Jackson 5 Plus Janet @ JD's Studio 72 in ATL/MJ not there video included!

Re: Jackson 5 Plus Janet To Reunite @ New Years Eve Party

Michael said he isn't interested in LONG TERM tours. I never said he said he wouldn't tour again. Why would Michael go on a tour with his brothers so soon after stating this? We're going off of Jermaine's word, which has been less then reliable in the past. I'd take Michael's word over Jermaine's any day. How many times has he claimed the J5 are getting back together? Plus Raymone said it's not true. She represents Michael. She would know whether Michael is going or not, I assume.
First of all, this club event is not a tour. This is a New Year's Eve club appearance and while it's doubtful that MJ would even be there, I don't know how this convo turned into a J-5 tour issue. Jermaine Dupree is simply throwing a party at his club and his girlfriend Janet and her brothers will be there....

Re: Jackson 5 Plus Janet To Reunite @ New Year Eve's Party

I called that above ticket annex and they are indeed still selling tickets to
that New Years Eve event - and claimed it was featuring Jermaine Duprie
and the Jackson 5 - That could be the 5 Jackson brothers excluding MJ -
but I too wonder how they can use that name - as they lost rights to it
years ago when they left Motown ... they are now the Jacksons .. NOT
Jackson 5 .. this whole thing is very confusing ..

Last edited:

First of all, this club event is not a tour. This is a New Year's Eve club appearance and while it's doubtful that MJ would even be there, I don't know how this convo turned into a J-5 tour issue. Jermaine Dupree is simply throwing a party at his club and his girlfriend Janet and her brothers will be there....
WBSS has probably figured that out by now. :lol: I think she was having an off night, but just looking at the overall responses in this thread, its no wonder rumors get started.:lol:

What do I bet ya'l they wont perform? Mike aint even gonna be there!
Their appearnce is gonna be empty without Mike though. Kinda like a car without an engine.

I called that above ticket annex and they are indeed still selling tickets to
that New Years Eve event - and claimed it was featuring Jermaine Duprie
and the Jackson 5 - That could be the 5 Jackson brothers excluding MJ -
but I too wonder how they can use that name - as they lost rights to it
years ago when they left Motown ... they are now the Jacksons .. NOT
Jackson 5 .. this whole thing is very confusing ..
Did you happen to ask the price? The $50 was for earlybirds which ended 21/01/07. I am not going, just curious.

I don't see any reason why Dupri would lie either, but if this were a performance from the Jackson 5, wouldn't it have been announced earlier? :huh: And maybe in a more official environment?
That would've made more sense if you ask me...

I think it's what some members already suggested, that maybe the Jackson brothers will be there, but not to sing or anything like that. Heck, Michael might not even come.

Guess we'll have to wait and see ;)

as far as the touring thing goes, jan said the same thing...they tour for a yr or more to support one album. hell, the janet tour was two yrs! so long term tour means no long ass winded tour that never ends and spans every continent.

and jan gon' come cuz that's her future baby daddy throwing the party....sure i think he meant to say FIVE jacksons not the jackson five.....cuz replace mike w/ randy and u got five jacksons!

Raymone's not the Jackson family spokesperson. She's Michael's spokesperson. So if the Jacksons are planning a performance without Michael then she would have no idea about it. And what's to say that MJ has just not told Raymone about it yet. Maybe it's just in the planning stages and Raymone, who would only be told about if Michael wanted the news released to the public, has not been informed about it yet.

I agree with you.. also.. it could be the way she was asked.. the question...

as far as the touring thing goes, jan said the same thing...they tour for a yr or more to support one album. hell, the janet tour was two yrs! so long term tour means no long ass winded tour that never ends and spans every continent.

and jan gon' come cuz that's her future baby daddy throwing the party....sure i think he meant to say FIVE jacksons not the jackson five.....cuz replace mike w/ randy and u got five jacksons!

So true. But if Mike does show up, people in this forum will be fainting and ish. :lol: But I bet it's the other five brothers meaning Randy and not MJ.

Seeing Michael and his brothers and sisters with smiles on their faces with a glass of wine having fun crowded round a microphone shouting "Happy new year" to the world=the best way to start a new yearB)

I wasn't having an off night. I just don't believe it. I tied it in with the tour rumors because its related to the same thing, performing with his brothers, which I don't see happening. Particularly seeing as I don't think Michael needs that. It seems to be born off of that circulating rumor. Dang, no one here gives Raymone any trust, lol. Well, I do. She IS Michael's spokeswoman, for real. She's supposed to tell us what we're supposed to know. Until Michael confirms it, Raymone confirms it, or Michael jumps outta the helicopter with his brothers falling out clumsily behind him, then I won't believe it.

Last edited:

I wasn't having an off night. I just don't believe it. I tied it in with the tour rumors because its related to the same thing, performing with his brothers, which I don't see happening. Particularly seeing as I don't think Michael needs that. It seems to be born off of that circulating rumor. Dang, no one here gives Raymone any trust, lol. Well, I do. She IS Michael's spokeswoman, for real. She's supposed to tell us what we're supposed to know. Until Michael confirms it, Raymone confirms it, or Michael jumps outta the helicopter with his brothers falling out clumsiy behind him, then I won't believe it.

Why would you think he be falling clumsy? :lol: I bet you faint if it's true. ;)

Why would you think he be falling clumsy? :lol: I bet you faint if it's true. ;)
It's his brothers that are falling clumsily by comparison, not Michael.

Sheesh. Why am I interpreting here. There is no appreciation anyway.:huh::no:

I appreciate ec, lol. Michael jumps from the helicoptor, his brothers fall, lol.

It's his brothers that are falling clumsily by comparison, not Michael.

Sheesh. Why am I interpreting here. There is no appreciation anyway.:huh::no:

How about all six of 'em fall? :lol: That would be because their old tails be fighting to get out of the plane first. :lol:

That would be FUUUUNNY.

Naw, Michael jumps, the rest of em' fall. They're just following, it just doesn't come out quite the same, lol.

Last edited:

Hell to tha Naw! :jump:

I am bouts to lose mah marbles :wild:

Michael has so much up his sleeves it is making me wild!!!

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!

Wonder if this will be televised for the World to see. I hope so *crossing fingers*

What a treat!!!

Can we find out if this will be televised and get confirmation from Raymone if Michael will also be contributing in this reunion and wonderful kick-off for 2008 with his brothers, sister and Jermaine Dupri?

UM.....i'd laugh if all of them was in the same building...can u imagine? mike gon get too tipsy and end up sitting on the floor again

Last edited:

Well, I listened to audio file last night. (I did not even know he had a radio show. Great for him.) I feel that he was telling the truth. He was all hype about it and I actually got excited. That would be cool for MJ to go to ATL and go to this club. JD has no reason to lie and I think and believe that he is telling the true.

I hope that it is true.

Last edited:

Can we find out if this will be televised and get confirmation from Raymone if Michael will also be contributing in this reunion and wonderful kick-off for 2008 with his brothers, sister and Jermaine Dupri?
Raymone said it is not true lol

it don't matter what jd says...mike coulda told him he'd do it and then mj'd his way out of it like usual.

I do. I think Jermaine was just taking the p..s out of the people who started the rumour that he doesn't want Janet to associate with Michael. I also think somebody might be trying to sell a party. If my second thought is true, then it is a shame hat people are using MJ's name in such a way.

I doubt that JD, with his credibility on the line, would flat out lie. JD is telling so many people who adore the Jacksons in ATL that the brothers, including the engmia himself, MJ, is coming to the club that some of the people party at to ring in the new year. That guy would not just say these things in this fashion. I just do not think so. I do not think it would be fair to say that JD is "trying to sell a party". I seriously doubt that. This man is Janet's man and you know that JD has a great relationship with all of Janet's brothers, that includes MJ. So, I doubt that JD would do this to the people that like and respect him and to the Jacksons.

BTW, I am not shocked that R. Bain said that it is not true. She always say that. LOL.

it has nothing to do w/ mauldin's credibility and all about mj's ability to keep his word. if he backs out then jd will look stupid and jan will be pissed. if this is all a load of hot air to promote his club then we'll find out.

it has nothing to do w/ mauldin's credibility and all about mj's ability to keep his word. if he backs out then jd will look stupid and jan will be pissed. if this is all a load of hot air to promote his club then we'll find out.

You feel he gonna do a moonwalk out of showing up? :lol: I bet he is. ^_^ Dude is more mysterious than people give him credit for, you just don't know what he'll do next. :ph34r:

Going to the party.

Thanks, in that case I wouldn't be suprised to see them all attend, I bet they'd all have a fantastic time. If I was going I'd arrive early and lock myself in the loo until after the helicopter drops em off.

Back