Which Late Star Should Be on the Next U.S. Stamp? *vote for MICHAEL*

I understand Michael and Paul Newman, but Patrick Swayze? Yes, it's sad he died last year as well, but I don't think he was such a huge actor that he should be on a stamp. I guess many of those votes for him are really just votes against Michael.

I understand Michael and Paul Newman, but Patrick Swayze? Yes, it's sad he died last year as well, but I don't think he was such a huge actor that he should be on a stamp. I guess many of those votes for him are really just votes against Michael.

I love Partick Swayze's movies, his role in Dirty Dancing was great, and the movie is a classic. I loved him in Ghost aswell, I think he does deserve it, I don't think people are voting for him out of spite for MJ :)

Even if he wins this poll, it's just asking for the sake of asking, right? I thought you couldn't be on a U.S. postage stamp so soon after death. It's a few years at least unless they changed the conditions.

^^WTF???!!!
I think that's what is going on -_-

I agree! Swayze was never a movie legend- please. Paul Newman absolutely- legend. Swayse made 2 good movies- that's it - that does not make you a legend.
Of course we all know MJ while here was a living legend and is now a true legend. They are voting against Michael.

I dunno about that...Patrick Swayze is very very loved. And then you have the circumstances of his death. He fought a brave fight. I'm more inclined to think it's fixed by People myself. :ninja:

I dunno about that...Patrick Swayze is very very loved. And then you have the circumstances of his death. He fought a brave fight. I'm more inclined to think it's fixed by People myself. :ninja:

All I know is that it is either fixed by People or haters are voting against Michael. I can't believe that you can go from 55% and drop to 36% in a matter of 5 hours.

Possibly. I remember in 2005, a post-verdict People Magazine poll showed that 85% of respondents thought he was guilty.

Voted! Michael is at 60% and Patrick Swayze is at 39%.

Go Michael :) If he makes it will someone PLEASE send me some stamps? LOL

Voted. MJ has more than 70 %

KEEP VOTING. I want them stamps! :lol:

well maybe so, to be gone for 10 years thats why we are voting now.
p.s. I'd much rather see Michael's face on a 100.00 bill lol - thats not to be offensive...lol

Back