Michael Jackson seen in baby ultrasound scan

I haven't opened it up yet but when I read the title I thought...

"WTF!?"

P.S. I just looked at it and yes, I can see it but no, it's not Michael. LOL.

It's just an illusion.

I think she's just a grieving fan.

:| getting really stupid now.

anything..for..money.

Oookay, it looks like a baby, but on the right side where the legs are I guess you can say it looks like a mini MJ with curls. BUT, really..it's just fluid or a baby with hairy legs haha! My baby looked like he had 3 eyes, he is a perfect two eyed little boy.

Last edited:
im normally really good at spotting these sort of things but i cant see anything! argh, can anyone else see it?

I also see it in my own ultrasound pictures of both my two boys! I'm gonna have them change their names to Michael 1 and 2! :lol: :lol:
jk.. all this just makes no sense to me...

I see what they mean but it's absolutely rediculous. Anything for attention, I guess.

See it.........................???????????????

mjultrasound1497811c.jpg

No.................?????????? Heres a clue lol!!

mjultrasound2.jpg

How beeping stupid is this, I mean really, come on lol!!!

Hey you guys, guess what!! This morning when I turned on my laptop, there was MICHAEL JACKSON IN MY DESKTOP :| THIS IS REALLY FREAKY. I MEAN MICHAEL JACKSON IS IN MY COMPUTER. I was shocked.

Hey you guys, guess what!! This morning when I turned on my laptop, there was MICHAEL JACKSON IN MY DESKTOP :| THIS IS REALLY FREAKY. I MEAN MICHAEL JACKSON IS IN MY COMPUTER. I was shocked.

Yeah... And You Know What... I have blue shirt... And WTF... Michael loved blue color right?
I think we have some kind of connection...

people need to get smarter man. you can make faces out of anything, i made out a face by looking at a pile of laundry on the floor. its nothing amazing.

I can't beleive how stupid people are today... Where is some self respect? Are people prepared to do anything for a little fame? And why do we need thread about such a stupid things? :)

The mum sees 'Thriller' Michael? As if. -_-

Personally, I see BOTDF Mike with the ponytail on the left and Bad Mike on the right. :lol: Anyone see what I see?

The mum sees 'Thriller' Michael? As if. -_-

Personally, I see BOTDF Mike with the ponytail on the left and Bad Mike on the right. :lol: Anyone see what I see?

No :lol: If anything it looks like that Shamone mo fo selecta dude :p :lol:

well its good to have a little imagination, right??? hahaha

I know whats the next story, a happy new couple saying their baby is Michael Jackson's reicarnation, i bet you it will occur anytime soon, specially if the baby was born on june 25 2009. But its good, its not like offensive or anything ;D

Back