Janet better singer, dancer or actress ??

Janet is better at...

• Singing

Votes: 58 36.3%
  • Dancing

Votes: 76 47.5%
  • Acting

Votes: 26 16.3%

• Total voters
Yes she was.. My God, I can't believe i have seen here.. My friend posted the story in here somwhere.. We got interviewed by capital fm.. The two norwegian girls.. :) lol

I went with acting, ive never been a fan of her voice and shes defiantly a great dancer but ive seen alot of the stuff shes been in and homegirl can act!

Yes she was.. My God, I can't believe i have seen here.. My friend posted the story in here somwhere.. We got interviewed by capital fm.. The two norwegian girls.. :) lol

Oh yeah I knew I'd seen that pic before, I bet that was fun, and Janet herd it omg :woohoo:

Oh yeah I knew I'd seen that pic before, I bet that was fun, and Janet herd it omg :woohoo:

It was AWESOME!! I can't believe it happend.. She responded to our msg! I juuuust can't believe it.. Now, i haaaave to meet her.. I will do anyyything!:D

Its hard to pick because she's talented in so many ways. I voted for Acting because thats her real passion.

It was AWESOME!! I can't believe it happend.. She responded to our msg! I juuuust can't believe it.. Now, i haaaave to meet her.. I will do anyyything!:D

:woohoo: OMG I would love to meet her, she seems to be one of the most genuine artists out there, just like her brother :)
If Im ever in the US or the same city as her Im gonna go on a Janet hunt :lol:

I love her singing and dancing. It's hard to choose...I just love Janet period.

I voted for singing but she truly is a triple thread. Conquering singing, acting, and dancing. I can't think of any other artist besides her who has been as successful as she in all three areas. Not even including her killer looks, Janet is an I.C.O.N!

I voted for singing but she truly is a triple thread. Conquering singing, acting, and dancing. I can't think of any other artist besides her who has been as successful as she in all three areas. Not even including her killer looks, Janet is an I.C.O.N!

Jennifer Lopez?

Singing. I only watch it on Nutty Professor II: The Klumps, but she is good!
________

well, its over a decade ago that janet was "successfull", isnt it?

substract the Michael connection ...and Janet is on the same level as Jennifer. or even below. :)

subtract the michael connection Janet would be bigger as shes always in his shaddow making her seem less of an icon. I like Jennifer but Janets on a different level to J.Lo, Janets sold about 4 times the amount J.Lo, shes been around for 30 years, the list goes on and on.

i think in the 2000's decade the media was more focus on her personal life then her music, they made a big deal about the 2004 incident, they wanted to know when would she and jermaine dupri get marry and have kids, about her weight gain and then her weight loss

subtract the michael connection Janet would be bigger as shes always in his shaddow making her seem less of an icon. I like Jennifer but Janets on a different level to J.Lo, Janets sold about 4 times the amount J.Lo, shes been around for 30 years, the list goes on and on.
I agree, being Michael jackson's little sister and always being compared to him diminishes her status a bit. She is one of the top selling female artist of all time and has broken many records, alor of her video are iconic and Jnaet deserved her due. Janet and Jlo are simialr in some ways but Janet definitely has the edge with her influence and the work she has done, her catalog is deep.

I agree, being Michael jackson's little sister and always being compared to him diminishes her status a bit. She is one of the top selling female artist of all time and has broken many records, alor of her video are iconic and Jnaet deserved her due. Janet and Jlo are simialr in some ways but Janet definitely has the edge with her influence and the work she has done, her catalog is deep.

:yes:

And Janet commands a stage! She got talent! and everyone is different! That's why I love Michael cause he was different from Stevie, Love Prince cause he was different from Stevie! Everyone has a gift and gives to the world in their own way! as much as I love Michael..did I want a bunch of Mini MJ's running around? nope! So Janet not gonna compare to MJ just as he will not compare to her. All similar but each has something Special that set's them apart.

Mike still top Dawg though! lol:cheers:

Dancer. Very good actress too. Can sing quite well with the right material. Love her 80s stuff.

As much as I love Janet's vocals, I think her dancing overpowers everything - in the best way! Can't go past her classic routines in the 80s.

well, its over a decade ago that janet was "successfull", isnt it?

substract the Michael connection ...and Janet is on the same level as Jennifer. or even below. :)

You're insulting Jennifer.

lol

Jennifer is a good actress and dancer. I do not really like her voice, but she can sing.

Janet...well...forget.

^ Janet at least made her career singing about things that mattered to young girls and women. For that, she's my hero.

^Tolerable? Sounds like something that you can barely listen to. There are a lot of female singers out there today who can't sing a single note live because all of their studio tracks have been pitch corrected. Janet at least has amazing pitch and can sing in her own right.

Back