Jackson 5 Plus Janet @ JD's Studio 72 in ATL/MJ not there video included!

Re: Jackson 5 Plus Janet To Reunite @ New Years Eve Party

How can Raymone say it's false tho? I mean, for real?? Maybe it's The Jackson's without Michael? It's not exactly kosher to imply that the president of a major label and boyfriend to Janet isn't being honest ..... So, unless Raymone is privy to to Jackson family business, I think I'll just wait and hold judgement until Janet's publicist or the Jackson Family spokesperson says something.

Good point, and 'Hi Trish'..ha ha. Yeah, I don't think that Dupri would create a story out of just wishful thinking. There may be some hopeful preperation involved, and that's right not every engagement that the family does has to necessarily be with Michael....although it would be nice, they can do things without his envolvment.

I can't really see him making up a story if there wasn't some prospect involved. Yet again, if Raymone did deny this story.....could be a an actual false recording of Dupri that we heard, I mean, could someone just pretend it's him? I don't know. I'm so out of the loop when it comes to these things. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see. One thing is for sure though, the Jackson's are always aimed to please and surprise. I guess we will have to wait and see. :)

Re: Jackson 5 Plus Janet To Reunite @ New Year Eve's Party

Maybe Rayomone thought the question was just in relation to Michael and she answered no in reply to that. She's no doubt busy so she probably keeps her emails to fans short and sweet. Sometimes communication is unclear when your responces are so short.

nic...she hit a nerve! lol

newayz...does it matter? who all is going? u know how hard it is to get into jd's joint? prolly only two or three people aka NON celebs will b let in.

Girl, she didn't hit sh**, lol. I'm just not taking any s***, lol.

I'm going to L.A. in 3.5 days. U guys think Mike is still there?? I'll be there from the 20th-26th..

Sends Michael a GPS tracker for Christmas, and posts it up for fans here... maybe this should go in the poppin thread giggles

I cannot wait for the day I meet him.. It will happen, I just don't know when.. Seeing him was magical, I could only imagine speaking to him.. WOW!

nic...she hit a nerve! lol

newayz...does it matter? who all is going? u know how hard it is to get into jd's joint? prolly only two or three people aka NON celebs will b let in.
yeap! you may think you will get in and end up standing in the cold all through the night....:lol::lol::lol:

Any official news on this yet? New Years Eve is Monday....??!!

Mmmmmm just found this on a french website but I don't know how to speak french. It talks about Jackie and something going on in Atlanta (supposedly the rumor of the "performance" on the NYE) Can someone translate it?

http://www.mjbackstage.be/jackie.php

17/12/2007 : Des nouvelles de Jackie Lors d'un récent coup de téléphone avec Jackie Jackson, l'équipe dui MJBackstage a posé quelques questions à l'ex-Jackson 5. Ainsi, il nous a confirmé les projets des Jacksons. "Avec notre manager, nous envisageons de mettre sur pied une tournée des Jacksons. Avec un peu de chance, cela se concrétisera en 2008. Et nous pourrons revoir tous nos fans. Nous avons hâte" nous a-t-il confié.

Jackie Jackson nous a également confirmé que les Jacksons seraient normalement présent à Atlanta lors de la soirée réveillon mise sur pied par Jermaine Dupri. Mais pas pour une performance: "juste to have fun".

En attendant, il souhaite d'excellentes fêtes de fin d'annéeà tous les fans !!

Mmmmmm just found this on a french website but I don't know how to speak french. It talks about Jackie and something going on in Atlanta (supposedly the rumor of the "performance" on the NYE) Can someone translate it?

http://www.mjbackstage.be/jackie.php

17/12/2007 : Des nouvelles de Jackie Lors d'un récent coup de téléphone avec Jackie Jackson, l'équipe dui MJBackstage a posé quelques questions à l'ex-Jackson 5. Ainsi, il nous a confirmé les projets des Jacksons. "Avec notre manager, nous envisageons de mettre sur pied une tournée des Jacksons. Avec un peu de chance, cela se concrétisera en 2008. Et nous pourrons revoir tous nos fans. Nous avons hâte" nous a-t-il confié.

Jackie Jackson nous a également confirmé que les Jacksons seraient normalement présent à Atlanta lors de la soirée réveillon mise sur pied par Jermaine Dupri. Mais pas pour une performance: "juste to have fun".

En attendant, il souhaite d'excellentes fêtes de fin d'annéeà tous les fans !!

Rough translation:

12/17/2007: News from Jackie (during a recent phone call with Jackie Jackson). The team "dui MJBackstage" posed some questions to the former Jackson 5 member.. thus, confirming The Jacksons' [upcoming] projects. "With our manager, we plan to set up a tour of The Jacksons. With a little luck, it will become a reality in 2008. And we will get to see once again all of our fans. We are looking forward to it," he said.

Jackie Jackson has also confirmed that the Jacksons will be present in Atlanta during the New Year's Eve celebration put on by Jermaine Dupri. But not for a performance, "just to have fun."

In the meantime, he wishes a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the fans!

Thing is who exactly is included in "they"? and "we"? LOL I guess we'll see if MJ put himself in those pronouns lol

Okay umm Jacksons...if y'all are coming to Atlanta on New Years Eve, I've got something for Michael so please be sure to stop by 2273...

:eek: oh public thread

:lol:sorry

I wonder how much this could be true? This is being dicussed in today's news thread and alot of people of emailed Raymone and she send an email replying that this story is false so who knows. ;)

Raymone is tired of us fans e-mailing her about ever little thing we hear. So, rather than for her to reply with a postive comment she will most likely aways say FALSE to keep the status qo:p

its rumoured that JD is to be named the next CEO of Def Jam.. so we will see if the J5 including Mike are there with him on 31st Dec

this would be the funnest new years thing to do... I wish I was invited and had a way to get there...

Raymone is tired of us fans e-mailing her about ever little thing we hear. So, rather than for her to reply with a postive comment she will most likely aways say FALSE to keep the status qo:p

Yeah. What is that? A spokes person who allows fans to ask her questions, and then gets annoyed at it. Ohhhh Larry......Larry, Larry, Larry.....

-D

I,m hoping its true but don,t you think Michael would let is fans know if he were going to be there . Not just that but what kind of reunion can it be if Michael isn,t planning to be part of it. Still i,m hopig he is it would be a good thing for him if he goes.

I,m hoping its true but don,t you think Michael would let is fans know if he were going to be there . Not just that but what kind of reunion can it be if Michael isn,t planning to be part of it. Still i,m hopig he is it would be a good thing for him if he goes.

Not unless it was just a private thing where they would go and not preform, but to just have fun.

Yeh i suppose you right with that but i just don,t know . Guess what we will know real soon. Lets hope for the best.

I just got 2 tickets from a local radio station!!!!!!!!!

Janet and the Jackson 5 EXCEPT for Michael WILL be there.

The first person to send me a PM can have ONE :D

* The ticket requires you be there by 10pm *

Last edited:
Back