VIDEO: Michael Jackson befriends burned boy

Very touching, thank you. I had seen him in the backround of one of the funeral pics and din't know who he was...

wow that was beautiful Micheal was an amazing person :cry: I wish every mj hater could see this
thank you very much for posting :)

Really just shows how caring MJ was. Even those in bad situations. He somehow picked them up and beleive in themselfs to go on with life.

Amazing just amazing. There needs to be more stories like this on the news showing all of Michael's humanitarian efforts. The world needs to know!

Thanks a lot for sharing this.

MJ was truly one of a kind. With a genuine and caring soul, he touched so many lives. Dave's story is just another one of the many good deeds that the mass media used to find little "news value" in, only to start surfacing now that the great man is gone. I hope more people will get to know this humanitarian side of MJ. If the journalists continue to fails us, we still can spread the truth by word of mouth. Just don't stop.

Dear lord! That's so horrible what happened to Dave Dave. I wonder if his father can sleep at night knowing that he did this to his son...

Touching story, though. Michael was really more than meets the eye.

This is a touching story I am glad he is ok. Oh Michael you were simply wonderful the most caring person in the world. Thank you for posting this story it just proves what we all know how Amazing Michael was.

I miss you Michael more and more everyday

Julia

I remember hearing about this story when I was young. I can't say I remember all the details, but I do remember wondering what kind of father would do that to his child.... I also rememeber seeing pictures of this young boy and how disfigured he had become from the burns and all the surgeries. Of course what you didn't hear at that time was how involved Mike was with this young boy and about the support and love he gave to him and his family. I saw the interview and thought it was wonderful thing. Every day that I see things like this, how wonderful Michael was to people and how shitty he was treated upsets me. He really was too damn good for this world.

I believe that being capable to help people showing respect for their pain, treating them with only love and caring, is something that has to be quite difficult.
Michael was special also for this, he had the courage to face people's pain, and to help them.
It is so sad to note that it has not been like this for him too...a lot of people tried to judge him but not to understand him.
I'm learning so much about him now that he's gone....always through this forum or in international news anyway.
Thanks to everyone for posting news.

If more people was like MJ the world sure would be a better place!

We have lost the greatest humanitarian the world has ever seen!

I'm not dare to say it is beautiful.
The word 'beautiful' can't describe how his love for children was.
It's not enough....

Michael. you are.. truly amazing. I'll love him forever.

I don't want to sound weird, but does DD kind of remind you of michael just a little bit?

wow that is an amazing story..
Michael saved my friends life too by giving him a liver
I have so much to be thankful for

I don't want to sound weird, but does DD kind of remind you of michael just a little bit?

That ain't weird,man. that's what peeps on youtube were sayin. I see what your saying, too, but Dave is his own person; any similarities stems from the fact that they are both sensitive individuals who suffered alot mentally and emotionally. That kind of stuff really affects who you are and how you come across.

i like Dave he seems like a nice guy. He's very well spoken and though his voice is soft there's a certain level of power to it.

Edit: BTW sum peeps on youtube were tryin to say that Dave was Mike or sum ish like that. :doh:

^
yea I don't believe they are the same person,But it similarities kinda scared me.

wow that is an amazing story..
Michael saved my friends life too by giving him a liver
I have so much to be thankful for

Bela Farkas? How is he doing now? I heard that the transplant was a success. The boy was adopted and had his name changed so he could live a *normal* life.

Poor guy. :( I'm glad he seems to be doing ok, what an awful thing to happen to someone. You just really can't imagine how hard that must be. :no:
Michael's an amazing man, thanks for posting.

I actually thought that...my mom said that too...I cant stop watching this video..Michael was something else.

Back