What is Your Race/Ethnicity?

What is Your Race/Ethnicity?

• Total voters
Re: Which ethnicity are you?

I'm white, North European, Finnish with blue eyes and brown hair. :) Although I heard from 2 friends, American Latin&Korean Dutch that they see my hair color as "dirty blonde"... But I refuse to be blonde, I'm a brunette! LoL

I LOVE that people are different and diverse, I love to look at all kinds of beautiful people... Especially black&mixed, _Beautiful_. I tend to be obsessed about them nowadays, lolz. :D

Am proud of who I am and where I come from, too, of course. :)

"I'm not gonna spend my life being a color" & "it don't matter if you're black or white"

By the way, what is Caucasian exactly? *blush* I'm sorry for being so uneducated that I don't know! I'm not sure... Am I Caucasian? :D

I love the "Blacxican" and "I'm human, what are you?" ones, teehee :)

I'm white and from England, although I can't help but feel embarrassed about my nationality and ethnicity. Some white people can be so cold to other races, like we've witnessed with Michael's suffering, and us British people can be even more colder, gloomy and negative when it comes to news. Plus we're way too serious! :p

I'm...
Irish/Indian/Caucasian
But I have Afican American in my family history which I am very proud of. But I believe strongly in equality. :)

I'm white :) wish i had a little color in my skin though :(

I'm white and from England, although I can't help but feel embarrassed about my nationality and ethnicity. Some white people can be so cold to other races, like we've witnessed with Michael's suffering, and us British people can be even more colder, gloomy and negative when it comes to news. Plus we're way too serious! :p

wow and i thought it was bad in the states.

White and Black African.

I'm a Black American. But the kid is so mixed I look White or Hispanic. I remember being a little boy and when people would ask about my race I would say I was black, and they would call me a liar. They used to say I was White, and I used to get so upset about it, I swear!! lol...it was silly of me to get mad but I just hated that no one believed me!

I am very mixed so it doesn't bother anymore. My Mom's biracial (Half Black - Half White) and my Dad is mixed with Black, Native American, White, and Puerto Rican. Now people I grew up with know I'm black but others just assume i'm Latino. :) I'll never escape that, but who cares? I'm content with who I am, and I love all races and actually have pride in my mixed heritage for the fact that my blood is made up of so many different cultures.

:D

Say it loud I am Black and proud.

She was just doing a poll, not a big deal. Good idea if you ask me, it shows how diverse Michael's following is and how he touched the lives of ppl all over the world. Yes, the color doesn't really matter but it's nice to see how united ppl can be when they want to.

Oh and I'm white. ( Romanian and Polish blood :) )

Race- Black
Ethnicity- Ethiopian American

:)

I'm black but I'm a Black British, born in London, both parents from Nigeria. :)

I'm mixed too. Half white, half Arab. But I say just Arab cause I've been mostly raised that way.

Back