cry when i remember this answer !

The part where he supposedly said "My own mother doesn't even believe me" was so heartbreaking to me :(

I agree with Ingelief that it is very disproportionate to use Propofol in order to get to sleep and I can't understand how Michael agreed to this. Yes, I know he suffered from insomnia and he must have been desperate, but still... :(

Michael was a lonely man with a HUGE responsibility on his shoulders that no one could understand it better than him. On top of that he was sued left and right, and there was too little time/or no time left to rehearse and prepare everything for the tour. On top of that even, AEG and others were on his back threatening him. He tried Everything, as Cheryll Lee said, to sleep: he COULDN'T sleep when on tour or preparing for touring, he couldn't eat right and he said it. He was nervous, rushed, he came home from the rehearsals at 1 or 2 a.m., he couldn't sleep because of the adrenaline, the many ideas and concerns for and about This Is It. He just couldn't shut his mind down for a while, as he said more than once, and I know it from personal experience what it's like not being able to stop thinking and relaxing. And sleeping. Sedatives make you drowsy and sluggish the next morning, anti-anxiety painkillers too. You're just a shadow of yourself, a zombie and you can't function. And he couldn't find other sollution. He was to be there for rehearsals the next day, so he couldn't function without sleep.

Did anyone think he could have been threatened with his life, being surrounded by all those sharks and snakes like Thome Thome Randy Philips etc, who threatened him also with taking Neverland away from him. Thome Thome was making threats to Julien's Auctions that there will be bloodshed; his history is shady and Michael himself got to know it and fired him, as well as others. Randy Philips said that This Is It is a do-or-die for Michael, and if he won't perform, he'll carry him on his bak and put him on stage. These people THREATEN people, and they're the industry - that evil giant machine. He couldn't trust nobody. How could one sleep when cornered from EVERY side by pressures? Isn't that a reason to be desperate? And he didn't even want his children to see that. Or his fans, for he always smiles for them.

He died like a dog fallen prey to a greedy doctor who DIDN"T have the proper equipment and monitoring devices for Jackson, who HIRED a doctor to monitor him and his sleep and health for the tour. He mostly ate healthy, exercised and all that. To top all this, he had project upon project to work on, not to mention he had to be a father. How can one be all that, with so much on his mind and heart that he couldn't shut them off a bit from thinking and feeling and continue to live? If he could NOT sleep, which he couldn't, how was he going to make it the next day for his children and fans? Where would he get the energy? Nothing else helped, otherwise he wouldn't have resorted to propofol. He was given propofol a couple of times before, but then, he WAS monitored and everything by doctors and that is always safe.

Murray wasn't hired by Jackson to kill him! Which is what MURRAY did. He didn't hire him to be an incompetent, greedy doctor. He didn't hire him to be taken away from the children. Jackson couldn't refuse going to London, he had no choice, as so many complained and went into hysterics when he postponed - not even cancelled - a show. And he was gonna cancel. And AEG would have had the last word. Which they did, eventually. He was surrounded at every nook and cranny by the Mafia, could not possibly discern between who was good and bad, and most betrayed and destroyed him, like Murray finally did. His ONLY close friends proved to be his children.

This propofol discussion is hurtful already, futile and reduntant right now, as demonstrated by all of the above.

Last edited:

I am not an admirer of Michael's who thinks that he was flawless, I know he had his flaws LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES! However, the misgivings and anger towards certain things that certain members of the Jackson family have been propegating, i.e. like the "addiction" problem he supposedly had, etc. holds zero water for myself and others like me. Why? Well let's see...

- Everytime a member of the family has come out, like Janet and like Katherine, they have said that he was addicted, they also say that they never saw him take anything, and so on. They made an assumption.

-The Jacksons have given statements and comments on Michael that contradict the "drug addict" claim and other such statements. Katherine is A FINE EXAMPLE of this. Her comments on the subject matter during the DATELINE interview completely contradict what she said in the Oprah interview. The Truth NEVER changes!

- And if all these people, Jackson family members and none members (like LMP) who have come out and said that they BELIEVED he had a problem with drugs etc., even that body gaurd who claimed Michael was taking an OBSURD amount of Xanex or whatever during the trial, then WHY THE HELL DIDNT ANYONE, JUST ONE PERSON EVER SAY THEY SAW HIM TAKE SOMETHING?! NOT ONE PERSON WHO HAS MADE THESE CLAIMS, and there have been MANY, has said they ever SAW him take this stuff. Not one! Wow Michael must have been the world's best drug addict to be able to hide what he was doing FROM EVERYONE!!!!

- Then you have LMP, who even after being told by a medical physician that Michael was not on drugs after testing him for drugs, STILL believed that he was taking something when he was hospitalized at the end of '95. Medical evidence CANNOT LIE!

- Did Janet or anyone else ever consider that maybe the reason Michael was "acting strange" was that he wasn't getting enough sleep? Insomnia is bitch! I have it majorly! Sleep depervation makes people act differently, trust me I KNOW! Also, NO ONE, NOT EVEN JANET can even begin to understand the stress, BS, lies, etc. that he lived with on his shoulders EVERY DAMN DAY OF HIS LIFE! No one can. Not even her experience during "nipplegate" can compare to it. Did they ever once consider that maybe this affected his well being so much that he couldn't get a good nights rest? I know I sure as hell couldn't if I had to deal with that kind of trash!

- Also, Michael would not have been able to be the type of father he was, to have raised his kids to be who they have become if he was the drug addict others are making him out to be! I have known people who have been addicted, grown up around it...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FUNCTION THE WAY HE DID!

- Yes! Michael had an addiction with pain killers back in '93. HE ADMITTED TO IT! And he got help for it. Period! End of story!

- And here's a thought did any of these people ever think, did Katherine even consider, that maybe when Michael said he wasn't taking anything, that oh I don't know, HE WASN'T TAKING ANYTHING! THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM?? Did that thought ever enter their minds? Not, oh well he's obviously in denial, all addicts are, since he didn't own up to what we are only ASSUMING. I have a feeling that whatever "interventions" happened, that they were trying to intervene in order to get Michael on board for their tour, to get him back with the brothers.

It's also not an issue of "Oh well, you just don't want to think of him as being an Addict, you don't want to face the truth, blah blah blah." Honestly, if Michael did have an ongoing and extensive issue with drug addiction, my opinion of him WOULD NOT CHANGE! This isn't about that for me. It's about WHAT THE FLIPPIN' TRUTH IS!

I swear to God that the last several days have been an emotional train wreck for me and I cannot even begin to say everything I have wanted to say. But I will add that I HAVE HAD IT! I will take Michael's word and MEDICAL FACT over hearsay by people who have only "heard" things and have made assumptions to fit what they want to believe.

I HAVE TRUTH ON MY SIDE, OF WHICH I HAVE BASED MY LOGICAL AND REASONABLE OPINIONS ON, AND I CAN LIVE WITH THAT!
THANK YOU!! incredible post, couldn't agree more:yes:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thank you so much for taking the time to express my thought word for word.

Seriously, what world do we live in when official autopsy reports is totally discarded and medialoid is taken as gospel?

Michael was a lonely man with a HUGE responsibility on his shoulders that no one could understand it better than him. On top of that he was sued left and right, and there was too little time/or no time left to rehearse and prepare everything for the tour. On top of that even, AEG and others were on his back threatening him. He tried Everything, as Cheryll Lee said, to sleep: he COULDN'T sleep when on tour or preparing for touring, he couldn't eat right and he said it. He was nervous, rushed, he came home from the rehearsals at 1 or 2 a.m., he couldn't sleep because of the adrenaline, the many ideas and concerns for and about This Is It. He just couldn't shut his mind down for a while, as he said more than once, and I know it from personal experience what it's like not being able to stop thinking and relaxing. And sleeping. Sedatives make you drowsy and sluggish the next morning, anti-anxiety painkillers too. You're just a shadow of yourself, a zombie and you can't function. And he couldn't find other sollution. He was to be there for rehearsals the next day, so he couldn't function without sleep.

Did anyone think he could have been threatened with his life, being surrounded by all those sharks and snakes like Thome Thome Randy Philips etc, who threatened him also with taking Neverland away from him. Thome Thome was making threats to Julien's Auctions that there will be bloodshed; his history is shady and Michael himself got to know it and fired him, as well as others. Randy Philips said that This Is It is a do-or-die for Michael, and if he won't perform, he'll carry him on his bak and put him on stage. These people THREATEN people, and they're the industry - that evil giant machine. He couldn't trust nobody. How could one sleep when cornered from EVERY side by pressures? Isn't that a reason to be desperate? And he didn't even want his children to see that. Or his fans, for he always smiles for them.

He died like a dog fallen prey to a greedy doctor who DIDN"T have the proper equipment and monitoring devices for Jackson, who HIRED a doctor to monitor him and his sleep and health for the tour. He mostly ate healthy, exercised and all that. To top all this, he had project upon project to work on, not to mention he had to be a father. How can one be all that, with so much on his mind and heart that he couldn't shut them off a bit from thinking and feeling and continue to live? If he could NOT sleep, which he couldn't, how was he going to make it the next day for his children and fans? Where would he get the energy? Nothing else helped, otherwise he wouldn't have resorted to propofol. He was given propofol a couple of times before, but then, he WAS monitored and everything by doctors and that is always safe.

Murray wasn't hired by Jackson to kill him! Which is what MURRAY did. He didn't hire him to be an incompetent, greedy doctor. He didn't hire him to be taken away from the children. Jackson couldn't refuse going to London, he had no choice, as so many complained and went into hysterics when he postponed - not even cancelled - a show. And he was gonna cancel. And AEG would have had the last word. Which they did, eventually. He was surrounded at every nook and cranny by the Mafia, could not possibly discern between who was good and bad, and most betrayed and destroyed him, like Murray finally did. His ONLY close friends proved to be his children.

This propofol discussion is hurtful already, futile and reduntant right now, as demonstrated by all of the above.

I totally understand what you are saying, as a matter of fact I could have written this myself ;) There is no need to be defensive with regard to my post cause I am on your side, I think there is a misinterpretation here or maybe I wasn't quite clear with what I meant. Let me make it clear that I do not blame Michael for his death. Yes, he may have agreed to take the Propofol but when dr. Murray chose his profession he took an oath to always let his patient's best interests prevail. In this case, he broke his oath and his actions are not only medically unethical, they are also illegal hence the upcoming court case. This is not the point I was trying to make.

What I meant was, I just cannot understand how someone like Michael who always appeared to be so concerned about his health, and who hardly trusted anyone, allowed Murray to administer him this dangerous drug without the proper equipment and everything. He must have been extremely desperate.

Back