Family Project finally reaches its destination

Momma Shannon

Proud Member
For those who remember and/or contributed to the Family Project (originally started here on MJJC). After a long journey I am happy to announce the package has finally reached Michael's children. Actually, the family received it last night
yes.gif

You may remember the project contained a book filled with inspirational stories, poetry, photos and lots of love. Michael's children received gifts ranging from toys to journals and of course I made a huge stuffed bear especially for Paris.

As it happened the project found it's way to a storage unit waiting to be delivered. I want to give a huge thank you to Katie (sosodeaf) for going to California, retrieving the family project and completing the delivery to Michael's family.

Michael's children were excited and grateful for the gifts and everyone loved the bear
flowers.gif

So I want to thank all of y'all who took part in making this project a success. Michael's light is a little bit brighter tonight
smile.gif

The gifts...

Book.jpg
The book

Prince.jpg
For Prince

blanket.jpg
For Blanket

Paris2.jpg
For Paris and of course you can see how big the bear was as compared to the tree lol Attached thumbnail(s)

What a beautiful thing you guys did! May the light of love forever shine upon you. :)

I missed it as well. but I am happy it was received and that the children enjoyed it so much!

Aw I'm glad they got it. I'm glad I contributed to this beautiful gesture. :)

that is wonderful I am so glad that the children liked their things..also thanks to SOSO...she can ALWAYS be counted on. :hug:

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this nice gesture unfortunately I missed it back then.. but I'm happy to know that the three kids liked their gifts. God bless Michael's children.

:love: Lovely :love: It's a great idea full of L.O.V.E- I would have love to be a part of it - :sad:

Thanks to everyone who participated, so happy the kids enjoyed it!!

I missed it.
But I am so glad that the children loved the gifts.

Oh yes, I contributed and wrote some poems and writings for the book. Glad it finally got there :)

I wonder how it ended up in a storage unit?

Thank you to you Shannon, Katie and Raffles.. and everyone else who contributed money, writings, poems, drawings, paintings.. etc. etc. and helped to get it to it's destination.

Last edited:
I am really glad I contributed to it and the kids have the book and all the toys. Thanks to Momma Shannon and SoSo and everyone who contributed and made this lovely idea possible. Well done Momma Shannon and SoSo for coming up with it and putting into action. God bless you. It warms to heart to think they have the book and the stuff I wrote, and kinda sad too.

What a beautiful gesture. Michael must be so happy and so proud of his fans!
Thank you for the lovely news, Shannon, and thank you Soso for making it happen.:)

THANKYOU SOOO MUCH Shannon! I'm so blessed that I'm part of such a beautiful project! God bless our beautiful Prince, Paris, Blanket! We love you always little angels :)

Back