Hollywood Tonight - 2nd Official Single - NOT CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hollywood Tonight - 2nd Official Single (January 11, 2011)

I hope they can do something with that spoken part, I hate it.

I hope in a radio edit... without the talking part

I hope they can do something with that spoken part, I hate it.

:lol: I agree... Its just tooo long for a song to have that much time for a spoken(rap part)! I mean I like what the dude is sayin' on that part(when I'm listening to it alone) but I hope they dont expect ppl. to say that part in a club... lol that would be funny!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

What difference does it make? They're both good songs, I'm confident both will be released as singles before the publicity of this album dies down.

It makes a HUGE difference for about 65% of the fans.. I really hope Sony won't be that stupid to release any of the 3 Cascio tracks...

many fans asked Teddy on his blog to ask Sony that HT will be the second single and many of them wanted a mix...

i guess this may answer the doubts of some fans here why HT is the second single.

it's definitely my favourite. Glad it's gonna be released as a single. Though I don't really care that much unless there's going to be a music video.

spoken part should have replaced by rap..

The spoken part needs to be edited for radio-its too long. I personally think a guitar solo would be great but they'll prob just shorten the spoken part in reality.

A give in to me-esque solo would've been just amazing instead of the talking bit.

I think the album credits say that Teddy wrote the lyrics for the spoken section (?). So, I hope he's not too attached to it. Bleh.

It'sNOT on the list from the first post anymore.....

Yes you're right, it's not on the list anymore. It didn't look official to me so I don't mean to burst your bubble everyone but I doubt Hollywood Tonight will be released as the next single.

I really hope it's not true and Monster will be 2nd. I think SONY will release 3 -4 single that's it

I really hope it's not true and Monster will be 2nd. I think SONY will release 3 -4 single that's it

100% agree with you :)
IMO Monster is by far the best song on the album.

there is no more time to loose...HT or MONSTER...it doesn't matter as it is very very very urgent now.

After a ballad they should release a uptempo song again (I know YANA & ES were both ballads)

Funny I listened to it today and thought this actually should be the next single ^^

Re: Hollywood Tonight - 2nd Official Single (January 11, 2011)- NOT CONFIRMED

I changed the title so it's not misleading.

Maybe it was put there by mistake. Bummer. I hope Sony releases a second single soon, there's not much time to be waiting around.

SONY needs to release at least 5 or 6 singles.

I hope HT gets a physical release with 4-5 different versions.

I hope many songs gets released as physical single with different versions - like the HMH physical single.

Gaz;3176973 said:
From The Estate re Hollywood Tonight as a single

That’s all rumour nothing's planned or confirmed yet. We'll let everyone know when we have further info

nothing planned ?

the album is falling like a rock...do they know that ?

Someone said the next two singles will be Monster and KYHU but that would really be an epic fail...
Beside HT, Best Of Joy would be a nice radio single I think.

Gaz;3176973 said:
From The Estate re Hollywood Tonight as a single

That’s all rumour nothing's planned or confirmed yet. We'll let everyone know when we have further info

I'm actually relieved.

I'm likin' the feel of hollywood tonight, it would be in nice choice IMO:)

this "album" is falling, definitely.

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw no more singles at all. A posthumous album has limited potential for obvious reasons. I'm sure Sony recognise this, and they know that 90% of the total sales for the album will come in the first three weeks.

How likely is it that a second or third single will drastically alter the albums overall performance??

At the most a second single may get released, but that'll be it. I bet you anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back