25.06.2010 Your events of the day..

Lorraine

Proud Member
Country
United-Kingdom
Whether you spent the day in mouring or if you celebrated Michael's life..
Lets share our events of this very sad day.

I am hoping for a quiet day to take time to reflect and remember Michael.
I will be meeting with other fans at Regents park London where we will sit and gather our thoughts and comfort one another in peace.
I hope to lay some flowers for Michael either at the o2 or at Thriller live haven't yet decided where. :(

Those are my plans.. but I am sure things will change here and there, I'll update at a later time.

I will go to school and after that I'm going to meet some other MJJC'ers @ Jacksonevent in Eindhoven.
At the ending of the event we are going to release some 20 Sky Lanterns in the air for Michael.
It's a emotional day for all of us, I will ofcourse cry tomorrow, it's hard to keep on going without him.:cry:

Luckily I finished my school exams today. Now I have 10 weeks of freedom :) Tomorrow I'm going to St. James Park in London along with other MJJC'ers for a meetup.

I'm gonna make my own MJ Marathon, by watching his short films and movies, like "The Wiz", "Moonwalker, "Dangerous Short Films, "Devotion" and "This Is It". I think I'll light candles in the dark during my marathon to honour Michael.

Well on the 25th i will go to Jacksonevent.com to celebrate his life and to morn, and i hope we give eachtother lots of support and LOVE

It will be a hard day for me, but ill make the best of it.

I'm going to be chatting with some other fans....as well as my own marathon as well...I'll likely watch most of his short films...listen to mjtunes when I'm not doing that....and I'll probably watch Bucharest, Yokohama, Brunei, Moonwalker, maybe TII (but likely not, too hard for me)....lighting a candle as well, and have a quiet moment or two...I'll also be writing a letter to Michael that a fellow MJJC'er will be bringing to FL for me

Last edited:
I will be eating KFC while watching every single MJ video that was ever made.
and I'll also be watching the HIStory tour which where I saw MICHAEL for the first time.
and later I will be going clubbing to celebrate his life & the music that he gave us

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum will honor the life, music and legacy of two-time Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Michael Jackson beginning on Friday, June 25-Sunday, June 27.

In addition to the Rock Hall's collection of Michael Jackson artifacts on display, fans will enjoy live music, highlights from Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, dance demonstrations and more.

This weekend will culminate with the annual Rock and Soul Festival on Sunday, June 27, featuring live performances by singer Angie Stone, Jason Malachi, Herb Wilborn, Jr., Deep 3 and other artists in tribute to Jackson (schedule below). The Rock and Soul festival is presented by Ohio Natural Gas and sponsored by KeyBank and Kia Motors. The Rock Hall will host a canned food collection in coordination with the Cleveland Foodbank.

Please note that the schedule below is a preliminary schedule, more details will be posted in the coming weeks.

Friday, June 25
·
Special Screenings
10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. – Rare induction ceremony footage of the Jackson 5’s induction in 1997 and Michael Jackson’s induction as a solo artist in 2001 in the Ahmet Ertegun Main Exhibit Hall’s Theater 3

Meet the Curator Gallery Talk
11 a.m. and 1 p.m. - In the Legends of Rock Michael Jackson exhibit in Ahmet Ertegun Main Exhibit Hall

Saturday, June 26

Special Screenings
10 a.m. - 9 p.m. - Rare induction ceremony footage of the Jackson 5’s induction in 1997 and Michael Jackson’s induction as a solo artist in 2001 in the Ahmet Ertegun Main Exhibit Hall’s Theater 3

Dance Demonstrations
10 a.m.: Interactive DJ set playing on Michael Jackson music with dance demonstrations, contests and prize giveaways on the Main Stage.

Meet the Curator Gallery Talk
11 a.m. - In the Legends of Rock Michael Jackson exhibit in Ahmet Ertegun Main Exhibit Hall

Michael Jackson dance party presented by WZAK
6 – 9 p.m.

– Guest DJ from WZAK will play Michael Jackson classics on the Rock Hall’s Outdoor Plaza (in case of inclement weather, the party will be moved into the Main Lobby). Food and beverages will be available for purchase at this event.

Sunday, June 27

Special Screenings
10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. – Rare induction ceremony footage of the Jackson 5’s induction in 1997 and Michael Jackson’s induction as a solo artist in 2001 in the Ahmet Ertegun Main Exhibit Hall’s Theater 3

Rock and Soul Festival
Noon – 4:30 p.m. – The Rock Hall’s annual Rock and Soul festival will pay tribute to Michael Jackson with a full day of special live performances from Angie Stone, Jason Malachi and Herb Wilborn, Jr. and Strut, The EarthTONES and more. This FREE event is on the Museum’s main stage; however Museum admission is necessary to tour the exhibits.

Scheduled to perform (show order subject to change)
-Terry Macklin Entertainment (Dance tribute)
-Mallori (pop/R&B singer)
-Triple Threat (Cleveland School of the Arts students)
-Oblivion Fire (88 Keys Music Studio ensemble)
-The House of Adonis (hip-hop dance group)

Love Always

:angel:
-The EarthTONES and Peterpot (R&B/pop vocal group; Winner of the Rock and Soul/MJ tribute Talent Search)
-Deep 3 (R&B trio from Cleveland)
-Herb Wilborn, Jr. and Strut (jazz combo)
-Angie Stone (Neo-soul singer; Billboard R&B chart topper)
-Jason Malachi (Pop/R&B artist)
-Pastor Ron Hubbard and the 4 Real Church Praise & Worship Ministry (Gospel ensemble)

***The first 2,000 ticketed visitors on June 26 and June 27 will receive a special Michael Jackson Weekend commemorative souvenir. Other giveaways throughout the weekend include an XM OnyX Satellite Radio with Vehicle Kit and Home Kit, plus a Free 3-Month Subscription to “XM Everything Plus The Best of SIRIUS” so you can listen to SIRIUS|XM at home or in your car.

In the afternoon I first go to Best to bring a flower and burn some insence at the History statue. After that gonna have some dinner and such in Eindhoven before the Jacksonevent starts. I really hope it works out ok coz I do have some healthproblems at the moment:no:

I'm going to a tribute concert in Seoul on 25th. An exhibition is being held by fans at the concert hall, too. Can't wait to see the paintings by talented fans.

Well....
I WAS planning a nice, relaxing day at home watching Michael's videos, tributes, and specials all day BUT I have to visit a funeral home due to a death in my family today. :( So I have a little glitch in my schedual.

Tomorrow is going to be such a hard day. :no:

Well....
I WAS planning a nice, relaxing day at home watching Michael's videos, tributes, and specials all day BUT I have to visit a funeral home due to a death in my family today. :( So I have a little glitch in my schedual.

Tomorrow is going to be such a hard day. :no:

I'm sorry to hear that. :hug:

-------------------------------------------------

I'm hoping to watch This Is It as its going to be on TV, watch some MJ stuff on TV, play some of his music and I'm going to light a candle too. That's my plan.

I have work experience in the morning till half 11, then when I come home, I'll load up my laptop, get my dangerous flag (I had this permanently wrapped around me 26th/27th last year) get all my mj dvds and videos and magazines, sit in front of the tv on the sofa, and spend the whole day and night talking to fans, crying, reading about him, watching him and trying not to crawl up in a ball and die.
:boohoo:

We will do flash mob (don't know if this is the right name) to Beat it (about 20 people at the same time dancing) in a public place. It's going to be fun. Bitter sweet moment...

It's nice reading all your messages. All our thoughts will become one these days...

Tomorrow I'm planning to take some pretty flowers and light a candle at Michael's monument in Bucharest. And, around midnight, I hope I'll be able to join the WorldCry tribute that will take place here as well.
And I'll definitely be :cry: a lot

I'm not able to go anywhere and gather with fans. Have to go to work tomorrow, but maybe it's good to get my mind on different things. In honour of Michael I will wear a MJ shirt though. And tomorrow night I will lit 7 candles for Michael, as that was his favourite number.

I so hope Michael can see right now how much love there is for him.

Tommorow if I am not resting in bed, I plan on listening to MJs music all day, playing some videos. Then I will go and be around nature for a while and take a walk for a while. I will of course light a candle and take part in Major love prayer. :pray:

I'll be at St James Park tomorrow with lots of other fans sitting to remember our hero. Then off to the o2 in the evening to leave some flowers and be there for the two minute silence.

I initially planned to spend it alone at home listening to Michael and watching TV programs on TV.

But it turns out my local radio station is hosting a "Remembering Michael" event at which they'll play his music and requires dressing like Michael for entrance. It's free, it's all about Michael and it'll have only MJ fans. I feel like I'll go to that on the night of 25th.

Last edited:
I will have a quiet day...of course it will have to go on as normal for my childrens sake ...but when they are in bed....I don't know what sort of state I will be....all the tears will come at once....I am feeling very very sad...it's such a dispairing sadness, like there is no way out :cry:

The one thing that gives me comfort is that a very special person on here is kindly going to leave a letter I wrote for Michael at Forest Lawn tomorrow, she has taken letters and poems from me and some others here too. This gesture is so kind...and I feel like I can say goodbye to Michael properly and, I feel better cos my letter will be 'close' to him..the fact that she will be putting something there for me from me makes me feel very calm....I hope I am making sense?? ....well, it's something that I think I needed to do...I cannot express how thankful I am to this wonderful member. I would never get to do something like that She is truly an angel. :heart:

sorry for rambling...I have so many feelings and emotions right now that I need to write :(

I will have a quiet day...of course it will have to go on as normal for my childrens sake ...but when they are in bed....I don't know what sort of state I will be....all the tears will come at once....I am feeling very very sad...it's such a dispairing sadness, like there is no way out :cry:

The one thing that gives me comfort is that a very special person on here is kindly going to leave a letter I wrote for Michael at Forest Lawn tomorrow, she has taken letters and poems from me and some others here too. This gesture is so kind...and I feel like I can say goodbye to Michael properly and, I feel better cos my letter will be 'close' to him..the fact that she will be putting something there for me from me makes me feel very calm....I hope I am making sense?? ....well, it's something that I think I needed to do...I cannot express how thankful I am to this wonderful member. I would never get to do something like that She is truly an angel. :heart:

sorry for rambling...I have so many feelings and emotions right now that I need to write :(

DOn't worry. I think everyone's emotions are cathing up right now. And everybody is thinking back on how sad we all were last year and how sad we still are.

Time has gone by so fast, I remember last year as if it was today. I will be praying for his family and the kids tomorrow, because I know they are even more hurt then us.

I actually have a very busy day ahead tomorrow, but it's not all Michael related, but at least it will keep me occupied :(

I'll wake up at 6:55 to go to work and then won't be back until about 5:30pm/6pm and I'll be so busy at work tomorrow I'll barely be able to lift my head. Then I'm going straight out to see Simply Red in concert at Cannock Chase which is a land of outstanding natural beauty. The weather should be beautiful and I am going to wear my favourite Michael Jackson top to show my support. And then I will light a candle when I get home and watch his DVD.

I actually have a very busy day ahead tomorrow, but it's not all Michael related, but at least it will keep me occupied :(

I'll wake up at 6:55 to go to work and then won't be back until about 5:30pm/6pm and I'll be so busy at work tomorrow I'll barely be able to lift my head. Then I'm going straight out to see Simply Red in concert at Cannock Chase which is a land of outstanding natural beauty. The weather should be beautiful and I am going to wear my favourite Michael Jackson top to show my support. And then I will light a candle when I get home and watch his DVD.

Going to a concert is actually a good idea. Just enjoying music. I hope you have a nice evening.

I will be listening to his songs and watching his shows, although it will be hard..:cry:

Im supposed to celebrate, cuz it happens to be my birthday damn it! I hate this!!! The only thing i want is to be alone, no birthday cake, no party..:( Just me and Michael :heart:

Going to a concert is actually a good idea. Just enjoying music. I hope you have a nice evening.

Thank you :hug:

I will be listening to his songs and watching his shows, although it will be hard..:cry:

Im supposed to celebrate, cuz it happens to be my birthday damn it! I hate this!!! The only thing i want is to be alone, no birthday cake, no party..:( Just me and Michael :heart:

Gosh I'm so sorry, it's awful that it fell on your Birthday (awful that it fell at all), so sorry xx

On Friday morning I'll be paying my respects with other fans in Hollywood at MJ's Star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.

In the afternoon and into the evening I'll be hosting the MJ Radio show.

RIP MJ

Marty In LA

Back