Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

I have to admit Pink was amazing

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

that was amazing bravo pink

wow Pink...respect she must be dizzy!!!

All the streams suck :(

:lol: PINK...Her outfit... I'm not gonna be surprised if someone comes out with nothing on anymore...:lol:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

she know how to rock it tho :yes:

While pinks is on, I turned my head for 1 sec and she is turning in the air and wet! WTF!

Sounds shes umm having umm fun.....

HAHA, me too. And i have to go to school in a couple of hours. But this is Michael we are talking about.. It's all for love :wub:
Same here, I honestly should be studying for calculus right now. The tribute better be GOOD.

I'm seeing Michael in every performance so far...Beyonce Military Dancers (This is It)...Pink (Cirque De Soleil (This is it))...

Wow. Just started tuning in.. didn't realize that Pink actually had a pretty good voice!

Pink was alright but still does nothing for me, my face was like :mello:

Pink was amazing. If the kids come maybe they are not going to be there until it's closer to the tribute. I don't know.

The Ting Tings aren't new...

O/T: Ew, a country band won over MGMT? Do not want.

- YAAAAAAYYYYY ZAC BROWN BAND WON!!! My night is complete! :)

Lol

Pink was alright but still does nothing for me, my face was like :mello:

Is it usually like that? U mite wanna git that checked,lol.

I kid I kid.

Oh lord, the Ting Tings? Maybe they're new in the US?

how long is this award show?

OMG who are these people? :no:

Still not watching, I only passed by Beyonce's performance and saw the soldiers....I hope it was a tribute to MJ...I know she loves him but I also know Beyonce is shady at times.

Okay, I have to go to sleep now, bummed I won't be able to see the tribute. Thanks for being here and enjoy the rest of the show :hug: :waving:

"Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 200" :D

Is it usually like that? U mite wanna git that checked,lol.

I kid I kid.

No, my face is usually like this :bugeyed

Aw come on give some love to the country peeps lol

Never ever ever. :mello: I don't understand how people can listen to that.

Has MJ tribute begun?

Back