He was there....

I NEED TO SHARE SOMETHING it might be comforting for you all to read, something happened last night.

Please bear with me, this is going to be long, but I want all of you to read it and please share your honest opinion, and whether you are experiencing similar things. Some fans at the KOP are reporting things happening as well. I have always considered things like this a possibility, but in the same way how I am am spiritual person, not choosing to believe in one thing or another thing, but choosing to consider everything, is how I feel about "paranormal experience" whatever you choose to name it. One thing I am sure of though is that there is a higher power out there, but everything else stays a mystery to me, and blind "faith" is just not how I work. But I consider all options a possibility. Okay to continue, lol this is gonna be long....

Last night when I went to bed after talking to a friend of mine about Michael, anyways....was in bed and have not been sleeping well at all lately since Michael has moved on. I tend to be able to fall asleep even tho it has always taken me much longer than the average person; but lately it is when I rouse, rollover, wake up after only a few hours of sleep and feel sick and sad because it hits you all over again and I can no longer sleep and have to get up.

I am not getting to the point very quickly am I. So was in bed, and I just couldnt close my eyes because I started having weird 2nd stage sleep thoughts like telling me that if I succumed to sleep I would surely have a horrible nightmare so I kept opening my eyes and just looking around my room in order to stay awake and prevent a nightmare. NO I WAS NOT ASLEEP AT THE TIME OF THE UNEXPLAINABLE EVENT. I would bet my life on it. Started to feel a little better and closed my eyes again and immediately saw a flash of light. I thought it was lightning, so I opened my eyes to see if there was a lightning storm occuring.

I continued to see flashes of light with my eyes open and closed. I could hear no lightning, and stayed awake trying to listen for it. I decided I must be going crazy and closed my eyes again and immediately saw PULSING light, growing, dissapearing, then starting over again, pulsing. I just stared in amazement w/ my eyes closed, the only way to describe it is if when sometimes you stare at something for a long time then shut your eyes and you can still partially see the image of it in light form, or you rub your eyes really hard and then you see floating crap n stuff when you close your eyes, but this was DIFFERENT, something was happening. I became sort of scared at what I was seeing and had to open my eyes again.

I looked in my closet which was open at the time and does not have very many clothes hanging in the closet at all, maybe 5 articles of clothing hanging on each end because my moms brother stayed w us for a while and used my room and closet to store his things and have not gotten to putting all my clothes back in there.

I SWEAR TO YOU I AM NOT MAKING AnY PART OF THIS UP. I started to see a vest that Michael has worn a few times forming inside the closet facing me in an etheral kind of form like if you were to touch it, your hand would go right through it. It was forming itself kind of flashing by piece by piece like a painter who paints with fluffy clouds of different flowing forms and colors and shapes, pieces of it fading in and out until the whole form was there, and I started to freak the fuck out. It scared me. I don't know if it was meant to scare me, or what it meant. Did it mean Michael was in my room hanging up his clothes in my closet, I don't know. It scared me and I know it shouldnt have because I knew something big was taking place right before my eyes but I was just too overwhelmed I guess and immediately closed my eyes again when I felt fear over what I was seeing. I mustered up courage again to look back into the closet and could feel him now wearing the vest, but I couldnt see his face or legs, only the vest but I FELT him wearing it, the same etheral fluffiness of the vest still inside my closest but facing me. I couldn't handle it and closed my eyes again my heart was absoulutely beating out of my chest. I didnt open my eyes again but may have experienced the flashing light again, am not sure I am having trouble remembring at this point.

I WAS AWAKE FOR THIS WHOLE EVENT. I had just climbed into my bed and had only been laying there maybe 5 min before this stuff started happening, and the pulsing light starting like someone had snapped a photograph in the room and the flash went off. My eyes were open. I do not fall asleep with 5 minutes of going to bed IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME, it takes my hours usually to fall alsleep, sometimes up to 6,7,8 hours. I take over the counter sleep medication, Ibuprofen for a back/neck problem. I am 26 years old and of probably above average health, but it has been declining in recent years due to me having major back surgery a year ago to fix scoliosis. I take tramadol for the pain, and used to take vicodin when the pain was more severe, but stopped taking that in December of last year. I suffer no side effects from the tramadol, I do not take a large dose. I suffer no drowsiness from it, just the occasional upset stomach if I dont take it with food.

I don't know what else to say or what else to think at this point, but I know that it did happen, and that is the only thing I AM sure of right now.

Will be back to post a picture of the vest it was if I can find one, it is black and red, and round gold fairly large buttons, worn around the HIStory era I believe.

EDIT: Found it. God, I feel like I know why now. :( It's part of the Julien's Auction. :( :( :(

l_6cdf9e232080479387bf22a2e71f35ab.jpg

~Tina

Michael, I love you and miss you. A part of me has died for I had binded my soul to yours. See you in heaven.

EDIT:Guys I am quite upset my thread got moved into this one. I feel like my experience was very unique and VERY important to me....and for God's sake if I had to pick just ONE topic that could be it's OWN topic and not merged it would have been this one :( Please someone fix it :( :( I am begging you. MORE stuff has been happening and I have UNEDITED video this time. The title should be "I NEED TO SHARE SOMETHING it might be comforting for you all to read, something happened last night" PLEASE I am really begging here, I ask this one thing of you, moderators. I am uploading the videos right now. I need you to understand, please.

Last edited:
Re: I NEED TO SHARE SOMETHING it might be comforting for you all to read, something happened last ni

Oh wow.. Extraordinary things can happen at times like these :) I for one, think these sort of spiritual things are possible.

Re: I NEED TO SHARE SOMETHING it might be comforting for you all to read, something happened last ni

I think these are called angel lights! Look it up on the internet. (And maybe Michael lights now!) lol
It happened to me too in the days after my father died. Once I even saw a ball of fire (like a basketball) going across the ceiling making a sparkly noise and then dissapearing through the wall! I was fully awake and I'm not making this up.

Funny that you mentioned that because I had a feeling today that in the MJ funeral we are going to see a sign of some kind (like buterflies or birds landing on the car or something or maybe a ray of sunshine falling on MJ if there are clouds).

I know there are people who will dismiss all this but it's their loss. We are feeling better because of it. Today I do feel a little better too.

Reminded me of "Michael's star" at the end of Moonwalker movie. Remember that? The little girl believed in Michael's star and then they saw the light and boom Michael was back.

I am goin slightly mad for even talking about these things but right now it helps me to cope with this

I find it hard to believe your story although I really REALLY want to.
I'm usually very spiritual and believe in stuff like this!

It's a little silly, but I've actually had the feeling that he is trying to be with us all at this time. I find myself not able to do silly stuff like to burst into one of my usual ugly "try to dance like Michael" dances when I hear is music, because everytime I start doing it I get the feeling that he is aware o_0 and then I don't want to look like an idiot I guess :lol:

That's pretty creepy yet strangely amazing at the same time. o_O Your story .. reminded me of sleep paralysis stories.. just 'cause it's one of those bedtime/night experiences. You didn't mention anything about paralysis though so yeah.

yea i had something like this....around 5:24 (2:24 pst) i started getting really nervous as if something bad was gonna happen

Well, I know exactly what you mean. I had an experience last night (well this a.m.) too. I also FULLY understand why you keep reiterating that you were FULLY AWAKE. Same with me. I was WIDE AWAKE unlike usual when something 'spiritual' interrrupts my rest. I don't want to go into having it (mis) interpreted or anything so I'll just say that it was a very unique experience because normally when something like that happens to me I am frightened but this time it was very different, I was very much wide awake and I felt so good inside I was shocked, satisfied and very much at an extraordinary level of peace.

I believe we have to be careful though because you-know-who has the ability to mess with our minds, even with a pleasant experience. I called on the name of Jesus just out of habit but the expereince felt very ok to me. Two things really got me:

1. I was wide awake and

2. I felt UNAFRAID, soothed, even humor was there and I was at complete peace. That's the part that really got me the most.

Thank you for sharing!

That's pretty creepy yet strangely amazing at the same time. o_O Your story .. reminded me of sleep paralysis stories.. just 'cause it's one of those bedtime/night experiences. You didn't mention anything about paralysis though so yeah.
Thank you, that's exactly the word for how it has normally been in the past when my rest was interrupted.

What happened was I stayed up on here all night and half the morning and just couldn't sleep. I went on to my room and started reading some random things I'd had in the 'read someday' pile and finally took off my reading glasses and layed down comfortably and fell straight to sleep. I had been dead asleep for what must have been betweem 1 to 5 minutes when suddenly (rotfl) everytime I think about it it cracks me up ... so I awoke fully and opened my eyes fully wide and just stared straight ahead and just layed there analyzing it to no end (surprise surprise) and waiting patiently for it to stop or something (it was all rated G lol I just don't feel like sayin') and then there was this (omG rotfl) this 'sound' that started coming from in front of me where I was staring and it was the funniest sound in the world ... and my fan was on which it always is so I could measure the sound against the hum of the fan and it was so loud and distinct ... and funny rotfl ... but yeh that's what it was clearly NOT - it wasn't the sleep paralysis I'm all too familiar with and that was part of the shock. I was so wide awake :giggle: I have been on this planet 48 years and that was definitely a first.

Well, I know exactly what you mean. I had an experience last night (well this a.m.) too. I also FULLY understand why you keep reiterating that you were FULLY AWAKE. Same with me. I was WIDE AWAKE unlike usual when something 'spiritual' interrrupts my rest. I don't want to go into having it (mis) interpreted or anything so I'll just say that it was a very unique experience because normally when something like that happens to me I am frightened but this time it was very different, I was very much wide awake and I felt so good inside I was shocked, satisfied and very much at an extraordinary level of peace.

I believe we have to be careful though because you-know-who has the ability to mess with our minds, even with a pleasant experience. I called on the name of Jesus just out of habit but the expereince felt very ok to me. Two things really got me:

1. I was wide awake and

2. I felt UNAFRAID, soothed, even humor was there and I was at complete peace. That's the part that really got me the most.
If you were not afraid then that means this experience came from the Light and it's very positive! All spiritual courses teach that. If you had felt uneasy it would be a different story... It might not be Michael himself (yet, lol) but your angels and spirit guides giving you that experience in order to make you feel better. They can do that.

The signs can vary. Another time soon after my father died I woke up (fully awake again) feeling someone hugging REALLY REALLY tightly. It continued happening even after I was sitting up on my bed. I thought someone had come to the room to surprise me but I then felt a wonderful feeling and I understood it was a sign.

^looks like we were posting at the same time so make sure you see my additional one

thanks for that feedback btw :hug: That was sweet. I know nothing about this stuff and I appreciate the input.

OH. why do you say, "not yet" ?

If it wasn't for that a lot of weird shit happening to me then I'd find your story bogus - but the end of the day our imagination can really fuck us up really bad... especially in the dark...
You know, a lot of us pay attention and have different beliefs - Which meaning, if a person is skeptical towards super natural things, then most likely this person will never experience anything like this.
But if you are just like me and pay attention to everything with an open mind, then probably it won't go a week in between you're experiencing something "different".

I'm mean, I got the strogest deja vu ever when I saw the headlines of Michael's death, it was so vivid that it ain't even funny.

I believe in the magic star, Mikes comet blazing accross the evening sky, I will search for it always.

I'm mean, I got the strogest deja vu ever when I saw the headlines of Michael's death, it was so vivid that it ain't even funny.
OMG! Your words just made me have a flash back to a dream I had a few days before Thursday! I had seen Michael Jackson on stage, and then I heard the words Michael Jackson is dead!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't believe this!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed I've just had a very vivid flash back to that dream right now! Oh... I can't believe it....

If it wasn't for that a lot of weird shit happening to me then I'd find your story bogus - but the end of the day our imagination can really fuck us up really bad... especially in the dark...
You know, a lot of us pay attention and have different beliefs - Which meaning, if a person is skeptical towards super natural things, then most likely this person will never experience anything like this.
But if you are just like me and pay attention to everything with an open mind, then probably it won't go a week in between you're experiencing something "different".

OH, that reminds me. That's another thing that was different. Because of the fact that I had fallen asleep reading, I hadn't turned off the light - it was still on.

Not only was I fully awake but THE LIGHT WAS ON just like it was while I was reading. I was wide awake and the light was ON. :giggle: and it was so funny ta boot.

OMG! Your words just made me have a flash back to a dream I had a few days before Thursday! I had seen Michael Jackson on stage, and then I heard the words Michael Jackson is dead!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't believe this!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed I've just had a very vivid flash back to that dream right now! Oh... I can't believe it....
WOW sunnyday

:hug: this must feel a bit surreal ... it would so scare me but i know some ppl have premonition dreams

WOW sunnyday

:hugs: this must feel a bit surreal
I got the same thing just before my father died. :( In a way it's comforting... but what's the point if you can't do anything...? They say it's a way of preparing you for the inevitable...

I find it hard to believe your story although I really REALLY want to.
I'm usually very spiritual and believe in stuff like this!

It's a little silly, but I've actually had the feeling that he is trying to be with us all at this time. I find myself not able to do silly stuff like to burst into one of my usual ugly "try to dance like Michael" dances when I hear is music, because everytime I start doing it I get the feeling that he is aware o_0 and then I don't want to look like an idiot I guess :lol:

I swear to you on Michael's memory living on forever that I NOT lying or exagerrating any of this. May God please strike me dead if I am, you can say it too and I wouldn't mind. I wish there was somehow a way to make everyone understand completely what happened, i wish you all could have experienced it.

^ is there any reason that a vest would be significant to Michael for you? Were you aware of 'why' a vest and not something else? Letseee, if you're 26 you were about 12 or 13 during the HIStory era - did you go to the concert or do you recalll seeing that vest on him before?

I think these are called angel lights! Look it up on the internet. (And maybe Michael lights now!) lol
It happened to me too in the days after my father died. Once I even saw a ball of fire (like a basketball) going across the ceiling making a sparkly noise and then dissapearing through the wall! I was fully awake and I'm not making this up.

Funny that you mentioned that because I had a feeling today that in the MJ funeral we are going to see a sign of some kind (like buterflies or birds landing on the car or something or maybe a ray of sunshine falling on MJ if there are clouds).

I know there are people who will dismiss all this but it's their loss. We are feeling better because of it. Today I do feel a little better too.

I never know what to think of these things because the bible says the spirit goes back to the Father. I guess that's why I asked you why do you say "not yet" it couldn't be Michael? Is there some stage before it goes back to God that you are referring to? Do you know if that's in the bible? If you don't know whether it is or not its ok, just asking. I know one thing. I woke up feeling happy this morning for the first time since 6/25 and that :giggle emoticon I used in telling y'all this today, is the first "laughter" emoticon I've used since then also and today by the Grace of God I truly feel, emotionally, so much better - for the first time, so far.

I swear to you on Michael's memory living on forever that I NOT lying or exagerrating any of this. May God please strike me dead if I am, you can say it too and I wouldn't mind. I wish there was somehow a way to make everyone understand completely what happened, i wish you all could have experienced it.
Try not to worry over if anyone believes you because even if they did, you are the one who had the experience that you'll never forget and only you know what it means to you. In other words, try not to worry about it. Some people understand there's more to life than meets the eye. Some people have to see to believe. There are some of us who do believe you, myself included.

It was interesting to me that my light was on (there's no light next to my bed and I surely didn't get up to walk across the room to turn off the light as sleepy as I was) and I was awakened just as if someone had intended expressly to wake me for breakfast or something, i was just that wide awake .. so yeh, anything's possible.

I do believe in prayer to the Father of the celestial lights in Heaven though and when you say Jesus' name it serves as a 'litmus test' for the spirits of darkness and they will instantly flee ... Jesus' name is a protection and a test of what kind of spirit it is. I would have assumed that one was MJ myself. I can't wait til Sunnyday explains what "not yet" means.

Last edited:
Thank you so much, all of you, for sharing your experiences like this. It's so wonderful to hear them, and amazing and beautiful. I've also heard his voice and felt him, as I already wrote in this thread. I was amazed and comforted. Not surprised, since I totally believe it's possible, but amazed that it happened nevertheless. I guess I was a wimp because I didn't want to say anything for fear of negative responses from others somehow, until this thread was started.

To be honest, I was truly afraid to post this. Right after I did, I regretted it. When I saw that people had posted, I was afraid to look, and sure enough, quite a few people thought I was kidding. And then I got a few PM's, and saw other posts, and a wave or relief consumed me.
It's wonderful to be understood.

This thread gives me comfort. I haven't been able to listen to Michael since Saturday but now I am listening to YOU ARE NOT ALONE. It's giving me comfort. I love you guys so much. Michael Jackson was a wonderful human being. I am so glad I was and still am a fan. People are missing out, and I hope that they will truly see what a great and wonderful man he is. (hugs to all) Thank you for sharing your experiences. I haven't experienced anything like this yet.

I won't say things like that are or aren't not possible because I have had some "strange" experiences before too, and that was years ago when I even did not believe in that kind of stuff at all.

The only "strange" things that I just noticed out of the blue were these:

1. After Michael had died and I had been up over 24 hours straight and crying my eyes out ever since I had heard about Michael....I finally laid down in my bed and tried to get some sleep. I was completely exhausted but I couldn't sleep. I was just too sad to sleep. So I grabbed my iPod, started listening to Michael's music and tried to remember the beautiful memories instead of the sad fact that Michael was gone. I was starting to relax and I was about to sleep when I suddenly felt something. It made my heart jump a little because I was alone and didn't expect it and couldn't really place the touch at first because, as I said..I was about to fall asleep. I laid completely still in my bed trying to figure out if I had dreamed it or did I really feel something...when I felt it again. It was like someone was holding both of my hands with our fingers interlocked. I didn't dare to move because I was first a bit scared because it took me a while to understand it. Then it felt like they tightened their grip to really hold my hand. And then the thought "Michael?" just came into my mind. So after that I didn't dare to move, because I did not wanna let go. So I just laid like that and I felt comforted so I fell asleep. Who knows what that was, but it really felt like someone was holding my both hands.

2.Another thing that happened and of course anyone can take it whatever way they want...The next day I had again been crying my eyes out all day and I was so so SO sad that I honestly thought my heart is going to stop beating from being so heartbroken. I was again up until the early hours and completely exhausted and when I finally went to bed, again, I thought I'm gonna die in my sleep because I was so sad and I thought my heart can't take it. So again, to calm myself down...I started listening to MJ's music on my iPod and was able to fall asleep. Then after some time I was woken up by that door banging sound from Black or White. Which wouldn't be that unusual I guess. What made it "weird" was that when I woke up to it, my first thought out of the blue was "That made my heart beat again". I have always joked before that if my heart ever stops beating...all one has to do is to play an MJ song and it will start beating again. And when I went to bed, I thought my heart is going to stop beating and then I woke up to the banging sound and it felt like it was someone making sure I wake up and my heart gets a "shock" from the banging sound to go on beating. I didn't really even think about it all THAT much afterwards. I went to work and it took a lot of effort to get through the day. Then the next day at work it again felt like my heart is going to stop. I was just so sad and it felt like I am going to stop breathing and my heart is going to stop. I was tired, I felt dizzy, I just didn't feel well. So I checked my pulse with the pulseoxy (since I was at a hospital and it's quicker if I check it with a pulseoxy than use fingers to feel the pulse and count it) and it started alarming because my pulse was way too slow. So when I saw that my heart was beating too slowly...I remembered waking up to the door banging sound from Black Or White and I was like "What if someone made sure my heart keeps beating and used the banging sound to get my heart pumping again?". I know it all sounds crazy and it can all just be coincidences. But I thought it was kind of funny my heart really WAS beating too slowly even when I was already awake...and I had felt like it the day before, and thought I'm gonna die in my sleep...but then woke up and had my heart racing from the door banging from Black Or White. Just thought it was kind of funny and "weird". But who knows...

And even while I'm telling you about those things...at the same time I have felt kind of sad the whole time that I can't "feel" Michael around. I've been waiting for some kind of sign...something, anything...so that I'd know he's around, that he's okay....and I can't find or feel anything and it is making me so sad. :cry:

SteteofShock: Oh, what I just meant was totally different I think. lol I just meant that according to what I've studied you may not be able to see MJ just yet because he's i.e. too busy receiving some healing from his angels. This is not always the case of course, it depends on the spirit. Also time passes differently over there. To MJ his absence might look seconds while to us like decades. Of course the spirit returns to the Father eventually. God is also in Heaven isn't he? :) Heaven consists of many levels. It's in the Bible too. The higher you go the more advanced your soul is. The last level is where God resides. Souls have the free will to join this God energy and become one with him. Very few souls do though as they're not individual souls anymore but a part of a bigger energy (God) like water drops in the ocean. That's not a problem at all. MOST of the souls progress in Heaven over time - even after their earthly passing. I'm sure MJ must be in one the highest levels. He must be a "Lightworker". I'll come back to that term later. Just let me know if you want me to continue with sharing my heaven knowledge! lol I've been studying a lot of things in this subject area since my father died.

summer: you've just described a VERY common spiritual experience! Congrats! :D

there happend here very strange things.
But first i need to find a way to handle it on my own......

My neckless breaking out of the blue.
my husband that,s not taking my pain and grieve serious is chased by 30 sheep (LOL)
Birds dropping stuff on my sisters ( also a huge mj fan) head.
Losing things that were not moved.
Bugs that are bugging us in the middle of the night.
my catst pooped all over the hall ( normally they never did that)
And on top we felt some apperiance around us when we were alone and talking about michael....only that was scary.
i think michael is teasing us a little bit.....

this al happend in less then 7 hours at saturday.

Last edited:

summer you don't consider those things you shared as "signs"? Really? I mean, did you not feel his presence? You did it seems to me. He's holding your hands right? because he knows how you're feeling ... ? why are u so sad still ... or is it because it was like he came and left again ... maybe that's it

SteteofShock: Oh, what I just meant was totally different I think. lol I just meant that according to what I've studied you may not be able to see MJ just yet because he's i.e. too busy receiving some healing from his angels. This is not always the case of course, it depends on the spirit. Also time passes differently over there. To MJ his absence might look seconds while to us like decades. Of course the spirit returns to the Father eventually. God is also in Heaven isn't he? :) Heaven consists of many levels. It's in the Bible too. The higher you go the more advanced your soul is. The last level is where God resides. Souls have the free will to join this God energy and become one with him. Very few souls do though as they're not individual souls anymore but a part of a bigger energy (God) like water drops in the ocean. That's not a problem at all. MOST of the souls progress in Heaven over time - even after their earthly passing. I'm sure MJ must be in one the highest levels. He must be a "Lightworker". I'll come back to that term later. Just let me know if you want me to continue with sharing my heaven knowledge! lol I've been studying a lot of things in this subject area since my father died.

summer: you've just described a VERY common spiritual experience! Congrats! :D

sunnyday yes! give it up Girl...this Heaven talk ... keep it coming ..

at a time like this ... i feel we could use all the "heaven talk" we can get

I just LOVE IT and do appreciate it. Opens up our minds for understanding in a broader sense. I for one am all for that.

Life lights / spirit lights / Michael's Star. :)

What a wonderful experience. I can feel Michael around. It's only a matter of time before we smell him too. :p

summer you don't consider those things you shared as "signs"? Really? I mean, did you not feel his presence? You did it seems to me. He's holding your hands right? because he knows how you're feeling ... ? why are u so sad still ... or is it because it was like he came and left again ... maybe that's it

I don't know, maybe it's because I can't "feel" him when I'm awake. I look for something...and I can't find anything. Because after my father died, I could "feel" him around. But with Michael....there's nothing. And it's just so hard to take. But then the other day I also realized that I was being selfish, because he needs to be where his children are. They need him the most, they are his priority. Not some fan he didn't even know. His spirit needs to be taking care of his children and his family first.

That's great then! :) I'll resurrect (no pun intended, lol) the thread tomorrow if it falls behind, as I'm off to bed in a bit. cu

Hmm, I didn't want to ever write this here but I have to get it off my chest. Three days before MJ's death, I was thinking about this board, and how I haven't posted here in months. I was also thinking about MJ's health and how he was gonna survive this tour. But something strange happened, I started thinking about Katherine and the Jackson family. I was asking myself how this woman is still alive and hasn't even lost any of her children. God was telling me something. So I wasn't really shocked when I heard MJ has died, I didn't cry for two days until I saw Teddy Riley on CNN and broke down.

Back