Fulham Football club to get statue of MJ

I like the statue! It's a mix of late 80's early 90's MJ, So it does look like him to me :)

I think this is great and yeah to the ones that don't like it "GO TO HELL" LMAO!

I'm loving this man more and more :)
I may be in the minority but I really appreciate his love for MJ and wanting to honor him with a statue.
I don't agree with fans from either side telling him how or where he should do that. It tickled me that
he said they could go to Hell or to Chelsie if they don't like it. The man loved Michael and was his friend.
I commend him for staying his ground and find fans from both sides arrogant for trying to derail his effort.

The statute isnt an exact replica of Michael but it is a good likeness and its cute. I especially LOVE LOVE
the costume they chose. Its gorgeous and those who dont like it can go to "Hell or Chelsae" your choice
LOL .. I LOVE that he said that :)

But hey you dont have to like it, Is wasnt for you anyway ..
It was for people who appreciate Michael being honored and Al Fayed for doing so

^ that is such a sweet thing to do...I'm sorry but no amount of "critisim" is going to make me feel worried or angry that Mr. Fayed decided to put this where he did. Its HIS goddamn club lol, like WOW. He can do whatever the hell he wants and from all accounts, he's been a damn good owner and person to the people that both work and travel their to see the games. I'm so happy he told all those haters to "go to hell" cause thats exactly where they belong if they got a problem with this. It's not going to stop them from enjoying the games, paying rent, eating, or breathing so put a sock in it.

My only question is, where's the NEXT one going to be??? lol

I may be in the minority but I really appreciate his love for MJ and wanting to honor him with a statue.
I don't agree with fans from either side telling him how or where he should do that. It tickled me that
he said they could go to Hell or to Chelsie if they don't like it. The man loved Michael and was his friend.
I commend him for staying his ground and find fans from both sides arrogant for trying to derail his effort.

The stature isnt an exact replica of Michael but it is a good likeness and I especially LOVE LOVE the
costume they chose. Its gorgeous and those who dont like it can go to "Hell or Chelsae" your choice

It was for people who appreciate Michael and appreciate those who want to honor Him.

THANK YOU! lol my thoughts exactly.

The statute isnt an exact replica of Michael but it is a good likeness and its cute. I especially LOVE LOVE
the costume they chose. Its gorgeous and those who dont like it can go to "Hell or Chelsae" your choice

It was for people who appreciate Michael being honored and Al Fayed for doing so

Amen .... my thoughts exactly qbee!

Although the face looks nothing like my sweet Angel.... :(

The body is super cool though & when I am in the UK I will be making a b-line there for certain.

Thanks go to Fulham chairman Mohammed Al Fayed for sticking to his guns ... and letting nobody sway his love & respect of his friend Michael.

Shamone !!

pb-110403-jackson-01.photoblog900.jpg

pb-110403-jackson-02.photoblog900.jpg

Re: Michael Statue now up

As much as I totally agree with what AF said, I'm afraid it's only going to fuel the fire. Not that I care about those morons, but now I really hope he has a good security staff to guard the statue... Morons have sensitive egos.
I'm not a big fan of the statue myself, for aesthetic reasons, but the proud look on Mohammed's face is truly sweet to see. :)

can someone post a pick of the statue so we dont have to go to other sites

thanks. err dunno what to say about that!

Uhm, that statue does not do MJ justice.

Nice thought though.

Woa....up close it kinda resembles Jermaine with his bro's hairstyle and outfit on. Creepy...

Very nice thing to do though!

To be honest, I've never ever seen a statue that really looked like Michael. The closest were those for the promo of HIStory, IMO.
I just hope the whole thing is not going to escalate.

The statue looks terrible......where is the character in his face?

Look's like he is supposed to be performing, so you would generally go for an angry look on his face. Also looks like Victory tour clothing but with Bad or Dangerous tour hair :\

good for Muhammed for telling those who don't like it to go to hell

Statue's not so hot, but the gesture is beautiful! Nice one Mohammed Al Fayed!

Merging threads, for organisational purposes.

Michael was just too perfect to to the statue that justices him, so simple is that:)
However, the gesture is nice and I also like Al Fayed's dedication to what he stands for.

I think its a great gesture..

Mayby it wouldve been a better idea to place the statue at another location though...A nice park in London, somewhere near Harrods (wich MAF owns as well), some place like that....

I am glad we have our own statue in Holland and it is mostly treated with respect by visitors....

1193530465_5_q1Mh.jpeg

1273638114_5_8X7j.jpeg
1273636380_5_p0iZ.jpeg

To be honest, I've never ever seen a statue that really looked like Michael.
Statue's not so hot, but the gesture is beautiful! Nice one Mohammed Al Fayed!

I agree.

lol @ Al Fayed statement: "It looks a little bit like me, you know?"
Funny, I thought the same when I saw the statue, "it looks a little like Al Fayed" :lol:

Nice gesture though :yes:

Last edited:
Woa....up close it kinda resembles Jermaine with his bro's hairstyle and outfit on. Creepy...
:rofl:
OMG, what a comment!!!! :hysterical:

.... all that said...

:mello:

(your comment!!! :hysterical:)

I think it's great! It's not perfect but what statue is? What I like is that it's different from most statues which are all bronze. I love the outfit, and he resembles what he looked like in the 80's (Thriller/Bad era).

And I absolutely respect and admire Al Fayed for sticking up to his guns and blasting those haters! "Go to Hell" HA HA! Good for you Mr. Fayed. If only more ppl had courage like that. Love it! Thank you for honoring Michael. :clapping:

Back