How much are you into Michael?

Which sentence best applies to you?

• I love Michael's music and no one elses. He's the only think I listen to.

Votes: 74 14.8%
  • Very few acts are barely listenable, and then there's Michael who eclispes them all.

Votes: 105 21.0%
  • Yes, I like other acts, but Michael is the greatest one of all

Votes: 284 56.7%
  • I like other acts, and I also like Michael equally with the others

Votes: 34 6.8%
  • Michael isn't as good as some other acts, but I like him. He's cool.

Votes: 4 0.8%

• Total voters
I like other acts too. I'm a music lover. but Michael is the greatest of them all, for sure.

People like Stevie Wonder, though :wub: yesss

I will be totally honest, I was a big fan of Michael's as a child and lost touch with him as I grew up and experimented with other music genres. Thanks to a good friend from this site called 'Foxy..', who I have known for like 9 years, he showed me the light and welcomed me back as a fan and I have never looked back.

Even with the negative vibes/press I was never afraid to say I liked MJ and that he was a part of my life as a child. Those songs he sung were as if he was singing them to just me. Other acts can be fantastic and unique but Michael... he was/is on another level!

I am a new member to this site and I must say, this place looks and reads to be awesome! I hope I can be of some use to others and that I can make new friends thanks to the united love & passion we all have for this special man.

Nader

I listen to many different genres rock/ old school hip hop/ pop/ middle eastern and turkish music/ industrial/bigband etc but through all of these genres bands/artists MICHAEL BEATS EM ALL!!!!

voted: Yes, I like other acts, but Michael is the greatest one of all

Who voted for the last one? a wise guy?:bugeyed
well i think here are also members who have other favourite artists too...so maybe a member who is huuge Prince fan for example, but also likes Michael (but for him/her Prince is the first).lol - this was of course just an example.

There are a lot of good musicians, but I never created a band between any of them, as I have done with Michael Jackson. It's quite unbelievable what his music and personality has done to me.

you see ... with michael.... i like each and every song. each and every thing about that each and every song.
but other artists its just certain songs or certain thngs about those certain songs that amuse or please me.
after all...all those others are standing on the stage michael created. ;)

My family tease me because I rarely listen to anyone else. Sometimes I think 'OK this is getting silly, I must open up to other artists'. So I put on one of my kids albums or listen to some of the music channels, but I never feel satisfied. You see, for me, Michael is a genre unto himself. It doesn't matter what mood im in Michaels music gives me satisfaction. I never get bored with it, after all he has a huge catalog to choose from. His music always makes me smile and his voice is beyond words, I can loose myself in his voice. Michael is simply the best to me.

I wouldn't care if everyone else in the world stopped making music, I'd be happy listening to just Michael. But I do listen to other stuff.

I also picked the third one. There are others i really like. I love techno/dance/industrial, and rock, espeically classic rock. I listen to contry but not that often, and Christian music. I also like some classical....im pretty diverse.

but...as amazing as some are out there..ive never seen anyone touch Michael..especially in how he sings and PERFORMS. His energy is unparalleled, and no one can touch it no matter how hard they try! :bounce: :dance:

Yes, I do like other artists - Michael Jackson is not the only pop singer in the world. :D
But - he is the best singer, performer, songwriter, dancer, choreographer,.... I´ve ever known.

Michael is unique - nobody can be like him. That´s what I love about this amazing entertainer. :bounce :jump1:

I wouldn't care if everyone else in the world stopped making music, I'd be happy listening to just Michael. But I do listen to other stuff.

yeah, if Michael was the only one ever making music, that would be fine with me.:wub:

I'm into other musicians too, but Michael is my favourite...i couldn't really call myself a fan of anyone else other than Keane cos they're awesome too! Like with Michael, their music has meaning behind it!

I love :heart:Michael's:heart: music and no one elses.

I took a break from Michael for a while recently (probably like three weeks or something which is a long time for me lol) but i'm back again! haha. I love the man so much. I really thought I was going to outgrow my likeness for Michael at some point as I got older, but it doesn't seem to be happening. I have outgrown so many artists, except for Michael. I just love the guy and his music. No other artist has affected me in the way Michael has.

I just love him and I think I always will......

i love other artists...i am growing into one.. but alot of the inspirations are from Michael..thats what makes him the greatest of them all...talking about artist now in music..

Hmm.. For me, Michael's music is equal to some other bands that I love listening to. But he's the one I'm following, checking out news on all the time, the one I always search for on youtube, and the one I have a collection of photos on my computer.

So I guess that he's the one.. for me too.

I voted for the top one. Seriously I am obsessed!
He is ALL I listen to!
I love him so much :D WOOOOOOO - no one can compare to him in anyway!

I love him so much, he is my favourite solo act and one of the most lovely people on this earth. I do listen to a lot of other artists too though, he's not all i listen to - he was for the first 2 and a half years of my fandom though :p I literally listened to/talked about nothing and no-one else :yes:

Back