Whatever Happens (Video) - mjtunes (Fan Made)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests

20816448.jpg

http://mjtunes.com/whateverhappens/

Last edited:
Re: Whatever Happens - mjtunes

I watched the first half of that clip - other half wouldn't load up.

But, wow.. I never pictured a video for the song to be like that.. the whole cowboys thing - it's never occured to me before!

It doesn't look like a fan-made video to me... But you never know these days. :S

wow...

amazing. I always thought this song had this wild wild west feeling

wow...

amazing. I always thought this song had this wild wild west feeling

Me too. I always saw WH with a sepia tones video, Mike wearing a cowboy hat etc.

I really hope this is true. This excites me more than a new album.

How strange, me an my cousin, and sister were talking about a video for Whatever Happens about 5 months ago and said it should have been set in the Wild West, Cowboys, Saloons etc, with MJ singing in a Bar etc, my thoughts are coming true, lol

WOW :bugeyed amazing :wild:

Re: Whatever Happens (New Video?) - mjtunes

I always pictured the video for this song to be based like in mexico or spain, like u know with latin men trying to serenade the latin ladies.

Imagine Michael wearing cowboy hat and boots, riding a horse, saving a beautiful woman from some evil men. "Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand".... oh man... that would have been an amazing video

:wild: If only we could see Michael star in this..:(

looks nice.. wish Mike were in the video

I think it's fan made, look at the grass on 0:10
Anyway, this is one of my favourite Michael's song so it'll be very interesting to see, hope they won't ruin the atmosphere of the song :)

It's nothing official. It's done by mjtunes only. ;)

Like their "Captain EO" video. Hope they don't get any copyright infringement issues because they surely don't have a permission by the MJ Estate/Sony Music to use the song.

It'll be bittersweet...Whatever Happens was the only song I kept playing over & over right after he passed. It's actually kind of difficult for me to listen to it without bring brought back right to that moment when I found out he passed away.

But, maybe the video will attract more fans/people who may not have known about the song. It's a beautiful song.

The setting looks great, wish Michael was in this video
santana will probably make a performance in this

It looks great. I wish Michael could be in it.
But it doesn't look like anything official. Still looks great though.

Whoa, it looks great

Wow its nice but i dont really understand why we will have a video of that song to be honest.

wow...amazing. I always thought this song had this wild wild west feeling
Really? I never thought so many of you woul have that feeling.

I always pictured the video for this song to be based like in mexico or spain, like u know with latin men trying to serenade the latin ladies.

yes, for me it's more "latin" than "far west"

lol... I always thought this was about the life of latin immigrants at the USA and their struggles to survive and remain together.

verything will be alright, he assures her
But she doesn't hear a word that he says
Preoccupied, she's afraid
Afraid that what they're doing is not right

He's working day and night, thinks he'll make her happy
Forgetting all the dreams that he had

but LOL!!! that must be me being Latin American :toofunny:

I love this song.

I've always invisioned "Whatever Happens" to be shot in the same look as "In The Closet", only in a mexican village while MJ is looking for that special lady.

Wow its nice but i dont really understand why we will have a video of that song to be honest.

Carlos Santana played guitar on Whatever Happens, perhaps Michael and him discussed the possibility of the video as well.

Last edited:

2bad this couldn't have been done 8 or 9 years ago when Invincible was getting going. This song is one of the better tracks from the album and would have been HUGE as a single/video

We can only imagine how great the "Invincible" videos would have been
We have "Rock My World" and that's it. 2 Bad....
Unbreakable and Threatened were planned for videos. Stupid Sony...

"Whatever Happens" is one of the most Beautiful songs
ever recorded.
So, I say, PLEASE, GO FOR IT CARLOS!!!!:punk:
You and MJ deserve for this song to go GLOBAL in a big way.
In case you need a reminder, click on the link below
and ENJOY the entire song with lyrics!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[youtube]Vkl9g1nKXIA[/youtube]

Also here is the link to the Teaser again. Maybe this one will
work better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[youtube]dGyyBwkd3pk[/youtube]

Last edited:

I´ve loved the song since the first time I heard it.
It made me think of High Chaparall , I was watching it on tv when I was a child.
It was wild west, indians and Manolito...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu4g-N8bQKE

I could always picture this video being set to any culture with Indians - The Wild West- small village town.. dust whistling in the wind. Carlos Santana has that kind of mystery that he is know for. I agree with those who say - This should have been done back when Invinicble was out and Michael with Carlos mysteriously appearing in the short film.
:)

Have someone here also heard the story/rumour that the song is about Shana Mantagal?? I dont know who came up with it, but apparantly, when he in the end sings "Sha-na-na-na oohh Sha-na-na-na ohh.. dont you let go of my hand" some believes the song is about her.

Thoughts? :p

intresting. wonder if something is gonna happen with the song and a release. totally adore whatever happens. one of the few classic mj tracks on vince

what makes us think that this is actually from Carlos Santana? His official websites has no news and mention of this at all.

It looks like this is being done by mjtunes website - which is not a MJ estate owned website.

As of now to me it looks like it's a fan video

I would like to know the truth behind the video. Be cool to see a video to this song. Looks a bit like fan made to me..

what makes us think that this is actually from Carlos Santana? His official websites has no news and mention of this at all.

It looks like this is being done by mjtunes website - which is not a MJ estate owned website.

As of now to me it looks like it's a fan video

I suppose that true, there hasn't been anything from Santana's side saying anything about this. When DI suggested in the original post that Santana possibly may be involved with this for the 29th then combine with the fact that he even played guitar on the song made this seem possible..But it could very well be a fan made (if it is, it's still wonderfully done)

Back