*Billie Jean* PLEASE, PLEASE...

Still nothing from Fran...
I'm worried now, its been too long for her to be away, this is her 2nd home.
:angel:

Oh, I had no idea you were all worried about me. :cry: I was hospitalized for severe anemia and my blood pressure became very low. I've just been released from the hospital. I am really very sad and I don't know what is happening with me. I have been not well for months now, very tired, weak, aching everywhere. I think I have leukemia. I have a very low white blood cell count. My hematologist sent me for a bone marrow aspiration test and biopsy. I had it done on Monday, April 12. The test itself was very painful. They told me there would be very little pain afterwards. I have had intense pain (it hurts today as bad as it did on Monday). It hurts if I sit or stand or lay down. :cry:

Please do not worry about me. I will not kill myself but I would happily die right now. I'm still having a really hard time dealing with Michael's death. I've been crying a lot and I don't think I'm ever going to get through this. My heart is broken in a million pieces. :cry: I am getting tired, so will go rest now. I love all of you more. :hug:

Fran love, thank you so much for being here, its so good to hear from you. You go and rest and get yourself well, i do hope you feel better soon and get real well soon too. Remember we are all here for you. Take care hunny :better: :heart:

oh !Billie Jean/Fran so glad you logged in. Sorry to hear of your health problems.
We are all here for you x

Oh, I had no idea you were all worried about me. :cry: I was hospitalized for severe anemia and my blood pressure became very low. I've just been released from the hospital. I am really very sad and I don't know what is happening with me. I have been not well for months now, very tired, weak, aching everywhere. I think I have leukemia. I have a very low white blood cell count. My hematologist sent me for a bone marrow aspiration test and biopsy. I had it done on Monday, April 12. The test itself was very painful. They told me there would be very little pain afterwards. I have had intense pain (it hurts today as bad as it did on Monday). It hurts if I sit or stand or lay down. :cry:

Please do not worry about me. I will not kill myself but I would happily die right now. I'm still having a really hard time dealing with Michael's death. I've been crying a lot and I don't think I'm ever going to get through this. My heart is broken in a million pieces. :cry: I am getting tired, so will go rest now. I love all of you more. :hug:

I hope you will be okay. :huggy: :hug:

Thank you Fran for your post. I wish you feel well soon. Don't forget that we all love you and support you always. :heart:

Fran, you have no idea how glad I am to see you online! I'm sorry you're not well. Take care! :hug:

Oh Fran..:hug:.....I am so happy that you are ok...I am SO sorry to hear you are not well again....I will pray for you..:pray:......hopefully all the tests will come out ok......:hug:

I'm glad you're back online. We were worried about you :heart: So sorry to hear about what's going on. I pray everything will turn out alright for you :angel: :hug:

..........Hun!!!!:hug::wub::D
So happy to see you back online!:D:yes::D

But SO sorry to hear what you going trough now health-wise!:no::better::(
I really hope the tests will come out okay,hun!:better::yes:

We all love you and are here for you!:better::yes::D

Oh girl I'm so glad you're OK, believe me I'm in tears now (I'm sorry, I'm an emotional wreck lately...). I'm sorry to hear you have to deal with these health problems too... :( I hope you'll feel better soon! And I'm also hoping the test will show it isn't leukemia. Sending lots of love & strength to you! :heart: Get well soon! :huggy:

Diana xx

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. I really hope I don't have leukemia or any kind of lymphoma or that I am developing this. :cry: But I feel really sick, I can't handle it. I feel like crying. All my muscles hurt, I don't know what to do. Thanks again. I love all of you. :huggy:

oh honey.. I am so sorry you are going through so much pain. I am here for you if you want to talk anytime. I was so hoping that by the time I got to the end of the thread you would have posted. You're a lovely person and don't deserve to be hurting so much. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :angel:
I hope the doctors are looking after you. xxx

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. I really hope I don't have leukemia or any kind of lymphoma or that I am developing this. :cry: But I feel really sick, I can't handle it. I feel like crying. All my muscles hurt, I don't know what to do. Thanks again. I love all of you. :huggy:

Thank you for the update! Kept you in my thoughts and hope things turn out for the better. Sending you much peace, calm and love!

:huggy: I'm been through this feeling. I thought I have this health problem too. We'll be here for you. Don't worry. You'll not gonna get this health problem.. :yes: Right now, do something that might cheer you up..idk but this can help you distracted from thinking it..:( Love you, Fran..you gonna be ok !!

I'm sooo sorry to hear this Fran, but it is good to see you online again. I have and will continue to pray for you. I hope you get through this hard time, we're all here for you whenever you need us. I know you are hurting on the inside and out, but never forget we all love you, I hope this thread proved it to you.
L.O.V.E. Ryan :angel:

Back