Your Favorite MICHAEL JACKSON GIF's Ever

waoqxi.gif

this . . .

GIRL. Damn. There wont be one single girl... or boy who doesn't freakin' LOVE your siggy! bwahaha! AMAZING :devil: I think I'm gonna stare for another 5 hours at it :ninja:

GIRL. Damn. There wont be one single girl... or boy who doesn't freakin' LOVE your siggy! bwahaha! AMAZING :devil: I think I'm gonna stare for another 5 hours at it :ninja:

lol thanks . im making a better one cuz this one is lame i made it off that gifsoup .. im making a bigger and better quality one :D hehe

I really love this one... sooo cute :wub:

michael-jackson-s.gifn

Anyone know which interview this is? :angel:

OMFG THANK YOU!

...WHY do I always check this forum before class?! Now this gif will be on a loop in my head while I have to sit and attempt to focus on biomechanics!

botdf.gif

i love this gif i made !! he looks like a pimp and sooo manly
and the way he was touching that girl ... so jealous haha
and that biatch is all ova him :( lol

botdf.gif

i love this gif i made !! he looks like a pimp and sooo manly
and the way he was touching that girl ... so jealous haha
and that biatch is all ova him :( lol

ok so where is this in the video?I SOOO want this version!!!

Edit: Never mind i found it hehe.

Last edited:

Ironically, I was watching the Bad Tour performance of "Another Part of Me" in Kansas City (the one where he forgot to close up shop) and there was a discussion below about his sex appeal to both guys and girls. One girl said that her guy friend told her that he "became a little gay" after watching Michael! :lmao:

Can someone please explain to me whats going on in this one?? I can't quite make out whats going on:
124.gif

Back