Happy 11th birthday Prince

sweet princess

Proud Member
016-1.jpg

Happy 11th birthday sweetheart. May all your dreams and wishes come true, I love you...

Love Kelly

Happy Birhtday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Happy Birthday Prince! Love those beautiful pictures. :wub:
Wish you happy, healthy and as charming as your dad.

Happy Birthday Prince!

Have a wonderful day with your Daddy:wub:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday sweetest angel may all your dreams come true I love you to the moon and back. Have a wonderful day tomorrow with your father, brother and sister and all your friends and get lots of presents! May you always be happy, healthy and joyful!
LB-HB-Cake.jpg

Awww, happy birthday, baby Prince!!! :wub: May you be the best son for your lovely daddy and the happiest child! :wub:

Happy birthdaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! :sarmoti :sarmoti :sarmoti

He's 11?? :mellow:

But he just turned 10!
They grow up so fast.

Happy B-day, let's hope you daddy spoils you with presents like crazy!

Last edited:
I hope you have a great birthday tomorrow Prince :sarmoti:sarmoti:sarmoti:sarmoti.

I can't even believe he's 11!

Can you guys believe this...in two years Michael is going to have a teenager! lol Uh oh!!

Happy B-day to Prince! :D

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY PRINCE! :)

1 More night 'till it's your birthday! :flowers:

3231.jpg

I hope tomorrow is filled with nothing but joy for you Sweetie! May God Bless You & Your Family on your Birthday and Every Day After! I can't believe you're almost 11!!

You're growing up way too quick, Prince *giggles* 11 years tomorrow huh? What's next, drivers license? :p Don't stay awake too long unless you wanna miss out on the fun tomorrow Hehe Don't eat too much candy;)

Love ya and your little family, group hug! Hehe

Happy early birthday Prince.. Can't believe ur 11

istockphoto_1978274_birthday_cake_full_frontal.jpg

Happy 11th Birthday Prince!!
We are all soo happy for you and so proud of you :D
I'll wish you a happy birthday today but also tommorrow!
Enjoy your day (and year) with your family.

Back