Who do you think is the best male singer?

oh man! that's a hard one! I love freddie's voice! as well as stevie wonder's! but.. I'm voting for michael. :)

Freddies voice is amazing but MJs tops all. I mean, just listen to the acapella he does in the remember the time video. His voice sounds so strong and powerful in that, its unreal!

Voted but Michael is still behind. it is now MJ 30.7 % and Freddie Mercury 32.5%

Voted! Mike should be well ahead of Freddie! Personally i think it should be Mike ,then Elvis! Theres a couple of my favourite male singers on there, but mike always the top of my list!

well guys I guess I am not cool...who the heck is Freddy Mercury.????....."runs to google".....Michael is always 1 to me..:love:

edit......ooohhh ok....lead singer from Queen....:lmao:....boy do I have problems...:lmao:

Freddie leading? Well I'm blaming it on it being Queen week in the X Factor tonight. Not that Freddie isn't awesome, he just isn't MJ!

I like Freddy, but I voted for Michael because to me he is the greatest. I wish they would stop calling Michael that awful name though.

Julia

oh man! that's a hard one! I love freddie's voice! as well as stevie wonder's! but.. I'm voting for michael. :)

those are my 3 fave singers!!

I would put Michael first though. Just cos I think his voice was more unique and he did more with it. IMHO.

I voted but freddie is winning....MJ is the best, I like freddie though

in all honesty, it should be that way. Freddie Mercury is the best. I love Michael more than anyone ever out there, but vocally, Freddie is better. Voted for Michael though of course :D

:eek:...hmmm, I beg to differ- alot!
although I do love Freddie

*sigh* I voted again and it's still the same!! RIGGED!!

Last edited:
and why isn't it changing still Mike 30,7% and Freddie 32,5% ????

Of course Michael is the best male singer, no doubt about it

Back