Brittany Murphy Dies *UPDATE: Husband Found Dead As Well* (Merged)

Re: Brittany Murphy Dies

Sorry but I have no sympathy for ppl who do cocaine / heroine- if thats what Murphy's autopsy shows that

what the...I didn't see this even being mentioned. Talk about assuming the worst. I wish people would just wait before making such statements.

Sorry but I have no sympathy for ppl who do cocaine / heroine- if thats what Murphy's autopsy shows that

you do know most drug users use drugs to easy the pain of unrelated drug problems like depression, the loss of a loved one, low self esteem, lack of confidence, poor self image.

wise up and have a bit of decency and respect before posting about someone you don't even

Thanks

i do understand- the woes of depression, losing a loved one, and especially low self-esteem. i must say, britney was goodi n '8 mile' & eminem was awesome in that.

why are 3/4 of the celebrities get buried in Forest Lawn? Is it a place for celebs? :unsure:? wth..

"Suffering from "community acquired pneumonia" and iron deficiency anemia, Murphy took multiple drugs before her death, according to the Los Angeles County coroner's office.

Under "how injury occurred," the coroner's office listed "drug intake."

Is that all they are saying? What is community acquite pneumonia anyway? It seems to me if her husband listened to her complaints of being ill she may of gotten medical help and wouldn't have taken multiple drugs to try and feel better... perhaps?

I mean she obviously got the drugs from medical professionals so why did this happen?

It's ruled an accidental death.. it shouldn't have happened.

Community acquired means she got it outside of a hospital setting.

It sorta freaks me out that you can get sick like that and take some robutussin and things for it and BAM that's it. You know? It's a real shame she didn't go to the doctor.

Brittany Murphy’s Widower Found Dead updated 5/24/2010 12:37:02 AM

L.A. Times: Detectives probe death of screenwriter Monjack

cb074ad6.jpg

Simon Monjack, the screenwriter husband of the late actress Brittany Murphy, died on Sunday night at his Hollywood Hills home, police told the Los Angeles Times.

The cause of his death, which comes just five months after Murphy died at the age of 32, was unknown, the newspaper said.

"We have detectives at scene," Sgt. Louie Lozano told the Times. "They are conducting their investigation. Once we have further information, we will provide it."

L.A. Fire Department spokesman Brian Humphrey said it responded to a 911 call for an "unspecified medical need request" at 9.24 p.m. PT Sunday, the paper said.

Fire Department personnel provided medical services to Monjack, but he was pronounced dead, according to a Los Angeles police sergeant, who declined to give his name to the Times, at the Hollywood Station late Sunday night.

In March, Monjack was moved to set the record straight on rumors about his relationship with Murphy in an interview with Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson.

“You told the New York Post you first fell in love with Brittany when she was a teen during a photo shoot. You said, ‘I was very patient.’ What did you mean by that?” Robinson asked.

“I mean, she was like very young. When she was 17, it would’ve been like dating a 12-year-old,” Monjack explained, dismissing the notion that some might call it inappropriate. “There was only eight years between us. It was more of just an attraction to the person.”

As a photographer, he often staged elaborate photo shoots with her. But he hit back at rumors that the two got married in 2007 because the British-born Monjack’s visa was about to expire and he was facing deportation.

“Brittany Murphy marrying for a visa – it’s so crazy," he said.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37310101/ns/today-entertainment/

Re: Brittany Murphy's husband found dead

OM goodness. Something is not right about that. That is so sad. What a terrible loss going on in that family.

Re: Brittany Murphy Dies *UPDATE Husband Found Dead as Well* Merged

this is just so sad....poor guy had a history of heart attacks...he probably died of a broken heart to.

I was shocked when I heard about this. So sad :(

I just read about this! So shocking! :(

Wow...God bless them both...RIP

this brings forth a lot of questions. i heard there were people in the family, or otherwise who blamed the husband for Brittany's death. i don't know if he allowed himself to believe it, or if he just died, out of loneliness....

R.I.P.

:cry: thats so sad

hjgjg

Last edited:

this brings forth a lot of questions. i heard there were people in the family, or otherwise who blamed the husband for Brittany's death. i don't know if he allowed himself to believe it, or if he just died, out of loneliness....

R.I.P.

Is this another conspiracy theory? not everything is a conspiracy lol.

R.I.P. to Simon Monjack :no:

Is this another conspiracy theory? not everything is a conspiracy lol.

R.I.P. to Simon Monjack :no:

no. what i said is not in the spirit of a conspiracy theory. exploring the possibility of someone's feelings has to do with only one person. and that is the person who died. though 'not everything is a conspiracy theory' has become cliche'. as you never know what people are capable of.

Back