Jackson Brothers Planning A World Tour

Why is one of the brothers not going on tour?

no way. i would have given anything to see them while Michael was alive and ONLY if Michael was with them but now that Michael is gone there is no way i would go see them. im sorry but they are nothing without Michael.

Maybe. I'm not really sure. The songs will never sound the same. There will always be a void in the group. It will be odd without Michael's charisma and unique and amazing tenor vocals and dance moves. However, I suppose if they played a small venue somewhere in NYC (like BB King's or Town Hall or Hammerstein or Highline Ballrooms) and not too expensive I might go. I mean, it is still (what's left of) the Jacksons and I grew up listening to them. They won't be around forever either. Life can be so short. :( So we'll see.

Last edited:
The only way I'll buy a ticket to go see them is if Janet is there. If it's just the brothers, no thanks.

Even with Janet, it won't be the same. Not without Michael. It's kinda like Aerosmith without Steven Tyler. I won't go see them either.

If this happens and they perform in Cali, I'll definitely go in support of them all. Yep, I loved Mike most of all, but I love his entire family aswell...

:| I feel angry and sad at the same time. I will not see this.. old men singing songs like ABC and I want you back? Only Michael can do that.. sorry!!

Good luck to them..but no I aint going...would love to go to see Janet solo tour though.Come on Janet please tour!

I would just end up crying my eyes out because I'd miss Michael. So no, I doubt i'll ever go.

I won't go. There's no point, I'd spend the whole time being miserable as I'd miss Michael too much. There is no J5 without Michael.

If this happens and they perform in Cali, I'll definitely go in support of them all. Yep, I loved Mike most of all, but I love his entire family aswell...

I feel the same way. I loved the Jacksons when MJ was in it. But they still sounded alright to me with the 2300 Jackson st album. Michael wasn't the sole focus of the group for me, he just enhanced them and made them better...but without him they still sounded pretty good. I doubt they will come to Australia but I hope they do....good luck to them though.

Good luck, cuz they def, be needing a lot of luck, if not a miracle to not flop.

I just can't imagine it.. NOT without Michael. sigh

If I thought they were genuinely doing it as a tribute to Michael, because they just want to do something to honour him, I would be fully behind that. But I don't get that feeling, and therefore it would just depress the hell out of me. :(

Good luck, cuz they def, be needing a lot of luck, if not a miracle to not flop.

lol.

I wish them all the luck in the world. I really hope they succeed, because they do need to earn a living and leave MJ's estate to his kids.

I won't support them financially (as I would be breaking a promise I made to myself a while ago), but I really do hope they get it together and make it work.

Damn, so much negativitey here...*sighs*

I'll always love Michael. He's the reason why I became a musician, and he'll always be the sole reason behind all of my musical endevours. My heart is aching, my dreams are very few and far between now. His death has literally knocked the wind out of them. Yet, I am sooo proud to be a Jackson fan, not only of Michael, but all of those who have upheld the musical side of the Jackson family, that if I didn't support them, I would be letting my dreams continue to die. I refuse to let that happen.

Growin-up watching them, and admiring their work and the great times they gave me, even if it was an hour of the Jackson Five special or whatever, will always be something I am greatful for. God, I miss the 70's...

I'll do what I can to support their dreams as they have mine. Hope they get to reach a lot of places.

Ja...are you back!? I was thinking about you the other day and the other originals. We'll have to have a good'ol' 'Paltalk' session soon.

Hope all is well with you and yours. :)

Why is one of the brothers not going on tour?
On larry king the brothers mention randy is on the music they recorded he just didn't want to be part of the reality show. I believe he will tour with his brothers since he irecorded new music with them.

Yes I would go to see the jacksons dont know if they will use jackson 4 or 5 if randy is part that will make them 5 so maybe the jacksons jermaine had mention that the jackson 5 was when mihcael was in the group I think he said they would be the jacksons now.

The brothers will easily pull new fans into their fan base with this reality show. So they could easily tour in small venues in later years.Though I'm not interested in seeing them on tour. I've always felt MJ played a huge roll in the Jacksons/J5 and Randy did too.

I would see them. If they came anywhere near to me.

But without Michael im not to interested in seeing them tbh.

I don't know. It depends on where they're doing it at, what they're doing, and how much it would cost. Also I know I would be having very mixed feelings seeing them in concert knowing I never got to see Michael in concert. :(

Back