Janet has cut all of hair off! (Merged) Premiere pics on p9.

Re: Janet has cut all of hair off!

I think she really pulls this hair cut off. Sure, it does tend to bring to mind Michele Obama and RiRi, but it works! Simply another great look for Janet-

jmo

she looks like Jermaine in the first photo in this thread

janet.jpg

:wub:
JanetinLondon20109.jpg

OK well there she looks gorgeous.

How liberating. I know how that feels when you've had a long thick hair and then you cut it really short, it feels fresh and light.
I don't know if she looks like Jermaine now, I just though how similar to Michael she looks. She looks a bit older now.
I don't know but since last summer I have lost my love for Janet. Not because of anything she's said or done, it just feels weird, now that MJ's gone. :(

The final cut.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

worship.gif

See...extensions back on.

Enough drama about her leaving her lacefront behind...Beyonce should do the same. Lacefronts make people bald...or so I've read. never tried them...glue on hairline can't very good for the hair.

Great look Janet!!!

Last edited:
Why Did I Get Married Too? London Premiere- PHOTOS

Why Did I Get Married Too? London Premiere

22 May 2010

Janet attended the preview screening of "Why did I get married too?" together with Tyler Perry yesterday May 21, 2010 in London.

janetpremiere2.jpg

janetremiere.jpg

9rlz6s.jpg

janetpremiere33.jpg

janetpremieresmile.jpg

janet-jackson-052110-4.jpg

2dbpb55

janet-jackson-052110-1.jpg

janpremiere.jpg

janpremiere122.jpg

Re: Why Did I Get Married Too? London Premiere- PHOTOS

those pics were already posted, I suggest someone should close this thread.

New pic of Janet and Tyler

1fdcom.jpg

Wow she looked stunning! Could probably do without the see through dress though. :mello:

I don't know if its just me, but I can't see Jerms. bin her at all... :lol: I can see a little MJ and Latoya but no Jerms. ... maybe its just me :)

I can kind of see it in the jawline. They both have under bites. I don't see how she looks Latoya at all though. But Janet looks a lot like MJ - like always.

^^^ Now that I believe. That is categorically all Janet's hair. Which is why she wore a weave to make it longer and fuller. Wearing a weave doesn't mean you have no hair. Many who wear weaves want to enhance what they have on their head or protect it from constant fingers in it. the best and most believable weaves are from those who have a nice length to start with. As you see her hair is not very long here. If it was wavy, it would appear even shorter. Janet simply removed her weave and cut her hair short. it's no big deal. And if she wanted her hair down her back tomorrow, it would be easy to achieve.

But good find there!

I am getting used to Janets new hair style and I think it suits her. She has great looks to pull it off though. I often see a lot of Katherine in her.

JanetinLondon20109.jpg

OK well there she looks gorgeous.

Well I love the finished hair. Looks fresh and really suits her.

I don't see Jermaine at all. I see a whole lot of Michael though, definitely.

Last edited:
Well she looks good.. but I don't know how she can stand to be next to someone from The Mirror :puke:

Perhaps someone should have informed Janet of the disgusting stories they've written about Michael.

idk..sorry.

Last edited:
Well she looks good.. but I don't know how she can stand to be next to someone from The Mirror :puke:

Perhaps someone should have informed Janet of the disgusting stories they've written about Michael.

idk..sorry.

It does'nt seem to matter what anyone in the past has said about Michael.....apparently business and personal issues are separate to her, at least thats the view held by her fans.

It does'nt seem to matter what anyone in the past has said about Michael.....apparently business and personal issues are separate to her, at least thats the view held by her fans.

I suppose they are really though, she has a movie to promote over here soon and if this helps her do so, then I have no problem with it... Its not like shes waving a banner saying I love the news of the world, I see it as shes doing what shes got to do :flowers:

I can kind of see it in the jawline. They both have under bites. I don't see how she looks Latoya at all though. But Janet looks a lot like MJ - like always.

I see latoya in the rock with you video... thats about it, it might just be because she looks paler in that video
Janet
6830a4e46-1.jpg

Latoya
100347_access-exclusive-la-toya-jackson-tackles-the-reality-show-rumors-august-13-2009.jpg

idk..sorry.
Other family members sold their stories about Michael and his children 2 weeks after his death after NOTW printed a story about Michael having to take meds to keep his urges for under ages boys under control.. IT doesn't matter at all. It's business to them as long as it brings u on the front page it's ok. That is how it works.

Back