Votes: 106 24.7%
  • Faint

Votes: 60 14.0%
  • Nod a polite hello

Votes: 146 34.0%
  • other

Votes: 116 27.0%

• Total voters
I would be shaking get in nod a polite hello and then if a verbal reply was given engage in light friendly conversation (hopefully avoiding "OMG you're my fav singer and I think you are amazing...you get the point)

My Reaction would Be Like :

1. I'm waiting For The Elevator To Arrive.
2. Walk In Casually.
3. Find That MJ Is There.
4. Stare At Him For A Minute.
5. Think that I've Gone Mad.
6. To Be Sure, Shake Hands With Him And Say " If I'm Not Wrong, You Are Michael Jackson. Right?"
7. If He Replies "Yes", I Don't Know What I Would Do....Maybe Scream, Or Cry, Or Shake And Even Faint. :yes:
8. If He Says No, You Know What Shall Be Going On In My Mind Then. :yes:

I voted for a nod and a polite hello ;)

I would just try to act 'normal' around him and send him all the :love: through my being.
Don't think, I would have the voice to talk to him though :blush:

I would just 'soak' up and 'savour' the moment being close to him.

Hopefully, dare to ask for a hug though :unsure:

I would have said Hello and thanked him for everything he gave us to enjoy.
Of course he would have answered: "you're welcome"
if I would have the guts, I would have asked him for a hug .......

But, ...that all wouldnt happen because I probably faint the moment I saw him

Like Treasure I would just have liked the opportunity to say Thank You for all he gave to the world.

Nod a polite hello, make a fool of myself dancing.. wait's for him to laugh and begins a casual conversation from there :heart:

I love to think I'd say a polite hello and then come up with something witty and sophisticated...but in reality I'd probably stand there with my eyes bugging open and my mouth flapping like a goldfish.

I imagine saying something to make him laugh, like 'this is the best moment of my life' comment offered earlier or maybe, "You and I have had a love affair for 30 years now, Mike...I guess I should introduce myself. My name is..." I really would want to see him smile and find out what floor he's staying on...have him sign my shirt or purse...it's fun to think about. :laugh:

One word: sex. That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the title...but that's just me and my perveted/dirty mind/imagination, but that's the only place I would do it though....in reality, it would of course be different. I think I'd go paralyzed, and if I could talk to him, I wouldnt know what to say. There's so much I would like to say to him, and a short elevator meeting wouldn't be enough time, and I wouldn't know where to start. I think I'd just be speechless anyway, so screw talking to him, let's get to the sex part :lol: :eek: :fear:

I'd give him a polite nod (like I do to anyone whenever I step into any elevator) and leave him alone. My main focus would be on not letting my moderate case of claustrophobia get the best of me.

Im so used to em,id probably speak to him like a normal person. I dont think i would be struck. I don't think a day in my life has went by & i haven't seen or heard him & im *5

Be polite, reconfirm it is him, wait for him to initiate contact and faint, as it would be a ghost and then I would say "So, Dreams do come true". Then I would shake his hand if I could and thank him for the music and his love of humanity.

If it's just the two of us on the low lift? Too x-rated for this forum :cheeky:

I really think I'd first practice breathing normally telling myself to act normal... than as I shake his hand and speak that I am saying too much to be "cool" or my normal self.. I'd need to be stuck in an elevator with him to have enough time to calm down and be a person he can connect with.. cuz first few minutes I'd be too out of it

Suspect he may have been Liberian Man who got banned and then tried to reregister with a different emai address?

If I met MJ in an elevator, I'd do what any sane human being would do. I'd challenge him to a thumb war!!

I voted "other", 'cause this is how i imagine it

*scream internally*
*stare*
*dies*
*politely say hi, and tell him how much he means to me and how much i love him.. and maybe ask for a photo* :) :wub:

I guess I would go through a mess of conflicting feelings, including dizziness and heatwave. It would take a moment to realize that I´m not in a dream.

On the outside I would probably be like
NeatCompassionateBullfrog-max-1mb.gif
for a second or two,

then say "hello" and smile at him.

Guess I would be too shy to start a conversation or just say anything.

I would stare and start smiling and laughing like a lunatic. Probably even faint, since we would be so close.

Then if I managed to compose myself and stop looking like a complete idiot, I would nod a polite hello.

I would make sure that I am not dreaming, then break out in teers, fall on my knees thanking god for bringing him back, tell Michael how much I love him and promise him I will keep the secret that I have met him no matter what happened.

I probably scream. but try not too because he really doesn't like that. i know my mother would somewhat be all over the place. :lmao:

Back