How much are you into Michael?

Which sentence best applies to you?

• I love Michael's music and no one elses. He's the only think I listen to.

Votes: 74 14.8%
  • Very few acts are barely listenable, and then there's Michael who eclispes them all.

Votes: 105 21.0%
  • Yes, I like other acts, but Michael is the greatest one of all

Votes: 284 56.7%
  • I like other acts, and I also like Michael equally with the others

Votes: 34 6.8%
  • Michael isn't as good as some other acts, but I like him. He's cool.

Votes: 4 0.8%

• Total voters
I like other acts, but Michael is the greatest of all!!!! He is the King of Pop!!!!!

i listen to some other artists but nothing comes even close to mike.... and more than music it;s mike's kind soul he had...no one will beat that.:wub:

Michael is my favorite singer, but i don't think he is the best. There are many equal or even better singers or bands (Mercury, Pink Floyds...)

Of course I like other acts. I couldn't be without Babyshambles/Queen/The Kinks/The Smiths/The Libertines etc but I love Michael too, perhaps more than the others.

I have never take any other artist as my soul mate.except Michael.
I wanna him be my best friend,my brother,my father,my boyfriend....anything is okay.
someone to you is close but not soul
someone to you isnt close but the soul.thats the way Michael makes me feel
btw,these days i miss him so much.i hope he is always alive in my heart.i can talk to him anytime i want to.....i am really into him,am i?~~

I admire other acts too. But very few. I listen to Queen (Freddie Mercury is divine), the Smiths, the Clash, Jeff Buckley and White Stripes. I do listen to the greats, artists such as Stevie Wonder, Elton John, the Beatles but not in the magnitude of Michael. No one can really compare.

Very few acts are barely listenable, and then there's Michael who eclispes them all.

I like others too, but no one compares to Michael.
What I feel for him is the most pure, truly, intense love that I've felt for anyone else in my hole life.
I love you, Michael! :)

I listen to other singers & such but nothing compares to Michael.
His music is soo brillant & always puts me into a good mood.
Love ya Michael! :)

It's a toss up between 3 and 4. Michael to me, is the greatest SOLO ARTIST of all time. But I love the Beatles just as much, only they are my favourite BAND.

I like a lot of acts, but MJ is in the top three of the people I have the most emotional feelings for. since his death, though, I have a very heavy feeling when it comes to him. I can't seem to accept it still. it's killing me. I don't think I'll ever get over the pain. and I think it's because of what was done to him... both in life and in death. he had very little peace and justice... I just hope that at some point, he is completely vindicated. but I am realistic and pessimistic enough to know that it's probably not going to happen.

Michael is #1 to me always in my heart :)

It's a toss up between 3 and 4. Michael to me, is the greatest SOLO ARTIST of all time. But I love the Beatles just as much, only they are my favourite BAND.

cool Van! the Monkees are my favorite Band. So they are kind of a rival to the Beatles. Im going to see Micky Dolenz and Peter Noone in concert in 2 weeks im so excited!!

Music was my whole life. Of course there are other musician- I also listen to a ton on Jazz, Indie stuff, Classical- that would be quite sad if there was no other music.

I love all kinds of music- but there is only one Michael Jackson, of course. But that doesn't stop from listening to a lot of other things- and it doesn't stop me from loving his music.

It's the diversity in music that makes him stand out. And no, I would never want to live without Schubert, Verdi- or Michael Jackson's music.

I like other acts (mainly jazz singers :saxophone: ) but I do think that Michael is the greatest and no-one could get so close inside of me as Michael does. His music is part of my soul.

I'm soooooo into Michael! He's my favorite singer/artist of all time, but I do like other acts as well.

I seldom listen to other acts. I am very picky about everything. The fact that I am a Michael Jackson fan is the main reason. He made me so picky because he's so picky as well. I do have songs other than Michael's that I love of course. However, I quickly turn back to MJ looking for excitement and to enjoy his genius. I've tried so many times to be a fan of other artists, but every time I take a look at someone else, they only remind me of how much better MJ really is! MJ is on a level of his own and that is not just because he's a genius, but because he values his name. He won't put his name on just any thing. The product must be worthy. It's about quality and not quantity. That's why he's the beacon of the music business in modern times and the fascinating phenomenon that he is. However, he tortured us, his fans, because he'd make us wait for too long to get something new from him, but always worth the wait. Being an MJ fan is both the most rewarding and toughest ever. It requires such patience.

Last edited:
I always loved Michael more then others, but I do like some others to.. but Michael, Michael is "up there"...no one above him, NO ONE next to him...Since the day he died, I have seriously not listened to anything else but Michael on my iPod. I tried the other day listening to the new lady gaga(on my ipod, and probably not new any more since i havent paid attention to whats new and stuff lately with other artists), but I just missed Michael's songs and voice right away..so I switched back.

I love MJ but I do like other acts aswell. I do admit though I been listening to MJ more lately though.

He's not the only artist I like but he is My favorite Artist and will always be.The funny thing is I was raise on Janet lol there was not alot of michael played in my house . I became a fan of Michael in 2001 and has been hooked every since.And I even notice my other faves Usher , Justin timberlake , Ne-Yo and Chris brown(before the drama) are all influence by him so i'm into michael very much lol

I like a lot of other musicians/singers, but of course Mike is the best! :)

Since his death I listen mostly to Michael's music ( at home, at work ( iPOd) and in the car but when go somewhere and hear his music unexpectedly it tears me apart and I need to focus and stay strong not to start crying then and there. I hope that will pass in time...

Michael forever my love!

I hear and admire other artists and buy their cd's, but they do not come close to what is Michael. He is really very special, it's like a rare jewel that can never be another like it. :wild: :D :punk:

Michael will always be first. :wub:

Michael is my all-time favorite artist and there are others that I love too..but his music is on another level compared to them!!

Love him, Love him, Love him.
Michael's got me for life.He's my number one in every aspect. And that will never change.
After Michael...well I love Mozart, Chopin, Debussy , Tchaikovsky and Motown. Then the rest follow depending on my mood. lol ocassionally just find myself listening to instrumentals of other not so qualititative songs.

Last edited:
Back