Around Michael in his last weeks- a fan's story

Thank you sooooo much for sharing this beautiful story with all of us. I am glad that you gave him that message, that his fans love him soo much!!!...Thank you again for sharing this
God Bless you!!!!
=)

Thank you so much Cris for sharing your story with us.Michael is an Angel and I Miss him so much.Always caring for others what a beautiful Kind Man.I hope you will share other stories with us when you are ready.I can't imagine how hard it must be for you having met him.But at least he knew he was loved by You and all of his Fans.God bless you.

Susannah xx

Omg, I feel like crying.. He was one of a kind :( He really loved his fans.. He was always so humble.. He tried to heal the world through his music, aww i miss him :(

wow. You are extremely fortunate. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us & for sending much love to Michael.

He is out of this world amazing. The love & kindness he continued to show to the world, not just his fans. After all that he had been through. He is the most amazing man I've seen.

Thank you so much for sharing with us... It was a beautiful story indeed... I don't know what to say right now, it really touched me. He amazes me with his kind and pure heart. Why did he have to go......... :cry:

Thank you so much for posting your story. It has helped all of us here I think. Thank you for being there...you represented so many with your love and caring.

Thank you again...

Last edited:
Thank you for the story, Cris. It was beautiful. You were truly lucky. :cry:

So,so beautiful story! I couldn't stop crying while i was reading it! Thank you for sharing! Can't wait to hear more!Love you!

thanks amrice for sending me this pic from the trailer. Michael wearing the shirt with curls for my girls, the shirt i gave him, on his last day, on stage. Omg :(
2pu0pxx.jpg

omg i am so crying right now. That was so sweet., he thought of us all when he wore them

He wore that during Earth Song in the film, didn't he? :)

I love this story so much. Sorry I haven't commented like I wanted to up until this point. This is so heavy to deal with. Cris, you are so blessed...I know you know that though. :)

I saw that tshirt and instantly thought about this thread... Cris are you okay? Have you seen the movie?

I thought about the shirt and this thread when I was watching the movie...:-(

Agreed. It was a little inside thing, something everyone saw but no one else got. It really struck a chord. =/ Hope you're well, Cris.

:( ....he wore it during my favorite song, Earth Song...I cried and broke down there...also on Thriller, thank you my angel...It was his last night...in a few hours he would be gone..
Btw, they didn't show him dancing Dangerous, he did that on his last night too...I want to see more

What a beautiful story Cris....I''ve got goosebumps right now.....I'm speechless...

I'm so happy you were there, and showering him with LOVE right till the very end..He left this world knowing he was immensley loved... :yes:

Beautiful shirt, beautiful and simple message, sweet, endearing and so poingnant..

Thank you for sharing... :cry:

P.S I didnt see this thread untill after watching the movie, but for some reason, both times I saw the movie, I was immediatley drawn to that shirt, I wanted to get a better look at it. Now it all makes sense....it's a special shirt, symbolising love from his fans, that's why it caught my eye so much... :yes:

What a beautiful story Cris....I''ve got goosebumps right now.....I'm speechless...

I'm so happy you were there, and showering him with LOVE right till the very end..He left this world knowing he was immensley loved... :yes:

Beautiful shirt, beautiful and simple message, sweet, endearing and so poingnant..

Thank you for sharing... :cry:

P.S I didnt see this thread untill after watching the movie, but for some reason, both times I saw the movie, I was immediatley drawn to that shirt, I wanted to get a better look at it. Now it all makes sense....it's a special shirt, symbolising love from his fans, that's why it caught my eye so much... :yes:

My mind immediately took me back to this thread when I saw MJ performing in the shirt you gave him. If I haven't already responded in this thread before, thanks for sharing this with us.

:( ....he wore it during my favorite song, Earth Song...I cried and broke down there...also on Thriller, thank you my angel...It was his last night...in a few hours he would be gone..
Btw, they didn't show him dancing Dangerous, he did that on his last night too...I want to see more

Earth Song was uh-mazing.

I thought of you on wednesday when I saw the film and saw he had your shirt on during thriller and earth song.

I wonder if he told the crew about it and had a giggle.. I wish they would have shown that if i happened.

Back