Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

How many ad breaks are there on US tv, seriously

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

How long til this is scheduled to finish?

:throwingstones: stupid adverts

Dear God this is hard. I'm so sad and upset that my stomach is in knots and my heart is pounding.

Michael should be here, this should be his night completely. I can't move on from that thought.

I feel just the way you do. I feel sick watching this Award show. Michael is missing more than ever and I feel emptiness without him here...God help us all! LOVE :no::better:

Gosh this thread is soooo fast!!!!

U guys are makin me crazy lol!!! the comments in here are LOL!!

L.O.V.E.!!!!!

The L.O.V.E. will get us through the night, we gotta be strong for Michael.

How many ad breaks are there on US tv, seriously

Tons, especially during events like these.

Hence why I usually wait to watch stuff on Hulu. Only 1 ad per break. :wub:

No, my face is usually like this :bugeyed

OMG I laughedd soo hard I think I coughed up a lung...lemme go find it

Night Tommyboy!!!! :waving: Thanks for being here! :)

yeah..i hope the neices and nephews were hidden for that pg 13 pink performance. cus it really was.

Okay, I have to go to sleep now, bummed I won't be able to see the tribute. Thanks for being here and enjoy the rest of the show :hug: :waving:

Okay :(

Bye bye Tom :waving:

When is the Michael tribute?

when will this finish?

goodnight tom :hug:

Im sayin this again but Taylor Swift is nothin without Kanye West! She wins that top award then its fixed! She'd be forgotten without him doing what he did. God it annoys me because he was right about the award being wrong going to her

Rockin: The only time I watch t.v. is for Award shows for Michael...not kidding...and there are always SO many commercials. So ridic. I dunno if it's always like this or just for awards shows.

'Night Tom, sleep well. =)

annoying thing is I am normally playing MJ music..............but dont want to miss when his award comes on.................so putting up with other things...........adverts............grrrrrr lol
Come on MJ...........

omg that black eyed peas commercial was TRIPPY AS HELL

OMG. "I've Got a Feeling" is on a Target commercial now?! :mello: So glad I rarely watch TV...

Don't hold your breath ya'll this is a Looong show..

and the MJ tribute isn't gonna be on until atleast another hour..

Man...I dunno if I can sit through another 2 hours of this. :mello:

OMG I laughedd soo hard I think I coughed up a lung...lemme go find it

do you need any help? i'll try not to step on it :)

Miley who?

Ughhhh I can't stand Miley Cyrus! She doesn't belong on that stage!! Argh!

Back