Weekend News Bytes for April 4-6, 2008 (update for April 6 on post #49)

whaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rolleyes:

pffftttt tell that to Justin timberlake and Will I AM (Where Is The Love) that came out not too long prior i believe.

I'm talking about the big group singalong like "we are the world". That's exactly how "what more can i give" was. That is what I meant by so 1980's

It doesn't matter what kind....there hasn't been many of those big group songs since WATW so how do u know they're not popular?

Yes We Can is for a cause as well...and it's a big group song. And it's doing very well. But as u can see its not so easy getting tons of celebs together to do something, thats why it's not done often.

pfff is right. it's like debunking a conspiracy theorist lol

kaymon, sometimes u need to take ur own advice and just talk to yourself instead of posting it online. go back to the dungeon....at least there u have a whole thread devoted to your questions.

as for newton, his house is bomb! lol it's very neverland-esque he calls in Shenandoah and it's sprawling!

and sightings of mj at the ranch? if he wanted to move things in and out, he'd hire people to do so. i don't see him making midnight runs to the ranch b/c he misses his favorite cup and his throne chair.
Since when have we become a board that attacks other members on it. I thought this was against the rules anyway. Kaymon has been here since 2003.She is a long standing member here. Why is she suddenly being attacked. It is unfair. Leave her alone.:)

Maybe because jaydom is being perpetually negative and it's ruining everyone elses experience? I don't know.

Last edited:
Alright, i read enough comments here and this is what I think -

Clear Channel owns a lot of radio stations in the USA and mot of them do trash MJ. So do the radio one stations in America. Both of those media companies have played his songs. So, it essence, it really does not matter what MJ's relationship is with Radio one or Clear Channel.

The way I see it, MJ needs a few things in order for him to have a successful comeback:

1. He needs a fan base in the USA. He has that.

2. He needs a great team that can back him up. He has that.

3. He needs to make great music. He is the master of that.

Really, that is all he needs. Not everyone is going to like MJ and not everyone is going to hate MJ. MJ had haters during the Thriller era. I have magazines from that time to prove it. I remember articles that I read some years ago that stated that the Victory Tour was a flopped and that was simply not true. When MJ purchased the Catalogue in 1985, that was when the media hatred got worse. In 1987, MJ was being bashed for his skin and looks and people were STILL buying his music and being the first ones in line to get his concert tickets. The point is, people really do not care about the bad publicity because all publicity is good publicity. That is a fact. MJ was cleared in 2005 and that is in public record. The media got angry because they could not cash in for the hell that MJ went through. Let's not forget that most of this nonsense that jaydom/kaydom is stating is based on MEDIA HYPE not facts. Facts have to be backed up by opinions and in this case, opinions from the public, not some haters in the media.

As for why Janet is not getting the radio airplay that she needs - I think her record label is spending some of that time with Mariah than with her. That is the only reason that I could think of.

I think that people on here can be REAL and positive rather than real and negative. Why even try to doubt that MJ might be successful again, Jaydom/kaydom? Because you believe what the haters are saying? There are many people that would love for MJ to come back you just never hear that part.

Pop radio will not play Michael Jackson. Mike might get love from r&b if the music is good and soulful, but other than that I don't see it happening

And you know this for a fact? Then how did YRMW crossover to the pop radio from the R&B radio? Mainly because pop radio played the song. I do think that pop radio will play MJ. The pop radio stations here in Philly, only played YRMW one time but they could have played it more. I would not know because I mostly listen to the urban/classic soul old school pop and soft rock stations. LOL.

And that is that Michael's situation is not as dire as some of his most negative fans like to proclaim

I am glad that you pointed this out because not a lot of people even take what the haters say about anyone seriously. When the constant wave of negative media is everywhere, people are either desenstized with it or they do not listen to it. MJ has it going on and I am not worried about him. The media, (some) will come around and once they do an interview with him, their opinions will change about him.

Kaymon has been here since 2003.She is a long standing member here. Why is she suddenly being attacked. It is unfair. Leave her alone

There have a lot of people who were members on here since 2003 so the point is? Jaydom/kaydom is a negative "fan". She always doubts MJ and is always dwelling on the negative. When people do that, it ruins the flow of the board. Her opinions are welcomed on here, but her negativity is old and pathetic. No one is attacking her, it is just that she says the same nonsense on here and she KNOWS the answers but she keeps going there and it is annoying. I do not think it is unfair because she is not being censored. I think it is unfair that people have been banned from these types of boards who have NEVER trashed MJ or have shown a pattern of trashing him. Jaydom has been here since 2003 yet she still does the same thing. She never changes for the better. It would be assumed that fans, after everything, would be more excited about MJ and his music, but she is more excited about the negativity and not the music.

Why are KOP members on this board attacking another member on this board

LOL. To be fair, some members on here post on the KOP board.

last time i checked clear channel had MJ's back with WMCIG and such. Maybeee things have changed, maybe not. We won't know until stuff goes down...so until then there's no need to assume the worst.

clearchannel was also the 1st to have the exclusive on the entire T25 album..so Jaydom theory.. is mute./not true.

and Jaydom.. you are getting my nerves....with the negativity and whining.. stop saying what he can't do..you have no idea...

Big Ups to Michael.. becuz not even some of owe fans.. got his back..

Last edited:
Re: Weekend News Bytes for April 4-6, 2008 (update for April 5 on post #18)

THE SCENE AND HEARD

Residents in Wayne Newton's neighborhood are abuzz over sightings of Michael Jackson and his family. Word is he is renting. Jackson returned to Las Vegas late last year and spent more than three months in a Palms suite before moving out last month.

The neighborhood is ABUZZ. LOL! I love that word: ABUZZ!

IF this story is true, Mike's new place must be HUGE. I recall a few years ago, one of the entertainment programs did a piece on Wayne Newton's home and the place is HUGE and lovely. At that time, I believe Wayne Newton's wife was raising horses on their property. Mike is in good company, IF he is living in that neighborhood.

kaymon/jaydom announced on kop board that they were taking a break because anythings soooooo boring and the fact she was annoying ppl even more than usual on that board. so instead she starts posting on here instead because b4 she took her break from kop she never posted on here. because if she posted half the crap on here that she does on kop board she would have been banned along time ago. now she obviously cant stay away from mj boards so is coming on here trying to ruin threads aswell. what a joke.

kaymon/jaydom announced on kop board that they were taking a break because anythings soooooo boring and the fact she was annoying ppl even more than usual on that board. so instead she starts posting on here instead because b4 she took her break from kop she never posted on here. because if she posted half the crap on here that she does on kop board she would have been banned along time ago. now she obviously cant stay away from mj boards so is coming on here trying to ruin threads aswell. what a joke.

:yes: :yes:

I'm not ruining anything. All I'm saying is that I believe Michael will have a difficult time trying to get airplay on pop radio. I'm done with the topic. I guess we will see what happens when the new music is released, but I have a feeling that I will be correct

Kaymon did not just start posting on here, she was always posting on here, she had 6000 post on here and had been here since 2003. She had not broken any rules. There are people posting disgusting things about MJ on KOP board and they are not insulted there. There are people who post intrusively on KOP board and comes here and act differently and they are not called out here. Kaymon deserves the same respect as everybody else since it is the rules of this board. Her threads may not be to your liking then don't go in them and put her on ignore.
I think it is unfair to target heverythinjg shje says and insults her just because it is done on kop BOARD.

Kaymon did not just start posting on here, she was always posting on here, she had 6000 post on here and had been here since 2003. She had not broken any rules. There are people posting disgusting things about MJ on KOP board and they are not insulted there. There are people who post intrusively on KOP board and comes here and act differently and they are not called out here. Kaymon deserves the same respect as everybody else since it is the rules of this board. Her threads may not be to your liking then don't go in them and put her on ignore.
I think it is unfair to target heverythinjg shje says and insults her just because it is done on kop BOARD.

Thank You! I am not doing anything wrong or breaking any rules anywhere that I post. I just call it like I see it.

There are people on this board attacking Kaymon who participate in intrusive and unhealthy discussions on MJ and his family on KOP board. Some even criticise this board when they go on that board. It is unfair to target Kaymon just because she has a different point of view from yours. If you think she is negatve then ignore her.

Back