Did Michael Drink Coffee??

BillieJean84

Proud Member
Did he? What was his favorite kind? Did he like it with flavor creamers???

(I have to have mine with Hazelnut) :D

I think Michael was like me and didn't like coffee at all. And prefers tea only or mostly. During the 93 Deposition tapes you will see Michael drinking tea. And in the one part he was pouring honey in to his tea. Which is the only way I will drink my tea.

I think Michael was like me and didn't like coffee at all. And prefers tea only or mostly. During the 93 Deposition tapes you will see Michael drinking tea. And in the one part he was pouring honey in to his tea. Which is the only way I will drink my tea.

Im also a tea drinker. Michael did like tea also :yes:

hmmm interesting... ya I would think he liked tea more than coffie

and the coca cola thing is just too funny.. tmz lol

Whiskey....muahaha. I always think of old men when I hear Whiskey. :lol:

I have read on various places that Michael liked coffee very much. Not sure though if he preferred tea to coffee, but he definitely did drink coffee!

I don't like either coffee or tea I'm more into hot chocolate, can't start my day without it :D

i :heart: tea

dont kno if he did , i never thought about that :thinking:

...............Coffee addict here 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening:D:yes:.....lolz:D

I don't think Michael drinks coffee, I never drink coffee, I do drink hot and ice cappuccino. I also drink tea too.

Interesting. I need my coffee in the morning and afternoon. I like to drink tea too at the evening..but can't live without coffee lol :lol: ~Give me my coffee and no one gets hurts~

I'm not a fan of coffee! My best mate always forgets and orders me coffee when we're out, and I drink it but i don't really like the taste at all :(

I've never seen footage of Michael drinking Coffee, and he was not a known coffee-addict so maybe he didn't like it!

i :heart: tea

dont kno if he did , i never thought about that :thinking:

Same here :mello:

But tea is great! I love it, mainly black tea! Earl grey, darjerling, black tea with caramel and vanilla, indian chai, amaretto, "English breakfast", strawberry, English Rose... ahhh... I am a fan of Whittard of Chelsea, no way to hide it :D (maybe I drink too much tea... several cups a day in fact).

Michael didn't seem to be the coffee type (if there is a type). I usually have a cup of coffee (light and sweet) in the morning and one when I get home from work to perk me up (and do I need perking up). But sometimes I will have a couple of cups of green tea at work to relax.

Back