What's your nationality?

I have the Czech nationality, but my mum is German and i live in Dublin - Ireland :)

Pops Side: 90% Irish 10% Polish

Moms Side: German, Boheimian, Pennsyvannia Dutch

Born & Raised in Cleveland, OH USA

Erin go Bragh~~~

Last edited:
On my Mums side i am

Scottish
English
Canadian

On my dads side i am
American
Malaysian

American. Ancestry is Bulgarian on my father's side, English/German on my mother's side.

Mother's Side: White, German
Father's Side: Black, Hispanic, Native American,

I'm probably forgetting somethings. I'm mostly Black and White, the rest are percentages.

My mom was born in Tunisia.
My dad was born in Israel but his parents were born in Iran.
I was born in Israel. And I'm Jewish :)

Happy Sukkot everyone :cheeky:

lol I'm black. I'm also half puerto rican, but I don't look it AT ALL lol. So yeah...I'm just black lol

I'm irish/american...I was born in the states and raised in Ireland for the last 15 years. I have dual citizenship over here!

I'm American. My ancestry has some Irish and Native American in it. I'm white though, LOL!

I'm American

Last edited:
I am an African American woman. black That dude in the picture is my husband

love-easter4.jpg

Last edited:
so is this about nationality or ancestry/history cause the two are totally different the threads about your nationality not where your family came from generations ago

It's nice to see how people loves Michael all around the world and his fans are unbiassed.

Me as a fan loves every other MJ fan I meet online or offline. You are all so cool people. Thank God you exist.

i am so glad that a lot of people here finds us, asians, nice people.. really, we are! btw, i am a filipino.

it gives me a warm feeling how michael jackson's music and talent has united every nationality from across the globe

hope we can all be friends cz i would surely love that!:flowers:

I'm an American, who has always lived in the US, but I am also part English, Irish, and Welsh.

I am of mixed race,,,
1/2 - Fillipino
1/4 - German
1/8 - Israeli
1/8 - American

and I was born and raised in Australia

Back