World Exclusive Photograph: The Sphinx - update: Picture Now posted

is that supposed to be Michael?:bugeyed He doesn't even look like him... I hope they release the original one:angel:

I'm wondering if Michael had seen the photoshoped pic or they made it like this recently...

Michael had an awesome idea for this shoot, but this new picture... This is not Michael! Too much photoshop, he looks like a porcelain doll!

that picture is like vector for me

will someone kindly answer my question..... What are these photos for? Whats the point?

My first thought was, "That doesn't even look like him!" Even the shape of his face seems wrong. It doesn't even seem to match the pic of the back of his head.

What is this?
after all the expectations,this is what they release
the pix is so pathetic,makes me wanna scream,
who would buy this?

I'm trying to give Michael the benefit of the doubt and figure out what exactly HE saw in this photo.......but it ain't working..... I know Mike is all about the fantastical stuff, and using imagination and wonderment....but this is just a little too unreal for me.

His face is so..........glossy! It doesn't even look like him anymore.

Maybe if we saw more pictures? It would look better?

what the hell did this man do to my baby Mikey's face !!!!!!!
2e1vxtt.jpg

He had the chance to work with the greatest star ever, who happened to have the perfect facial features/pretty big eyes/great jaw line/ amazing cheek bones/long beautiful neck etc etc. And he did THIS?!!!!!!!photoshopping mike's face into a new ,not looking nice, person?!! and he is so happy about his awful work, so he decided to post it for the whole world!!!

I'm starting to think that the photographer hated Mike
2vajnfq.jpg

Apparently he had waaaaaay much fun making Michael looking weird and unMichaelish (sphinx pic).

I'm glad I didn't purchase his MJ photo album. He deserves no money
otj7fl.jpg

This picture proves Michael Jackson is, indeed, the
Archangel Michael and one of the Ancient Egyptian Gods.
"Just saying." :cheeky:

jacksonauctionphoto__oPt.jpg

[LEFT said:
IvoryKeys[/LEFT];3011127]I'm trying to give Michael the benefit of the doubt and figure out what exactly HE saw in this photo.......but it ain't working..... I know Mike is all about the fantastical stuff, and using imagination and wonderment....but this is just a little too unreal for me.

I'm thinking the same but then it's art, that's what art is all about isn't it?

Can't wait to see the rest, eight more is it? Blue Eye, The Sphinx......

And whilst I'm on, why does everyone hate MJ Star? lol I never go on that site, don't think I'll bother either.

Also can anyone tell me if these photos are part of this book? http://amzn.to/ceI7gl
That's the talk on twitter, just thought I'd check before I order it.

“Blue eye” was heavily photoshoped too and nobody says anything. I like the idea and the concept. I wish I could see more lol

This picture proves Michael Jackson is, indeed, the
Archangel Michael and one of the Ancient Egyptian Gods.
"Just saying." :cheeky:

jacksonauctionphoto__oPt.jpg

Some of us, might prefer to use the term:
"CELESTRIAL BEING".
girlsigh.gif

Last edited:
The 'blue eye" pictures were photoshopped as well but you could still clearly see Michael in them. This picture looks like they digitally tried to make or recreate a picture of him.
I don't know I guess for me I see no emotion because of it (the airbrushing), no sense of Michael.

I think the concept could have maybe been interesting but I don't think it worked out in this picture.

Also since when did Michael have short hair around 1998/1999? That's when these pictures were taking appariantly right? Or am I getting some stuff confused..

Asedora;3011222 said:
“Blue eye” was heavily photoshoped too and nobody says anything. I like the idea and the concept. I wish I could see more lol

:agree: Same here. I really enjoy these insights to Michael's imagination ..art and view.

It is art.

I guess it's one of those pieces you either Get or Do Not Get.

:wub:

Last edited:
Uh.. Ok. :sigh:

Am I the only one that can't see Michael at all in this picture?

No, you're not the only one. He looks like an animated character from a video game. Way too photo-shopped and air-brushed.

And now that I think of it, it looks more like Prince than Michael to me.

Last edited:
This is more like a bad joke
it doesnt even look like Michael and is a terrible photoshop
I HATE IT :( These dont even look like true photos just bad
photoshopped pics _ I didnt even care for the blue eye
They make MJ looks like a manequin NOT a MAN

is it really official Michael's photo? looked like a fan-made to me?It seemed so amateur.

I'm trying to give Michael the benefit of the doubt and figure out what exactly HE saw in this photo.......but it ain't working..... I know Mike is all about the fantastical stuff, and using imagination and wonderment....but this is just a little too unreal for me.

[FONT=sans-serif, Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular]
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. "
William ShakespeareHamlet, Act I, scene v[/FONT]

It looks nothing like him... to the point where I don't even recognise him. To me, it looks like a photo of someone else who has been digitally edited to have a Michael Jackson style.

I can't even see this as an 'art', as an artist myself, I cannot understand why anyone would like a picture of Michael Jackson that looks nothing like Michael Jackson. This would make a terrible album cover... from a marketing point of view, no one would recognise him!

They must have recently seriously altered these pictures, because the 'blue-eyed' ones are totally different and have a warmth to them... But this is totally not Michael, artificial, cold, soulless, and this is only because of the too heavy photoshop and airbrush...

All of these post-Michael products that are coming out lack him so much. I just get the weird vibe of music industry being labeled on all of them. When I think of the music industry, I thnk of machines and robots. To quote Michael: "I don't want to be a robot".

It looks nothing like him... to the point where I don't even recognise him. To me, it looks like a photo of someone else who has been digitally edited to have a Michael Jackson style.

I can't even see this as an 'art', as an artist myself, I cannot understand why anyone would like a picture of Michael Jackson that looks nothing like Michael Jackson. This would make a terrible album cover... from a marketing point of view, no one would recognise him!

Art is art. It doesn't have to look like Michael. Uri Geller did the Invincible cover and that was also art, granted it's clearly Michael but one hell of a difference from the original photo.:cheeky:

I could've created this.

In Microsofts PAINT!!!!:D:tease:

I am in the minority here. Although this picture is definitely not my favorite picture of Michael, I don't hate it.

The concept of this picture is intriguing. It has an ancient Egyptian theme, but is futuristic at the same time. Very surreal, very other-worldly, very mysterious.

Michael looks very statuesque in the picture. He looks emotionless, but royal at the same time.

I'm interested in seeing other pictures taken in the same session. I don't know if the airbrushing is done back in 1999 or recently. I have no idea whether Michael approved the pictures himself or not. But, I see why Michael liked the concept though.

Back