Elizabeth Taylor Rushed to hospital [Reports]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my thoughts and prayers are with Ms. Taylor at this time, but when I saw those pics from last week of her looking oh so frail I knew it was just a matter of time before we started hearing reports about her failing health.

This is sad... Hopefully, she'll be okay, she's 78 only and her birthday is near too. ...

*sends prayers*

Elizabeth Taylor Tragic Update

Elizabeth Taylor is in the hospital with heart problems. 78 years old, the actress was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles earlier this week for symptoms caused by congestive heart failure according to her spokesperson.

Taylor, a star of 50 films, is being kept for “monitoring” at the hospital, but there are rumors that she is not doing well at all and that her family is preparing for the worst. RSR wishes her the best.

http://ringsidereport.com/?p=7563

I do hope she'll be alright. If CNN has reported it, it has to be true, after all. My thoughts are with her and her family.

All my prayers are with Elizabeth and her family. I wish her all the best for getting healthy as quick as possible. Stay strong, Elizabeth!!!

All my thoughts and prayers are with you Elizabeth Taylor. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back