Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

and NOMINATED for 8!!!:bugeyed :lol:

Got nothin' against her...buuutttt...:smilerolleyes:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

8 yes! :)
Mike got so many he could hardly hold them all. :yes:

He knocks the socks off everyone else! :agree:

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

Taylor Swift is gorgeous. and really tall. She looks very elvish or fairy-like. She should play some mystical queen character in some epic LOTR-type-movie.

Ew. No...

I can tolerate her singing but acting is a whole new level.

This is the Grammys I want to watch...

I'll be clapping till my hand hurt everytime they show Michael on the screen.

Plus, I'll be one of the girls yelling 'I love you' to him till he gets all flustered and cute and all...:wub:

:cry:

I wasn't even born then though

Originally Posted by Em_Mj
i wish it was 1984 and mj and brooke sheilds were there:(

I think the same way...I miss those days a lot! It was natural and MJ and Brooke look amazing together! Mj was so proud to be there with her...they had fun and it was memorable! can we go back in time pls?:(

I don't want to watch this party today and see those annoying ppl there...
MJ isn't there...

taylor swift has 2 grammys wtf...a joke

The music industry is just dismal now. Not sure who should win Grammys?!?! They are all mediocre. The music industry is just not what it was. Artists used to earn their place, not go on reality shows to get there. Sucks. Michael was pure quality. There is no one else out there like that now.

That clip from the home movies was funny.lol. "whatta schmuck, back up..dimwit". He was so giddy with excitement kinda like he was when he announced the "This is it" concerts. He was enjoying the moment at that grammy's. LOL @ james brown telling MJ that he's glad he looks good.lol.

Too funny!

^

The music industry is so pathetic nowadays...

They are grasping in straws... (sigh)

EXACTLY!

i see randy philips :puke:

this one will work i think, it's CBS live stream and Grammy starts in 10 mins on CBS so.. :)

another one to CBS live:
http://atdhe.net/tv/watch_cbs.html

hope they'll be ok

Oh right it hasn't started? I thought I was missing something.

Thank you so much. I tried the other one, but I had to download some microsoft thing, I downloaded it and it still didn't work. I'll stick with the first one you posted and hope it works :D Thank you again.

Ew. No...

I can tolerate her singing but acting is a whole new level.

I don't even know if she can act, LoL, I was just sayin'. I don't think I've even heard one of her songs, LoL...or if I did, I didn't know it was her. :unsure:, I was just commenting on what I saw. :yes:

And yes, she does look older than 19! She looks like 5 years older than me...and she's three years younger. :doh:

Beyoncé has already won 4 tonight..O.M.G. Single Ladies got best female R&B!! Awful song!!!! I admire Beyoncé, she has a lot of talent and seems to be a really hard worker and dedicated to her career but COME ON!
Taylor Swift..2 already..why is the whole thing so commercial nowadays. She is such a sweet girl but I mean really. 2 GRAMMY Awards? Well I guess there isn't much competition in their categories.
The Grammys are such a joke. But then again we knew that with the way Michael was treated by them for Off The Wall, and basically everything after Thriller. And Neil Young has not won a proper Grammy. Ugh!! lol!

8 minutes....

I know... :cry:

Let's build a time machine... xD (sigh)

I'm just depressing myself.

I would trade being 21 for being 50 something, just for Michael. What I wouldn't give to witness Michael from the beginning... :(

Oh right it hasn't started? I thought I was missing something.

Thank you so much. I tried the other one, but I had to download some microsoft thing, I downloaded it and it still didn't work. I'll stick with the first one you posted and hope it works :D Thank you again.
I'm glad it's working to you :)

Beyoncé has already won 4 tonight..O.M.G. Single Ladies got best female R&B!! Awful song!!!! I admire Beyoncé, she has a lot of talent and seems to be a really hard worker and dedicated to her career but COME ON!
Taylor Swift..2 already..why is the whole thing so commercial nowadays. She is such a sweet girl but I mean really. 2 GRAMMY Awards? Well I guess there isn't much competition in their categories.
The Grammys are such a joke. But then again we knew that with the way Michael was treated by them for Off The Wall, and basically everything after Thriller. And Neil Young has not won a proper Grammy. Ugh!! lol!

No way.... (puke)

I can't believe this sh*t!!!

I know... :cry:

Let's build a time machine... xD (sigh)

I'm just depressing myself.

I want one for the reason of going back to 1976 and 1977 too see Michael and Disco. I love the 70's so much.
------------------------------

There are grammys for many other types of music and recordings besides pop and mainstreem. I think there a 120 catigories and some are'nt on televison. I think Michael had won one for that ET storybook.

Can I check watching the right thing? A man and a woman talking about Rihanna and Jay-Z etc.?

Any bets the tribute will be right at the end. I wanna watch and will watch but gotta try to stay awake. :yawn:

I don't like Taylor Swifts dress.

I would trade being 21 for being 50 something, just for Michael. What I wouldn't give to witness Michael from the beginning... :(

God, yes. I would too, honestly. :(

Back