Who else is really stressing out about the dispatch of tickets?

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
I've started to get grey hairs lol i'm seriously panicing just now i hope ticket master don't leave it too late then there would be Chaos with fans already being in London before Dispatch day e.t.c in all honesty i think tickets should be start to be dispatched this week and save us all the agony of waiting almost 2 weeks before the show in order to get them!

Can't say I'm enjoying waiting...I hope we see the dispatch info change this week on ticketmaster then we can expect them the following week. We've now heard end of June being mentioned though, so annoying! I really feel for overseas ppl right now.

yeah i think everyones stressed. doesnt matter so much if u live in or around london.but its stressful if u are travelling from anywhere else. my opeing night from tm is on my dads card so i can hardly have him going to london to pick it up. ontop of that u have viagogo aswell lol with them saying july 6th and ticks going out from promoters at the end of june i presume if u have an AEG ticket u will get them abit earlier as there is no middle man involved no third party buyer so htey are coming straight from AEG to you

yeah i think everyones stressed. doesnt matter so much if u live in or around london.but its stressful if u are travelling from anywhere else. my opeing night from tm is on my dads card so i can hardly have him going to london to pick it up. ontop of that u have viagogo aswell lol with them saying july 6th and ticks going out from promoters at the end of june i presume if u have an AEG ticket u will get them abit earlier as there is no middle man involved no third party buyer so htey are coming straight from AEG to you

:angel:So you think my July 18 ticket A3 Row A,:angel: ticket will come before july 6:timer:?? Those are mostlikey from AEG:smilerolleyes: Right?? :scratch:

I'm really stress out about it:bugeyed

I am way too much stressed, we need our tickets people please send us, not all post services are fast !

dont now if this has been posted b4

Question
Michael Jackson at the O2 Arena- Important Ticket Dispatch Information

Answer
As stated at the time of purchase, we aim to send all tickets as soon as possible and the latest that you can expect to receive them is a week before the date of your event. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any more specific dispatch information than this at this stage.

If you are travelling away from the billing address longer than a week before the date of the show you have booked for, please only contact us a week before you are due to travel if your tickets have still not arrived. We will be able at that stage to make alternative arrangements to ensure your entry into the event. Please do not submit requests for us to speed up the dispatch of your particular order as for logistical reasons it is not possible for us to do this.

Please keep checking back to this helpdesk as we shall post ticket dispatch updates for these shows here as soon as we have any further information.

*10th June Update*

As of today, 10th June, no tickets have been sent out for these events. Please continue to follow the instructions outlined above regarding the dispatch of your tickets.

My partner is expecting tix from Ticketmaster for Oasis Wembley show on 9th July, as yet his tickets havent been dispatched, so I'm using that as a guide on when I can expect mine to arrived.

To be honest, I cant see the MJ tickets being sent out this week either. Its still too early to be stressing out.

Werent they sending the first tickets on June 16th...someone posted this here somewhere... if so, how come no one got it by now? not even people in UK?

I just hope to get it before I leave to London, cause Im going 5 days before the concert and the post office here isnt very fast or great...

:angel:So you think my July 18 ticket A3 Row A,:angel: ticket will come before july 6:timer:?? Those are mostlikey from AEG:smilerolleyes: Right?? :scratch:

I'm really stress out about it:bugeyed
Yeah, I think it's very possible they're AEG tickets, so you may get them a bit earlier. I got a row C for 30th July and a row A for 24 Feb from viagogo. I think they're AEG ones.

So fingers crossed! I hope in case of emergency the organisers make it easier to pick up the tickets in person instead.

I hope the tickets will come before 7 july, because then I will leave the country with destination London. I do not stress too much because they said we can pick tickets there with the credit card I purcased them!

I don't know how longs too short or what any more.
Considering I've sold some to other fans, I'd actually like to get mine asap to ensure that I can send them out and they get them on time. bloody sucks. I thought we would have gotten them this week

Well, I'm calling TM again today. A few weeks ago they told me June 16th - they would begin the process. A few others reported they were told June 19th.

This is just ridiculous. I think they should start shipping the tix. I hope AEG isn't the one holding things up. It's possible they are holding out in case there's another schedule change.

Anyway, I'll post my results later today.

nothing will happen for a few days imo. they have to sort of the "prodcution"" sale they wont send out in different batches.

I doubt we will get tix until like 5 days before the show...reckon we will probs get them around the 8th July

I´m praying every day, because I haven´t used my own credit card.......and now we live in another flat (sorry, my english isn´t good enough ;-)) so the tickets will come to my old adress and will be forward to my new adress. And that will take another few days

10 days before? That is ridiculous! What about Viagogo customers that have to have their tix sent on. They should give us 2 weeks!!!

thats why they do it to stop ppl selling on. 10 days is fine they get the ticket and send it the same day and u get it the next and most ticks on via are from aeg anyway

I saw they said they would send them no later than 7 days before the event. That means that they'll send them a week before the event, at the very very latest. Which could mean anytime before then too.

frankl im stressing at finding somewhereto stay. London is a joke for rip off price hotels that would be shut down if a health inspector came anywhere near them. god help ppl in 2012

I am!!!!!
I am soooo stressed!
I live in SYDNEY!!!
sorry guys from Down Under but it is the end of the world in terms of logistics..I dont even know who my postman is and how is he going to get me to sign a piece of paper if I am 20km away from my postbox...

to top it all my friends are going on the 28JUL and I have their tickets (they dont speak ENglish so I bought it for them) and I am freaked out that if I only get the tickets 5day before the show by the time I courier it over to Europe they have boarded their plane....I am soooooo stressed...

also I am getting on 24hr flight on 5th AUG (I have a stopover for a day) and my show is on the 10AUG..
so unless I have my tickets on 4AUG I have to leave without them...5days prior to show date....someone tell me a good reason not to stress....

I am!!!!!
I am soooo stressed!
I live in SYDNEY!!!
sorry guys from Down Under but it is the end of the world in terms of logistics..I dont even know who my postman is and how is he going to get me to sign a piece of paper if I am 20km away from my postbox...

to top it all my friends are going on the 28JUL and I have their tickets (they dont speak ENglish so I bought it for them) and I am freaked out that if I only get the tickets 5day before the show by the time I courier it over to Europe they have boarded their plane....I am soooooo stressed...

also I am getting on 24hr flight on 5th AUG (I have a stopover for a day) and my show is on the 10AUG..
so unless I have my tickets on 4AUG I have to leave without them...5days prior to show date....someone tell me a good reason not to stress....

Jesus man, to think all the shit we get put through just because were MJ fans! You could write a friggin book on it!

Back