A email I got 4 days before he passed

That's one way of looking at it.

The other is that any organization that makes stuff up for a living and reports virtually anything they're told as fact, no matter the source, is bound to get something right sometimes.

If I made something up about MJ every day, some of it would be right. Wouldn't mean I actually knew anything though.
This is true. That's the obvious observation. But if entities are now using these tabs to leak information for whatever reasons, then it's more than a clock being right twice a day.

I'm just sayin'....

I think this email is one i will clasiify alongside that of Debbie Rowe's friend. A fabrication

Why would the person ask for the email to be sent to fans but not posted on forums?
What network exists where there are certain fans who can receive info and not others?

I think this whole email is fabricated to push an agenda.

Michael was examined and deemed fit for concerts. He underwent several physicals. If he was too thin to perform, the insurance would not have cleared it.

This business of Michael not eating came from that article about Grace pumping his stomach, which she refuted.
Michael was eating. Though skinny, you can see in the rehearsal video that he's not a skeleton.

Louis would have picked up if Michael was too skinny to exercise.

I don't see Michael looking like a skeleton on stage, so what the supposed email says is a bit off. In fact every commentator said that Michael looked healthy and fit, albeit a bit thin, when AEG released that footage.

This supposed email looks like something drafted after Michael passed away, othwerwise why not post the header of the email minus the sender's/recipeint's details?

I'm not sure why the person didn't want it posted.

Yes, there are networks of fans, some of whom were indeed close to Michael.

The email was received BEFORE Michael's death. Staff have good reason to know that it's legitimate.

Don't know about the physical, but there are some possibilities about how he passed/how that happened. I don't know of more than one physical, do you, from some sort of other information?

Statements made by other fans corroborate what is said in the email.

If you don't want to entertain the possibility that something ELSE was going on, that's fine. Some of us here are still concerned and will continue "investigating" as best we are able. Michael has been portrayed by media as a drug-addict. Wouldn't you want to know if that is NOT true? Wouldn't his children want to know?

You mean, what if the doctor appointed by the insurers was so bad he couldn't tell the difference between the most famous man in the world and an imposter while performing a thorough physical examination?

Well... that would mean we're living in a crazy world where up is down.

Even if we were living in bizarro world, if that happened and somehow that came to light - oh, let's say, by conditions being revealed by an autopsy that would have had to have been present at the time of the physical - the policy would be invalid making the whole scheme pointless. Apart from the subsequent charges for fraud.

This is what I mean about being in the realms of the conspiracy theorist here. This is not a plausible theory. To call it 'far-fetched' is to make a massive understatement.

yes, you are correct :yes: what was I thinking :doh:

Not likely, apart from doctor-patient confidentiality, it's a pretty safe bet that the doctor's contract with the insurers would prohibit them from talking about examinations they've conducted for the insurers. Similarly, the insurers aren't going to talk about clients' policies.

However, the idea that Lloyds would have underwritten the policy without a proper physical is ludicrous.

I fully agree without a proper physical would be ludicrous and the docs will have signed something. I just wonder what has gone on...

I think this email is one i will clasiify alongside that of Debbie Rowe's friend. A fabrication

Why would the person ask for the email to be sent to fans but not posted on forums?
What network exists where there are certain fans who can receive info and not others?

I think this whole email is fabricated to push an agenda.

Michael was examined and deemed fit for concerts. He underwent several physicals. If he was too thin to perform, the insurance would not have cleared it.

This business of Michael not eating came from that article about Grace pumping his stomach, which she refuted.
Michael was eating. Though skinny, you can see in the rehearsal video that he's not a skeleton.

Louis would have picked up if Michael was too skinny to exercise.

I don't see Michael looking like a skeleton on stage, so what the supposed email says is a bit off. In fact every commentator said that Michael looked healthy and fit, albeit a bit thin, when AEG released that footage.

This supposed email looks like something drafted after Michael passed away, othwerwise why not post the header of the email minus the sender's/recipeint's details?

Oh gosh, my friend was right. Fans with contact to Michael never trusted on forums. I have been posting in vain on this thread....I think I might go away now...there's nothing I can help with here...I've done what I can for you..

but fans can make things up can't they. ive been there outside his hotel many times, where fans have lied for various reasons..

their motives this time could be that they want to be the ones to say "we told you so" or they feel guilty and want to say "we tried to help, you did nothing " .. or they want to make out they had a special bond with MJ so he told them things he didnt tell others

so i dont think we should take any fan talk as gospel

Agree 100%.

Shaking my head at this thread.

So the fact that Michael passed many physicals and was, by all accounts, healthy and strong is negated in one fell swoop by this lone email from some random person? How does that work? Everyone was lying about Michael except this lone voice? And now some people are fully convinced that Michael was anorexic based on this email alone and without any real evidence suggesting that was the case.

The power of a single email from some person.

yes, you are correct :yes: what was I thinking :doh:
Hey, you're trying to get to the truth, just like most of us I think! That inevitably involves coming up with theories, some of which (on reflection) will turn out to be a bit silly. :) Nothing wrong with that, we usually have to go through the bad ideas to know the good ones.

This isn't directed at you in particular MJJChichi, but in general, the trick is staying objective and not getting too attached to theories. It's a very human desire to want to reach a conclusion as soon as possible, but there's a very real risk of getting attached to a theory and picking the evidence to fit it (confirmation bias), rather than objectively taking in all the evidence and considering which theories it fits.

You mean, what if the doctor appointed by the insurers was so bad he couldn't tell the difference between the most famous man in the world and an imposter while performing a thorough physical examination?

Well... that would mean we're living in a crazy world where up is down.

Even if we were living in bizarro world, if that happened and somehow that came to light - oh, let's say, by conditions being revealed by an autopsy that would have had to have been present at the time of the physical - the policy would be invalid making the whole scheme pointless. Apart from the subsequent charges for fraud.

This is what I mean about being in the realms of the conspiracy theorist here. This is not a plausible theory. To call it 'far-fetched' is to make a massive understatement.
I won't comment on other's beliefs -- whether some deem them as conspiracy theories or not, but there seems to be a point in contradiction over just how fit Michael Jackson was.

The one fact that is indisputable is that he is dead. Obviously he wasn't fit. Unless he was murdered.

Now what caused his state of unfitness -- massive drugs or a state of physical malnutrition for level of work he was doing -- is yet to be determined.

But in any case, if someone gave him something that caused him to die, then someone is responsible for it.

If he was addicted to prescription drugs and he died because of it, someone had to give those drugs to him without legitimate reasons and someone(s) had to notice the affects of it.

If he was underweight and weak, then others had to know it and is signing on to a cover story.

It is quite possible that he did pass his physicals, yet still physically deteriorate over time to the point of death. It would depend on how long ago the physicals were taken.

Fans with contact to Michael never trusted on forums.
Of course they're not. How are people on forums supposed to tell the difference between a fan who actually had the contact with Michael they say they did, and a fan who just claims to have had contact with Michael?

I'm sorry, but it's unrealistic to expect people to just believe anyone who says they had contact with Michael. Anyone could claim that, and people do make that kind of stuff up. You can't expect people to believe everything they read, especially unsubstantiated posts on forums.

At the end of the day I think we will come to the conclusion that Michael was a person who worked and lived a life no human body should endure for so many years. Michael said many times he didn't sleep much. He did not eat much. Over time your body weakens. And if you have to take medicine, your body becomes even more weak. It starts to affect the organs. Being 48-50 years old underweight and overworked, doing long hour days with physical training and work will cause the body to wear out fast. I think Michael simply shut down. His heart could not take it anymore and it stopped. Being stressed and pushing your body at any age can sometimes lead to fatality.

I don't buy all this about Michael's doctors or anyone else giving him stuff that would cause this much harm. Yes the people around him could have seen or done something, but at the end of the day we all find ways to avoid this from happening. From the looks of it friends and family of Michael saw his condition after the trial and probably realized that Michael was in trouble. I remember seeing av video of him at that birthday party in 2008, and he seemed very skinny then.

I'm sorry but Michael should have been more interested in physical fitness when he was a young man. He would have learned from an early age that if you eat enough, sleep enough, exercise enough, you don't become underweight and your body does not brake down. Jackie Chan is 55 years old, and he has put himself through twice the physical duress and he is still going strong. Because he did all the right things to keep his body going. It is theoretical possible that Michael got some medicine that caused an overload to his heart, but we don't know. Either way, Michael was pushing the envelope.

How much exactly will be known once the toxicology report is complete

I got it too, honestly. On 21st June.

And it is real and from fans who were in LA.

my friend from London did too. receive the e-mail.
and I remember she told me about it and said she couldn't sleep. this was the day after..and she said what was written there really concerned her and she was thinking of heading down to LA.
I of course told her "to not worry" and that he would be fine..I truly believed so.
I never thought it would come down to this.

Scary thing now that I think about it.. Before Michael passed away I told my mum I was gonna buy his concert ticket and go see him with a friend in July.. The first thing my mum told me was ''Hows he gonna make it? He wont do those concerts.. He is in bad shape.. I dont believe in a second he will make those concerts''.. And.. she was right.. and I hate it..

my friend from London did too. receive the e-mail.
and I remember she told me about it and said she couldn't sleep. this was the day after..and she said what was written there really concerned her and she was thinking of heading down to LA.
I of course told her "to not worry" and that he would be fine..I truly believed so.
I never thought it would come down to this.

What freaks me out now is that its basically been confirmed that this email was sent out BEFORE Michaels death... So whats been said may possibly be true... And it freaks me out.. The warning signs were there.. It must have felt like watching a train crashing and not being able to do a thing about it...

I feel more rights and happier to reply to someone who was connected to michael on a proper level with truthfull knowledge, much less likely to be exaggerate their perceptions or views RATHER than reply or read about a story in a newspaper, or on a tv program by someone who hears a michael jackson story 2nd hand, having to report on it with an agenda , which all new reports or tv bits on everything have ..thats just that with regards to authenticity, truth in what the words said and truth behind real meaning of this thread starter..

Ima say my views on this all because I don't think i really have before..I wana try base this more on my perceptions of the looks and movements and actions of someone who was on tv in his important moments rather than the things people have said.Although the words people say are just as important as the facial expressions, eyes etc, we will never know the full truth behind either... But in my view, michael can be defined in many ways but his appearances..I'm talking about on stage and off..His emotions carried through even if it so slight to detect or not even visible to alot of people unless you really knew him. But i think there is always something.

I'm definately not saying I know everything or some of these would actally be proven right, i'm just an observer and none of us will ever truely know unless you were close to him on 1-1, day after day or for along period of time.I wouldn't even 100 percent believe all the facts when everythin released is realeased, I MEAN EVERYTHING and his story becomes less mentioned in news on a yearly basis..I still wouln'dt believe the 'truth' that certain organisations decide to give to the rest of the world..WE WILL NEVER KNOW 100 PERCENT..only michael knows solely..how many more after this also knew? , forever debatable.

I'd start with a clear fact that michael was unique and different who was blessed with the highest and lowest forms of luck and fortune and peace in one's self. .Pain and hurt followed him with all his happiness and times of joy...for along portion of his life..I would personally pick up a dramatic and never before felt decline to michael's health mentally and maybe physically (although pain had been with him some time before physically on worse levels)the exact night he watched 'living with michael jackson and saw how certain segments of that whole show were split into different debates on tv shows, news etc that ruined aspects of michael's core..It broke him big time and to then have the accusations follow that, too much.wayyy to much .

Even though he was determined to go through this hell storm and win which he did, it was unforseeable the toll it would take in coming out the other side of that, unfathomable in my eyes.That was a low that left scars..sadly..I point to the main reason of this being,
He knew he was right..
Everyone around him knew..
Rest of world didn't( or at least certain sections of it)...Michael said when he was involved with Jordan chandler farce, he asked his lawyer

''can you guarantee me I will be a free man?''

lawyer replied

'' I can't guarantee you anything''

That form of unceertainity is true with anyone in a court of law because essentially it is out of your hands and you are replying on others..When michael knew that, he knew it would be the same for the second accusation, regardless of the fact he knew he was 100 percent false...he had no choice but to go to trial with this and even though he knew he was right, did he want to go ? Of course not...never before have we seen him or has he seen a tv camera and the world in that way before..everyday regardless, in that environment, for his type of soul...you cannot underestimate the changes michael went through on the first day of court to the last..highs and lows to a unfounded degree..I believe anyway,

I point to his facial expression, eyes, way he walked to and from court, interaction with others, bodily weight, demenour...all these things can be looked at over the days.drastic changes for whatever reason but they happened never the less..
I was always very aware and focused on the final day of trials with regards to Michael, always wondering how he would appear and what his actions would/could show with his state of mind.. .wouldn;t surprise me if he was sick during those trial days, eating in abnormal patterns with bad amounts, stressing, angry ( as seen on the day when he was in the car shouting at a camera,pure anger never seen before),crying..so many other things...but those words with his lawyer and the uncertainty were on his mind that day, was all to clear when he got out of his car all the way to when he turned around to be checked...in pefect view of the camera...that was the exact look of someone who was uncertain of what would happen..unsure of how these strangers would relate to this all...no matter how sure of innocence you are in a case, you never know..sadly...look at that facial expression he makes..says it all...

The verdict was the same reaction he felt when he remembers having his hair burnt on fire..he wasn't taking it in.Michael's reaction is not the one you would expect with most who have won a case, but honestly, i knew he would come out in that way..looking tired, worn out and souless, with a look of disbelief and energyless seemingly saying ' FINIALLY its over and finially..after all those days, years,everyone knows what i been saying all along...He also looked like someone who had lost something on that day, a part of him..another part, just like one he lost on the day bashir's program came out....these two moments are for sad reasons...very important to everything discuseed in here and for the last few years of his life..He then properly felt disowned by America, lost HIS neverland..it was soiled to him and that was another BIG blow...He became detatched to so many things and lived in brief worlds all over the earth..relating to people for certain amounts of time becoming devoid to things he was usually in control of, ie people who he affiliated with, medication,contracts,lifestyle,eating..it became different on a whole new level to me and im sure michael although how much he consciouslly realised will never be known.

His weight was a hugeeee concern to me at many times when i saw him at the trial and in moments each year thereafter, a hugeee concern...I have no friends who really like mj on a non professional level or who would want to discuss it deeply for personal reasons, so i shared these views with myself..But it was worying to put it mildly for me..Many appearances concerned me post trial and to to see changes in his weight that he had NO control over..he may or may not have been eating properly for long amounts of time, been sick etc..but the bodily shape and facial shape does not change that drastically in a few years at his age..and it doesn't change this way intentionally..so whatever was cleary happening to his body, it wasn't in his contol but started at the trial..that is when i saw a difference i had never seen before..

I also point to a moment when michael had been all over the world, travellling keeping his head down, not being in papers much...it was when he posed for his 50th birthday..I WAS IN SHOCK FOR DAYS...people can say he was thin throughout his life and he was, certainly..but i am thin and there is a thiness that looks acceptable through your 20,30 up to ealry-mid 40's...to see michael in this form of thiness at 50 was a big worry..It is in no way the way he should have been looking for a fully healthy man.If you look at one of the clips It's as if his facial expresiion is that he knew he hadn't been seen for a while, knew this was quite a big moment suddenly and one he didn't want to happen and clearlly apprehensive and nervous ( I point to the hands. As you seee he was obviosluy playing with them which is a sign of being nervous or apprehension i believe, .he did it when there was a slight mistake with briatnney spears in twymmf and when he is watching a take of yrmw with the whole crew and he is nervous playing with his hands whilst they are watching....people might not agree with that but i just think its a sort of nervous twitch..we all have them)..when i saw that photo i honestly thought,i don't think this man will do continuous 2 hour shows anymore and i was happy because it would have killed other parts of his core...that is really what i said to myself...I just saw something in his bodily manner,physical appearance and facial expression...things were drastically missing...

Things in my eyes went up and down after the trial, in a way it appeared to be the normal sort of life he led with exception to the weight, loss of one place..ie neverland and soul dying in my eyes..well aspects of it...I mean he was still being sued, still shopping, still looking happy and still causing a stir..same old mike? I did think that and because of all those things i let myself believe on the deepest level that when the tour was announced, michael had found himself again.things had to of been ok...this was in relation to pics of him be4 the announcment..bar the wheelchair pics which realllly concerned me.,you see him more content and seemingly letting time pass to a adequate level for himself.

I always felt michael took things at his own pace, very precise and patient...he waits for like 4 years in between tours..takes him time over everything..so when he didn't perform fully for invincible i knew things would be different and he would need a sufficient amount of time be4 he MIGHT return..the death of james brown, thiness and health in pictures and trial knocked me into thinking how long if at all it would be, so i was shocked when he said he was performing but also felt..yes enough time had passed, he looked better, seemed better so now must be the time...there was enough of a rest...

So how was anyone to think it was all not a good idea?surely everyone,certainly on here thought that..because if you go back to the pages on this forum to when he announced the tour..how many said , he is going to die before this happened?..there werent enough signs there for you to think anything, other than michael was in contol of this and things were good and this was going to be another epic chapter in his life and ours..no signs, not even the weight could deter us..that is all understandable

But it was after this that things for me seemed surreal,different again and this time worrying because it was involving the area of michael's life that he was ALWAYS in control of..press conferences, rehersals, dates..everything surrounding the show and his profession...there were so many strange things.I couldn't believe i was doing it, but so many times at and after his announcement hearing and seeing various things, i was not excited..i was shaking my head and going hmm..this is dodgy.it was not right and not what i should have been feeling.i had a gut feeling of uncertainty,eeriness and that there were some jigsaw pieces missing but i didn't know which ones .My friend said he would get me my ticket but because of that, i always said to him ''i'm not paying you till you show me my ticket.''

I know its quite long ( essay like) and im sure many won't maybe agree or read this..but i wanted to get my feelingS off my chest and am happy i did..I'll explain what i felt at and after the announcments in another message,

Thank you! I have no idea why some would believe tv reports rather than fans? Fans have nothing to gain by their concern over Michael. Everyone else, DOES.

Being a Michael Jackson fan for over 30 years I want nothing more than to know what happened to Michael. I do believe other fans who knew him better than anyone, I have never believed the tabloids. I am at the point as alot of you, that I just dont want Michael ripped up anymore by them. It's not that I dont think that this thread won't help as you state the ongoing investigation, hopefully now that it has been posted, it will help. So please dont get offended by me trying to get this thread shut down. After taking time to think about it I now understand why you wanted it open. You believe that the effects the media could have on Michael's reputation are far less than the benefits that this e-mail could have if brought to the attention of the right people. Well if you believe that this is true then I hope it does help....God I hope it helps. I also hope it doesn't back fire and cause a hell of a mess.

Oh gosh, my friend was right. Fans with contact to Michael never trusted on forums. I have been posting in vain on this thread....I think I might go away now...there's nothing I can help with here...I've done what I can for you..
You have every right to post as anyone else. All I can say is that people have to come to their own conclusions based on what makes sense to them. Good luck to you.

My 2 cents:

A lot of people are questioning why the doctor would allow Michael to pass this physical. Do we know who the doctor is? It could be the same quack who we believe gave him the propofol. He probably saw dollar signs when Michael decided to allow him to go on the tour with him. Of course he was gonna allow him to pass the test!

All this speculation fabrications, lies, rumors, and everything in between is just to much. You don't know what to believe (I need a vaca). But I do know one thing. If the doctor would have just called 911 as soon as he found michael. Most likely michael would have pulled though. AND THIS is what BOTHERS me the MOST! Michael in whatever the problem was, would have realised his situation was critical and would have had to deal with it and got the help (whatever it was). But he didn't get that second chance. And you would think that a DOCTOR should know better then that. THis is whats killing me and its why I believe michael death may have been premeditated. The doctor did WAY TO many shady things to make me believe he really tried to help michael. Going around in circle is getting up nowhere. The point is michael still had a chance on the 25th and that doctor BLEW it big time.

but fans can make things up can't they. ive been there outside his hotel many times, where fans have lied for various reasons..

their motives this time could be that they want to be the ones to say "we told you so" or they feel guilty and want to say "we tried to help, you did nothing " .. or they want to make out they had a special bond with MJ so he told them things he didnt tell others

so i dont think we should take any fan talk as gospel
You shouldn't be made to feel bad for having doubts of this emails honesty... Anyone can say they had a 'save Michaels life, hes on deaths door plan' now hes actually died.

All this speculation fabrications, lies, rumors, and everything in between is just to much. You don't know what to believe (I need a vaca). But I do know one thing. If the doctor would have just called 911 as soon as he found michael. Most likely michael would have pulled though. AND THIS is what BOTHERS me the MOST! Michael in whatever the problem was, would have realised his situation was critical and would have had to deal with it and got the help (whatever it was). But he didn't get that second chance. And you would think that a DOCTOR should know better then that. THis is whats killing me and its why I believe michael death may have been premeditated. The doctor did WAY TO many shady things to make me believe he really tried to help michael. Going around in circle is getting up nowhere. The point is michael still had a chance on the 25th and that doctor BLEW it big time.

This bothers me a lot! I keep asking myself why....why...why so long to call 911. What was he waiting for? So I did some research and the half life of Propofol is 30-60 min. Coincidence? I'm not sure.

Back