Happy 11th birthday Prince

Animation11.gif

Happy Brithday Prince

I hope you have a great day with your family :holiday: and I really hope you get whatever you want :)

Preethika xxxx

Last edited:
Dearest Prince,
Wish you a truly joyous,wonderful, lovely birthday:)!!! May God bless you with a long, beautiful, successful, happy, healthy life and may you always do your beautiful daddy, all your loved ones and all of us proud )!!!

Love and God bless always...

Happy birthday Prince and thank you for loving your dad, you are his life. You are the reason he's never alone anymore. thank you and happy birthday dearest

Happy Birthday, Angel!

May all Your dreams and wishes become reality. I wish You a wonderful day. You and Your family are always in my prayers. I love You from the bottom of my heart and wish You all the best. God bless You.​

((((HUGS))))​

teddy_gif03.gif

I wonder if Mike will take the kids out like he did on Paris's bday last year. Me wanna see some pics :p

I wish you a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY and ALL THE LOVE YOU DESERVE, from you parents first, and from ALL THE FANS!!!!

We LOVE YOU, May this new year bring more and more love, happiness, joy, and the smile of a TREMENDOUS father....

Wish you health, i think it's the most important!!!

happy birthday Michael joseph jackson Jr aka prince. wonder what they will all be upto

Happy birthday Prince :-D

Soon you will be out crashing your daddys car!

^ lol, I don't think he'll do much more damage than his daddy did behind the wheel.

Happy 11th birthday Prince. I wish you, your brother and sister, and your amazing father much love and peace.

Happy birthday Prince :-D

Soon you will be out crashing your daddys car!
At Princes age Mj had been breaking records by knocking the beatles off the top of the charts and making history. I wonder what the kids think of their dad,
Happy birthday prince. Have a lovely day.:wub:

Last edited:
happy bday, :)

what yall think he got? wonder if he got a copy of t25? lol.

:lol: Well, it's definitely a gift that'll keep on giving? :D

Happy 11th Prince Michael! May God Bless you and your family always, little man! :holiday:

birthdayballooncakehb1zv8.gif

Last edited:
once again I want to wish you a happy HAPPY happy BIRTHDAY

That'd be the funniest ish. lol.

"Happy birthday son"

"ooh, I wonder what it is"

*rips open the present*

"oh... it's your new CD... erm... thanks"

"I know, isn't it great?! It's got Fergie on it. Yay! Aren't you excited to listen to it?"

(sarcastically) "Yeh, I can't wait. I've only heard all of the songs a couple of hundred times".

LMAO. That'd be the funniest thing ever if Michael gives his kids his CDs for birthdays and Christmas.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE!! wowowow 11 years old! Have a wonderful day with your Dad, brother and sister and friends and family!!

CakeCandles.jpg

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY PRINCE!!!!

I hope you'll have a great day filled with love and laughter and fun!!! :)

birthdayyg1.jpg

Last edited:
At Princes age Mj had been breaking records by knocking the beatles off the top of the charts and making history.

I hate when parents say "You know when I was your age I ............... " :huh:
Lot of pressure on a 11 yr old kid.

Maybe dad will take him on a shopping spree! woo
I wish my dad would do that lol

I hate when parents say "You know when I was your age I ............... " :huh:
Lot of pressure on a 11 yr old kid.

Maybe dad will take him on a shopping spree! woo
I wish my dad would do that lol
I hate when people nit-pk in every little thing said on message board. Prince, will not be reading this. It was an interesting reflection for those who were intersted.
I am sure Prince will at sometime reflect on this himself. He is very intelligent.:)

Happy Birthday Prince
h045.gif

bdayparty.gif

May all your Dreams will come True
thumbsup.gif

God Bless you :)

Back