Happy halloween mike and kids ! [MORE PICS on post #221 and #228]

Re: Happy halloween mike and kids ! New Pics in Link

Wow this is awesome, Michael and his children are looking so good. I can't believe we've had four sightings in one week.
I think Michael is looking particularly fine at the moment, love you Michael xx

YAY! thanks for the pics :yes:
Things are getting craaaaazzzy now! lol!
whoo hoo!
the kids are geting so big!!!!!

he looks great! how did the fans know he was goin 2 the party? they had their thriller vinyls and pics all ready for an autograph lmao.

Bless their cute little hearts!:wub:

Pictures, pictures and more pictures! its like photo overload this week!:clapping:

Hope Michael and the kids had fun at the party and its just great seeing Mike looking so relaxed and happy!:dancin:

aww sweet pics

but ummm anit they nameing one the kids wrong in article?
Um hes name is prince!!!!

Well...Their names are:

Prince Michael Joseph Jackson I

Paris Katherine Joseph Jackson

Prince Michael Joseph Jackson II

I'm right?

OMG thaks everyone for the pics and the link!!! All these new pics and the official statement...We're gettin busy! Mike and the kids seems to be ready to have fun:) So happy for the family. Wow all the people with them pics to get an autograph! Hope it didn't take too long to get the job done! He looks comfortable surrounded by them, so it's safe to say he was in a good mood?

BTW, like Dri, I get confused about the kids' names, too. Can anyone tell me their names? Been a fan for less than year...and got so many things that I don't know. Thought Paris is her formal name.

His oldest son is named Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. Paris is Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Blaneket is Prince Michael Joseph Jackson. Prince is his oldest's nickname but Blanket's real name, lol.

And good work finding out he was at Elizabeth's house with the kids. I bet they all had a blast together. Talk about a privledge, his kids getting to meet legends like that. Though to them she's probably just seen as Michael's best friend, lol.

His oldest son is named Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. Paris is Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Blaneket is Prince Michael Joseph Jackson. Prince is his oldest's nickname but Blanket's real name, lol.

And good work finding out he was at Elizabeth's house with the kids. I bet they all had a blast together. Talk about a privledge, his kids getting to meet legends like that. Though to them she's probably just seen as Michael's best friend, lol.
Thanks Nicole:)

Yea I'm sure all of 'em had fun together:yes: The kids will look back on their childhood and count a lot of precious memories with their father. As they get older, they'll be deeply thankful as they realize their father made sure they can enjoy their childhood which is something he himself missed. Mike you're a cool dad for sure!:wub:

Last edited:

I agree Ebba.... the man is s*x on legs, no pun intended. He's just too good looking *smiles* and Paris is rocking that butterfly mask... she's def. daddy's girl and that's so sweet :)

Happy Halloween everyone! - Did I scare ya? ;)

thanks,very nice...

More pics...

They reportedly stopped by Borders.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

BauerGriffin

Well...Their names are:

I'm right?
'prince' michael joseph jackson JR. prince is the nickname....

paris michael katherine jackson

and 'prince michael the second' lol here's the joke u guys...can'tbe a second when there's no first.

Thanks for more of the photos TSCM! :D :woohoo:

Also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN Michael, Prince, Paris, and Blanket! :)

I'm right?

Well, you are right. I mean, it is Mike's children. He can call them Michael jr. or Prince or Blanklet or Paris Katherine all he wants. It does not really matter. The media gets his children ages wrong so don't be shocked if they get his children's names wrong. Also, Prince II is not really his actual name. Mike has a weird sense of humor and decided to name the child Prince II aka Blanklet. I do not know what the big deal is. I call the children Prince, Paris and Blanklet and I am probably gonna keep calling them that. Who knows, maybe they are code names. LOL. You never know with Michael and his sense of humor.

BTW, AH (Access Hollywood) did talk a little about the outing and they stated that MJ and the children went to a friend's party. They did not say who the friend was. All they said was a friend's party. So maybe we should just leave it at that.

Thanks TSCM. Great pics.

EDIT:

They reportedly stopped by Borders

Finally. LOL. They have good discounts. :)

:woohoo: more pictures.. thanks!

Thank you,Soso and Bee!!!!

Also thanks for TSCM for the pics!!!

Look for the Prince's hands..........Like his father!!!OMG!

michael-jackson-kids-10308-6.jpg

Welcome, Dri.

thanks for the pics

'former' pop star ...current engulfment by frenzied autograph-seeking fans.

enigma wrapped inside a riddle contained in a puzzle. plus..as long as they keep questioning MJ's ability to take care of his family, i'll keep hoping bad things happen to them. yeah..i said it.

Last edited:

thanks for the pictures

enigma wrapped inside a riddle contained in a puzzle. plus..as long as they keep questioning MJ's ability to take care of his family

Don't let them bother you. I can't stand their nasty comments as well, but I tend to focus on the bigger picture: Mike is spending time with his children. Good for him and them.

Thank you,Soso and Bee!!!!

Also thanks for TSCM for the pics!!!

Look for the Prince's hands..........Like his father!!!OMG!

michael-jackson-kids-10308-6.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that, too. huge hands, just like Michael's. I ALMOST mistook that photo for Michael then realized that Michael wasn't wearing a costume and his hands aren't as dark as Prince's. Not to mention, Mike is quite a bit taller, lol

Back