• more than a hundred thousand

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Around a million

Votes: 29 6.5%
  • Millions and millions

Votes: 409 91.5%

• Total voters
Re: How large is Michael's fanbase?

Soo...I have ta' tell ya'....I was on the front page and I saw "How large is Michael's..."
I went *gasp*, "no way!"

:wild:

Then I clicked and saw...

...fanbase

=P

*shame shame*

(I just needed to share that. :D)

(Oh, and I'd say over a billion, for sure. :yes:)

lol it always happen to me when i read the title of this thread... :doh: :naughty:

:wtf:

.... no thank you... that outfit be ugliest thing i've ever lay my eyes upon.

and it ain't swaggin'.... i swag until they see 2/3 of my underwear, Bish.
that be why dem hos gotta move out da muhfuhkin' way when i swag across da Ho'way.

wut u thunkin' ?

ey yo' Swagga G here is yo' swagga outfit since you didn't like the one Mike (Sexy G) picked out fo' you.

23_6_1041.gif

-Bishy G

2 bad i cant see it... :punk:

edit: and 2 bad i qoute you before you editted it! :punk:

edit: now you look like an idiot...

and serisouly let's stop spamming here.

I think he still is loved by hundreds of millions.
Some of them love his music and dance but I believe there are many millions who love him for other reasons.
He visited many hospitals and orphanage and helped people around the world and I think people remember that.
Peope are still starving in the world and are struggling just to get the necessary things you need.They have no computers and cd-players, but they have heard Michaels music or heard stories about the nice things he did and they love him.
They are fans too.

Hundreds of millions.
I agree with MIST, there are billions of poor people, who have no money even for a radio... If music was affordable to everyone I strongly believe there would be over billion/s.

Last edited:

Well, I could ask that one, but not too many people knows that answer, and those who do, won't tell. I'd get in trouble anyway.:bugeyed

Maybe we could turn this thread into that, nobody has to know :evil: Just kidding :D
Michael has the biggest and strongest

and most loyal fanbase a person on this planet could ever have!!!!!!!:yes:
:lol:

To small! :p

never! :tease:

he has lots and lots of fans ;D

:angel:

I think MJ has the record for the biggest fanbase of ALL TIME..he has so many fans around the world, it's just INCREDIBLE!!

I think, MJ has the biggest fanbase of all time...People love him around the globe...Those regions know the name 'Michael Jackson', where nobody could think of...

I think MJ has the record for the biggest fanbase of ALL TIME..he has so many fans around the world, it's just INCREDIBLE!!

yes I agree. He has united people from all around the world, its so beautiful! :)

With the passage of time Michael will earn millions of fans worldwide. Our children and perhaps our grandchildren are fans of Michael Jackson. I've never seen another artist to have fans so kind and faithful as Michael has. :punk:

I think everyone on MJJC counts for 10 fans each!!! I mean what regular people would call a fan... times 10!!!

So I'm saying GAZILLIONS!!!! (and it's increasing all the time) :D

Millions and Millions.

There are 11,268,656 fans of Michael Jackson 'fan page' on Facebook.

Not every fan on facebook will have joined the group. A very small percentage of people in the world have Facebook, I KNOW all fans are not on Facebook so you can imagine how many more millions and millions of fans Michael has.

Millions and millions. Ya can't sneeze without sneezing on one. :lol:

...:doh: sorry for the obnoxiousness, but I'm sure there's a ton. As someone else pointed out, several million people identify as fans on Facebook, so there's gotta be more out there.

It depends what you define as a fan. There are millions and millions who would buy his records etc. But then, there are people like us who are crazy about him, and im not sure there are millions and millions of them.

we just talking about all fans in general? or the crazy ones.? :lol: I dont think we can ever put a number on it..

Millions and Millions.

There are 11,268,656 fans of Michael Jackson 'fan page' on Facebook.

Not every fan on facebook will have joined the group. A very small percentage of people in the world have Facebook, I KNOW all fans are not on Facebook so you can imagine how many more millions and millions of fans Michael has.
:yes:

It's incredible to think how many people's lives Michael touched..

I don't know anyone who doesn't like atleast one of his songs, so I'd say millions and millions or maybe billions :lol: but if you mean us true dedicated fans, than I would say about 1-5 million :lol:

Millions and millions of fans of course!

Not that large. Doesn't really have that many fans tbh. Maybe a couple hundred people?

Millions and millions of course! And that is a fact. ;)

Back