Michael Jackson Week On The X Factor Saturday 18th October (UK)

i just heard this on the x factor.

it'll be interesting but i have a feeling a good few songs will be murdered!

Please can someone record and youtube it? Would love to see it, but living in france, and can't stream it on the net :( If you can youtube it leave the link on this thread. Thanku!! :D xxxxx

OMG I hope someone chooses something like Butterflies so people can discover some of his less well known songs.

I bet Eoghan (is that how u spell it?) sings Ben.

Cue a few MJ jibes on next week's show though.... *rolls eyes*

it will take more than that for me to watch that show LOL

Michael Jackson Week - XFACTOR next week!

Its Michael Jackson week next week on the XFACTOR! ... that means all contestants will be performing songs from the King of Pop's catalogue.

Also, not to get hopes up, but 2 days ago on the grapevine i was told that Michael was spotted in London, to which i dismissed as being rubbish...but now there an MJ week on Xfactor...was Michael in London to record something for the show...make arrangments for an appearance? Im not getting my hopes up lmao

Anyway thought id share the news so...

MJ WEEK next Saturday on The XFACTOR!

Re: Michael Jackson Week - XFACTOR next week!

Wooooowwww...

That's great! ((gets hopes up, then tries to squelch them back down lol))

No matter what, this is excellent news. Thanks for the heads up!

Re: Michael Jackson Week - XFACTOR next week!

That is an episode I will miss, it's cool one of the most popular tv shows will be using Michael's (with Michael making yet more money), so in that sense it's great news. But I hate hearing people cover Michael's songs, no one no matter how brilliant a vocalist they are can do them justice. But I don't rate any of the contestants on the X Factor as vocalists.

Well I think its great.....I don't normally watch the show but I'll make this an exception.
I know their vocal could never come anywhere near Michael's, not even slightly but thats good cuz it shows people just how good Michael is and it keeps Michaels name out there and reminds people of the musical legend Michael is

i just heard this on X factor too. I dont think you should say about him maybe having recorded somethin, its just gettin peoples hopes up for no reason, even as nice as it would be to see him on X factor theres jus no point in thinkin bout that. :(

*cough* Michael Jackson will be a judge next week *cough*

lmao - hes too nice to be a judge, he would have to lie to them all and tell the contestants they were all great! :)

I'm sure they'll end up on YouTube, so I''ll check it then. Michael's songs are hard to perform. Well hard to perform them well at least. lol.

It's amazing :wild: :wild: I'll definitely watch it :D

I hope Stranger in Moscow will be chosen.But chances are only Thriller and Bad stuffs will be featured :rolleyes2: Still hoping :D

Last edited:
Michael was in talks to appear on X Factor not that long ago. He eventually pulled out as a result of the media catching on, and completely ruining the surprise.

Yea i looked on the info on sky and it says The 11 remaining acts perform Michael Jackson songs as they try to earn the public's vote. The judges give their opinions on each of the performance before the voting begins.

lHopfully i'll be albe to watch this b4 i go to work on the sat night, or i'll get me dad to record it on sky.

Cool there are some good singers on the show this year. Austin sang she's out of my life in his audition and he nailed it, he is the only person who i can say has ever sang it that good.

It will be interesting to see, i have to say i am loveing x factor this year because there are people on it that can actually sing.

I love Rachel but she needs to stfu sometimes, and i'm loveing Laura Austin and JLS

lol..well..it's official...there is enough evidence to conclude that Simon Cowell is a Michael Jackson fan.:yes:

it will take more than that for me to watch that show LOL
hah i'd like to think so too, but you know we'll all end up watching the bloody thing
f_laugh.gif

going to be a multiple homicide case.

Back