Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Michael"

Re: Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Mich

Please please please , somebody ?

Any YouTube links ?

Usig my phone so can only use YouTube.....

Re: Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Mich

hey hey so who's from UK?

Hollywood tonight anybody?

I'm fromt he UK but can't see a download for the album anywhere. :(

Really good songs.
I really hope loose songs can be bought!!
I will by all less 3.
Excited though!!

did I say: I LOVE behind the mask...

The *techno* sound under the bass is OFF THE WORLD!!!

I don't "like" 4 songs... but hey, it's impossible to like them all the same :cheeky:

Behind the mask and another day are my favourites :wild:

I don't get it. Isn't this snippet of Another Day is the same as the one that was leaked a few months ago? How is it different?

am i the only one who likes the newer version of another day more? :D Michael screams his heart out

I like it better too! :D

Can't get Hollywood Tonight outta my head, either!! I haven't listened to anything else though....I'll probably break though...lol

I echo the sentiments. I love Hollywood Tonight! Can groove to that all night long. Thanks so much for the link, much appreciated!

The snippet had a heavy guitar, it's now turned more funk, that's the difference. Both sound cool but somehow I just prefer the energy on the original leaked snippet.

I don't get it. Isn't this snippet of Another Day is the same as the one that was leaked a few months ago? How is it different?

The instrumentation is different. Most noticeably the bass towards the end of the new snippet.

Behind the Mask and Hollywood Tonight must be released as singles.. Behind the Mask is amazing! Number ones definitively!!

Thanks very much!

I'm really being left in dark here ...

So sad ?.

On my phone so need YouTube links...

I think "Monster", "(I Can't Make It) Another Day", "Hollywood Tonight" and "Behind the Mask" should be released as singles!!

am i the only one who likes the newer version of another day more? :D Michael screams his heart out

I like it better too! :D

I like that "screaming", babe's unleashing some passion there. NICE!

Wanna hear the entire track though before jumping to conclusions- maybe this one will "flow" in it's entirety, hard to tell from that snippet.

1 : "The Way You Love Me" sounds like a new remix , i like more the original version from the "ultimate collection" box ! That version was much better , why they changed it... ?? :(

2 : I hear also that MUCH TOO SOON is also little bit different then the leak version (they added another instrument)

3 : MONSTER is the only track for me where i don't hear the MJ i knew for years...

4 : Most of the other tracks sounds REALY GOOD for me , much better then invincible !! :)

"Monster", "Behind the Mask", "Another day"...hell ALL of the "fast tempo" songs are the S.H.I.T

All the unheard ones sound incredible.
Makes the questionable ones stand out like a sore thumb, IMO.

The snippet had a heavy guitar, it's now turned more funk, that's the difference. Both sound cool but somehow I just prefer the energy on the original leaked snippet.

Yeah, the otherone was like an explosive chorus, it was like BOOM when the chorus hit. From the moment the opening string hit you knew this was an incredible epic track. The new mix is more emotionally constrained and a chilled out funk groove. I prefer the older version, the album needed to explode somewhere, and i reckon that was another day if they'd used the old mix.

You have translated my french in the wrong way.

haha, lame excuse. I can understand French, I don't even need a translator.
my translation was correct. you seem to have just changed your opinion as expected.

some day you will understand all this a little bit better ;)

I think 'Hollywood Tonight' and 'Behind The Mask' would do really well in the charts if released as singles

Much to Soon reminds me of Music and Me, which I love :)

best of joy and ht you can defo hear summat different in mjs voice. Iam so sad listening thinking what more songs we could of had.but happy we have got these!!

Thank you so much, the tracks sound great

50 Cent just described Monster as the 2010 version of Thriller. Wow.
Anyway, I think this album will be #1 worldwide, it will be what Invincible should have been. I hear it will get some serious promotion in the UK next week, I'm looking forward to the promotion maybe even more than the album... I want non-fans to know about MICHAEL.

All the unheard ones sound incredible.
Makes the questionable ones stand out like a sore thumb, IMO.
Yep. Exactly what I was thinking.

"Monster", "Behind the Mask", "Another day"...hell ALL of the "fast tempo" songs are the S.H.I.T

Your post-count is 666 so I'm guessing that comment was posted by THE DEVIL!

I am already addicted to Hollywood Tonight. I am actually shaking of excitement.
Unlike Monster and BN this is the first new Michael Jackson Song.

'Hold My Hand' (featuring Akon) GOOD song but quite akony lol

'Hollywood Tonight' CATCHY n i like it

'Keep Your Head Up' not mj n not one of my favs

'(I Like) The Way You Love Me' an oldie lol but great

'Monster' (featuring 50 Cent) not mj but LOVE the song!

'Best Of Joy' Not my fav but nice

'Breaking News' not mj but its a GOOD song

'(I Can’t Make It) Another Day' (featuring Lenny Kravitz) POWERFUL BRILLIANT EXCELLENT but preferred previous leak!

'Behind The Mask' AMAZING!! Voice song everything

'Much Too Soon' WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL moving

overall :clapping:

miss him soooo much

Back