Jackson Kids Involved in Car Accident *UPDATE* Children are OKAY

Do the paparazzi have any decent bones in their bodies?!! I mean how unconsiderate can people be! Their children for god sakes! They've been through enough these past few months without having idiots pulling stunts like this. Some people are just plain idiots.
Like many of you have said here there needs to be a law protecting people, expecially kids against the paparazzi.

it is sick and sad but some people will sell their soul to the devil for $2. so when the amount is in thousands to stalk a bunch of kids who they think is fair game just because they are the children of MJ...

they won't stop. :no:

They have no limits... :(
I pray there's NOT gonna be Princess Diana case #2
god forbid

I absolutely HATE the paparazzi. Good God, if Michael were around when this happened, he would have so been at their throats...
Oh wait, if Michael were around, all this mess WOULDN'T be happening!!!! :doh:

The poor babies....my heart breaks for them. I'm really left without words....it's just too awful.

Thank God they're okay....

they F*cking CRAZY!, leave them alone, this is why MJ kept them covered.... they

were better when Mike was alive, well of course...

but hey.. they the the Jackson 3, will this ever end????...

This news is all over the internet now.

TMZ had the news first and nobody else reported it for ages.. so either they were there stalking them themselves, or they had someone from the Jackson camp inform them of the incident or Harvey (that his name?) has his contacts in the police or something.

Yeah, could be either one. Plus I'm sure the security people called the cops when they got in an accident and people keep saying Harvey has police friends who give him info.

I won’t be surprise if something weird will happen with those kids again. I think this accident was a warning for Jackson’s family to shut up, related to some issues with MJ murder and fake will. Jacksons recently were talking to the media very openly especially Latoya and Randy. Now watch out if in a few months Debbie will go to court claiming that Katherine is not the right person who can take care of kids well. The conspiracy thing behind Jacksons will continue till all money will go to a “proper” place. If Jacksons are smart they have move kids from the US to make sure that they are safe in another country.
Oh God, you GOT A STRONG POINT THERE

They clearly don't love Michael as much as he loved them since they've made careers from selling information to tabloids & paparazzi.

I don't think anyone here is criticizing Katherine, merely saying that the kids need better & more security.

Which most of the Jacksons made a living off selling information to tabloids - Joe, Randy, Jermaine, Marlon, Tito and LaToya all have made massive amounts of money by selling out MJ and subsequently now, MJ's kids.

The fault lies from within Havenhurst. The Jackson family feeds the media frenzy whenever one of them opens their mouth about the kids. "Blanket is a good Dancer" or "They want to do movies" or "They went to karate class" - it needs to stop immediately.

If I were the judge presiding over the case, I'd demand a gag order to anyone discussing the children without permission first or they'd be held in contempt of court.

If I were Katherine, I'd get non-disclosure agreements from every Jackson family member. They do it with employees, so why not the family?

Oh, I forgot, the Jackson siblings get paid to talk to tabloids about the MJ3 & MJ, so I guess they'll have to be paid to STOP talking about them.
thank you for making sense.:clapping:
When Michael around things like that NEVER happened.

The fault lies from within Havenhurst. The Jackson family feeds the media frenzy whenever one of them opens their mouth about the kids. "Blanket is a good Dancer" or "They want to do movies" or "They went to karate class" - it needs to stop immediately.

If I were the judge presiding over the case, I'd demand a gag order to anyone discussing the children without permission first or they'd be held in contempt of court.

If I were Katherine, I'd get non-disclosure agreements from every Jackson family member. They do it with employees, so why not the family?

Oh, I forgot, the Jackson siblings get paid to talk to tabloids about the MJ3 & MJ, so I guess they'll have to be paid to STOP talking about them.

Truth.

Last edited:
Those kids need a break. They've no doubt been hounded every single day by the press and now this, what next?

I really think the MOST INTERESTING comment done on this thread till now is Asedora's one, here's it again READ IT, you'll see

I won’t be surprise if something weird will happen with those kids again. I think this accident was a warning for Jackson’s family to shut up, related to some issues with MJ murder and fake will. Jacksons recently were talking to the media very openly especially Latoya and Randy. Now watch out if in a few months Debbie will go to court claiming that Katherine is not the right person who can take care of kids well. The conspiracy thing behind Jacksons will continue till all money will go to a “proper” place. If Jacksons are smart they have move kids from the US to make sure that they are safe in another country.

I'm so glad theyre ok. This is all so scary. :( I've said it numerous times and I'll keep saying it...I am praying so much for the kids right now. I hope beyond hope that this sort of thing doesn't keep happening to them. I wish Michael was still here. :cry: He was such an amazing father, he really was.

I really think the MOST INTERESTING comment done on this thread till now is Asedora's one, here's it again READ IT, you'll see

Yeah, ppl will read it and at the same time some will go to the next thread about MJ fake will and attack Jacksons family for no reason calling them greedy or whatever. It is sick. Some ppl are just blind.

Yeah, ppl will read it and at the same time some will go to the next thread about MJ fake will and attack Jacksons family for no reason calling them greedy or whatever. It is sick. Some ppl are just blind.
Yeah i dont understand it either...

I didn't ever think I would say this, but Debbie NEEDS to step in. She had the motherly instinct to tell Michael to cover their faces, she needs to have that motherly instinct to help her children. None of this happened when Michael was alive! NOW, it's pretty much proven that SOMEONE (it may not be family, maybe a staff member) in the house is tipping off staff. Look at Britney Spears, once her father cleaned house with her assistant and manager, what news has there been? None! Someone needs to clean house in the Jackson home!!!

Amen to that. Someone in that family is tipping TMZ and the pap's off. Someone. There is way too many stuff that has leaked about the kids in the last month. Things that never happened when Mike was alive.

Debbie or Diana Ross should step in before someone gets killed. I think nothing happened to those 3 innocent children this time around because Micheal is watching over them. It HAS to be that. I believe it.

It is against the law to photograph children under the age of 18 without the parent or guardian's permission.

So all those pictures of the kids going to Karate class, the amusement park at night with Liz...ect....all those had to be printed with permission from the legal guardian?

This is interesting.

Last edited:
I agree that Debbie or Diana Ross should do something to protect this 3 sweet children.

If Michael was alive,this would never happen.

I think that we must stop reading news,or buying stuff that has news related with Michael's kids,to see if like this the paparazzi stop stalking them.
But more important...we should try to reach Deebie or Diana Ross,and let them know what is going on.

Anyone knows a way to reach them?

God protect these 3 sweet souls,that have already so much.

Diana Ross is hard to contact. She is EXTREMELY private. You got a better chance with Debbie. Does she even have a facebook? or myspace?

This scares me. Papparazi chasing cars..............no thought or consideration for the safety and well being of the children........just to get that pic............it's disgraceful........not surprised but scared for Michael's little ones.......... :-(

To think I finally thought Michael would now be at peace......this incident most definetly would make him so pissed!

I hope all who criticized now realise how effect those veils and masks were 'cause those kids identities were protected as Mj wanted but now its a free for all! They are children damn it!

It may have been an accident, but I also think it may have been a warning to the Jacksons related to the murder & will. The will is very odd as if either Katherine or Prince, Paris or Blanket want to contest it, perhaps get money early, which often happens in wills & trusts, they lose everything. I do not think MJ would have ever wanted that.

Under Michael's protection the chidren were without scratches. Not a scar.
If one of the children dies, they will not change the law for HIS children. They murdered their father and if something ugly happens to the children the guilty will set on free foot

As a photographer in training, this is a downright INSULT to me. It's no wonder us photographers get a bad rep. Thanks to the fucking paps!

Trust me guys. I will NEVER be like those...those..CREATURES!!

Back