How much are you into Michael?

Which sentence best applies to you?

• I love Michael's music and no one elses. He's the only think I listen to.

Votes: 74 14.8%
  • Very few acts are barely listenable, and then there's Michael who eclispes them all.

Votes: 105 21.0%
  • Yes, I like other acts, but Michael is the greatest one of all

Votes: 284 56.7%
  • I like other acts, and I also like Michael equally with the others

Votes: 34 6.8%
  • Michael isn't as good as some other acts, but I like him. He's cool.

Votes: 4 0.8%

• Total voters
Too much, I think.

Yeah....me too. I mean, sometimes I try listening to something else....bit I get bored so quiclkly it"s unbeliavable. There are good songs but they don"t last long.
I listen to Michael every day...almost 24/7 and I am never bored. It"s like I never heard them before....his songs just go right into my soul.
The more I listen to his music, I love it more...( if that is possible ):wub::wub::wub:

Michael is my #1. My favorite. First and foremost, before any other artist. Always will be. Period.

I listen to other artists but not intensely like I do Michael. I only know maybe like a song or two (or three) from other artists, but Michael's I know them all. That's the difference. Nobody else's music can compare to his, in my opinion. Michael Jackson is the greatest.

I can tolerate the others but Michael hands down is incredible!!!! The only other artist that I am crazy for is Sade, her music is so mellow. As for Michael well I can't even begin to express how I feel about his music let alone the man.. The dictionary doesn't have the right words to describe him and his music. I hope that doesn't sound to psycho or obsessive????

You got it, that's it exactly, NO WORDS!!
It's not psycho or obsessive, I feel exactly the same, sometimes it's so frustrating cause I can't bring myself to explain or conceive his amazingness in words! It's totally beyond human understanding and explanation. I think the word is MAGIC. :D

I like other artists too, although there's not that many that I'm too impressed with. Michael to me, cannot be compared to other artists, cause he is just a totally different phenomenon. It's like comparing a feather and a stone, where do you even begin! the only similarity is that they are both physical objects. Michael is an artist, and that is the only thing he has in common with other artists. Everything else about him is totally unique and incomparable, even his artisty is something of the beyond. It's not earthly. I'll never be able to compare his music or body of work with other artists simply because I can't see Michael as just that, he's more. His art is a manifestation of his soul, one facet of his multi-dimensional awesomeness.
I find it very difficult to comprehend his totality. No, not difficult, impossible. He personifies existence for me, and I would do anything to be able to live/feel like that. It's what inspres me, now that he's not here, it's harder but also more important than ever, to keep moving toward that elusive goal of going higher, raising our vision and consciousness. Never give up on the dream.

Michael is my absolute favourite but i have also been a fan of Bob marley for a long long time..

Michael and bob are diffferent in many ways but they both have powerfull lyrics and a imortant message.

Voice-wise and concert-wise i like mika a lot too but i'm a bigger fan of Michael and Bob.

Another artist i love is Herman van Veen, great lyrics again...he's not famous worldwide though...

His music is wonderful. So inspiring, he touches my soul like no other. His voice and passion, what more can I say! He was such a good person so misstreated that it makes you love him all the more. My husband just don't understand. I like Janet's newer music too.

Michael is made of awesome. All the artists and composers I like bring their own specialness with them. Nobody can repeat the greatness that they are, just like no one can repeat the greatness that Michael is. :wub::wub::wub:

I voted 'Very few acts are barely listenable, and then there's Michael who eclispes them all'. Seriously, I think that there will never be an artist like Michael......

I voted this -

Yes, I like other acts, but Michael is the greatest one of all

It isn't even about his music for me.

Thats why I didn't like Boteach telling MJ over and over that his fans only loved him for what he could do, not who he was. Not true at all for me, he means much much more to me than his music/performing.

I voted this -

It isn't even about his music for me.

Thats why I didn't like Boteach telling MJ over and over that his fans only loved him for what he could do, not who he was. Not true at all for me, he means much much more to me than his music/performing.

Amen. There is just something so special about MJ beyond his talent, beyond even his humanity,...he was just a gift to us!

His talent is what brought him to the forefront of the masses because if he were a teacher or something else, the number of people who would have been touched by him would have been minimal. But by blessing him with so much talent, we ALL were able to become aware of him and be touched by his wondrous spirit. I love love love him FOREVER!!!!

I voted for Michael isn't as good as some other acts, but I like him. He's cool.

Michael is the only one for me!
The only man I REALLY love , and the best artist the world has ever know!

Yes. Beside his enormes talent and everything....he is the only man I love.
You know....when you love someone so much you could just die.
And it"s a torture.

Ok so basically. I would say i'm in love with with his career.

Its like, you don't get bored of a pet that you love. You love it as much one day as you did the day before, or the year before.

I have taught myself to dance like him (although obviously not as well) there isnt a day that goes by where I don't do something Michael related. If a day does go by, its very rare.

I wouldn't say i'm obsessed anymore, but I was for the first two years of being a fan.

But, the problem is with being an MJ fan. You don't get a new album every year or so like you do with a lot of artists.

The more stuff comes out, the more i'm sure ill be obsessed again.

I enjoy other musicians but I mostly enjoy MJ and mostly prefer him to others. But lately i've been listening to other artists, not Mike

Michael means a lot to me, and I mostly listen to his music.

I only listen to Michael songs after June 25, 2009. I used to listen to alot of other artists and songs, now nothing but Michael. I have never experienced only listening to him like this before, even when I was growing up with him, I listened to him before save me from my meaningless existence. The other music and new music is nothing to me anymore. I listen to Michael so much I sing them in my sleep or when I can't listen to my MP3 player. I don't know if I ever felt this good after listening endlessly to Michael talk to me and sooth me and calm me and keep me at peace since he has transcended. I don't know and don't care if I ever stop listening to Michael the way I am today. I don't EVER WANT TO STOP!!

MJ TinkerBell..:angel::no:

You said music, so out of everything on my iPod that isn't classical music, he's the only one I listen to that can rightly be called a musician.

I definitely listen to his stuff the most out of anything and he's the only one who gets the privilege of having entire albums on my iPod. All the others get a song or two lol.

The summer when he passed, I honoured him by listening ONLY to him during it's entirety. Never did I get bored or tired of it, which speaks volumes of the quality of the stuff.

Unlike other people who put CD's out, Michael is a true artist. His stuff is timeless. It's not the "hot" Lady Gaga or Rihanna song that everyone downloads and gets sick of after a week, destined to be skipped over every shuffle session at all moments beyond that point.

Michael is a true musician. He is better than Elvis since his songs actually have meaning beyond superficial situations, and he has a passion for what he believes in and incorportates it in his music. He is better than the Beatles because he isn't arrogant/obnoxious and he doesn't make my ears bleed lol. =P

In any case, I think I made my point.

I can't answer with the choices provided. For me Michael is totally on another planet respect to the other musicians, I think because I'm not only a fan of his music but also of him as a person. I like a lot of other artists'stuff as much as Michael's, but for nobody I care as much. I grew up with his music, it's part of my childhood (I wasn't listening to him as a child, but I remember it very good) and I love all the aspects of his personality, he never ever disappointed me. Not that I agree with everything he did, but hey, he's human too. It's just bigger, the feeling I have for him, and I don't have it for anybody else :)

I can't get him off of my mind. He is always with me and when I hear his songs on the radio at work it makes my day so much better. His voice is beautiful in every song he sings and you can see everyone perk up when his songs come on even if they don't admit to being a fan. Why didn't they play his music when he was here instead of waiting til he is gone. I don't get it all I know is that I love Michael Jackson and will never forget him or what he has done for us.

Well, I listen to lot of other music beside Michael, but of course Michael is totally different level. His music is incomparable. I never have enough of it, I can play it again and again for many years and it will never bore me. It had deep meaning, it is emotional and for me it is also full of memories. His music is more than just the music and Michael is more than just a singer to me that is the main difference.

None of those choices apply to me.
I grew listening to Michael as well as a few other acts that I hold in HIGH regard.

As a FULL on entertainer, donator, activist...etc.
Michael is the greatest.

He is truly an inspiration and I love him dearly.

Michael Jackson is my life, i swear man my room is michael MANIA ! i got kicked out of school because i stuck up for him ! i go to lots of mjj events, i feel so comfortable with everyone like y'all my family ! and he sexy as hell LOL

Back