Katherine & MJ's kids sue AEG / Trial date April 2, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wrongful death lawsuits - Katherine and MJ's kids sue AEG / Murray responds to Joe's lawsuit

I keep reading people say that Michael had a history of using propofol and I'm wondering if anyone can provide a source for where they got that information. TIA.
Good question. Rumor mill.:(

Re: Wrongful death lawsuits - Katherine and MJ's kids sue AEG / Murray responds to Joe's lawsuit

Thanks for the news!

I keep reading people say that Michael had a history of using propofol and I'm wondering if anyone can provide a source for where they got that information. TIA.
This is from the NY Post so take it was a grain of salt. 10 years ago they wrote an article on him at some trial. My link wasn't working but if you go onto the site and look at the archive this article is there, i think you'd have to pay to view it.

***** DRUG STUNNER IN 'GYNO' TRIAL

February 9, 2000

A one-time dope-addict doctor was accused yesterday of pumping Michael
Jackson full of drugs while on tour with the bizarre megastar. The
bombshell accusation came in Manhattan federal court, where Dr. Neil
Ratner was testifying against another doctor in an insurance-fraud
case. Sources said Ratner told colleagues he once gave the Gloved One
so much of a relaxant that Jackson collapsed during a world tour.
Ratner is a key prosecution witness at the federal trial of Dr. Niels
Lauersen, a celebrity gynecologist dubbed the "Dyno Gyno," who's
charged with defrauding health-insurance companies for fertility
treatments. Ratner said that in the past few years he worked as a "tour
physician" for Jackson, but refused on the stand to answer questions
about Jackson and drugs. "Would you give Michael Jackson drugs?" asked
Lauersen's lawyer, Ted Wells, referring to the singer's 1996-97
tour. "I'm not going to discuss a patient's personal medical
condition," answered Ratner. Seconds later, in a heated sidebar
conversation with Judge William Pawley, Wells accused Ratner of being
Jackson's personal drug pusher. Wells told the judge Ratner gave
Jackson drugs while the King of Pop was touring in Europe. "I think
what he is doing is illegal," insisted Wells, who has spent days
grilling Ratner on the witness stand, trying to paint him as a liar and
a thief. The judge ruled that Ratner did not have to talk about his
treatment of Jackson. Asked again about his work on the tour, Ratner
answered: "I administered medical treatment occasionally." Sources said
Ratner once told people in Lauersen's office that Jackson collapsed
after a show because Ratner had given him too much of a general
anesthetic called propofol. Propofol is often used to relieve anxiety
or pain, but larger doses cause unconsciousness. When told of the lurid
drug accusations that surfaced at the trial, Jackson lawyer Brian Wolf
said the Gloved One's medical history was confidential. Ratner has said
he was an out-of-control drug-using doctor in the late '80s before
getting sober. He has denied ever illegally prescribing drugs to
anyone, including Jackson, in the '90s.

When the media tried to interview him last summer all he would say is no comment.

Last edited:

There was a CNN interview of a Dr. Neil Ratner, who supposedly gave him propofol on tour. Ratner was evasive on his CNN interview. Also Dr. Klein discussed it in his TMZ interview & I think on ET, discussed on CNN. There was a lawsuit with testimony in 2000? where it came up been a while since I have seen it, so not sure of my memory. Here's some links:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/05/dr-arnie-klein-i-didnt-give-mj-propofol/

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/02/acd.01.html

DR. SANJAY GUPTA, CNN SENIOR MEDICAL CORRESPONDENT: Well, I will tell you, we know several things now.

Sources close to Michael Jackson tell us that, during the "HIStory" tour back in '96 and '97, Jackson was actually traveling with what looked like a mini clinic, including an I.V. Pole, drips, and what looked like a rack with lights and monitors and such.

Sources who had the opportunity to see Jackson at various points during the tour say Jackson was traveling with at least two doctors, one of whom was anesthesiologist Dr. Neil Ratner.

Now, one source says he asked Ratner about all this elaborate equipment, and Ratner said he was there because Michael simply couldn't sleep. Now, Ratner went on to say, according to the source, "I take him down at night," referring to Jackson, "and I bring him back up in the morning."

Now, a source said Michael Jackson often appeared groggy. And when the source asked Jackson about all this equipment, he just said he needed sleep.

So, it was -- it was pretty remarkable, Anderson, to just hear that so clearly.

COOPER: Well, Sanjay, I mean, over the past couple nights, we have talked to each other about how dangerous powerful anesthetics can be. Do we know anything about precautions taken to protect Jackson on this tour?

GUPTA: Yes, we do.

Sources say that Ratner would keep the equipment in his hotel room, which would be next to Jackson's. And he would use that for monitoring Jackson's vital signs when he was asleep or under, as the source put it.

Now, there was a "Vanity Fair" article that said a former business associate of Jackson's said the singer had a -- quote -- "sleep disorder". And then Ratner confirmed that to us today on the phone.

But I really wanted to talk to him some more. So, we tracked him down, Anderson, today to Woodstock, New York, where he now lives with his wife.

Here's what he had to say.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

GUPTA: We have come here because your -- your name is obviously associated with Michael Jackson. And people said that there was a question of whether or not you gave anesthesia to him while he was on tour. And we just wanted to come to the source, you, and -- and here, and find out if that had happened.

DR. NEIL RATNER, TREATED MICHAEL JACKSON: I'm very upset. I'm distraught. Michael was a good person.

I can't talk about it right now. It's really something I don't want to talk about right now. I lost a friend, and I feel very badly about that.

GUPTA: There were two -- two people -- and I just want to allow you to respond to this. And you can, or you don't have to. But I think it's important that you hear this.

We have a couple different sources that said they would see I.V. equipment, what sounded like probably pumps. They described it as a -- as sort of an audio rack sort of looking thing in a hotel room with Michael. And -- and they -- they made it sound like that was your stuff. Are they wrong? Or was it -- was it...

RATNER: I really don't want to talk about this topic at all now. I really have nothing to say about it right now. You know, the man hasn't had a funeral and the man hasn't been buried. It's inappropriate. I don't want to talk about it right now. And I appreciate it if we could end this now.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

GUPTA: So, who is Dr. Neil Ratner? Well, he's a board-certified doctor who was -- as we mentioned, served as one of Jackson's doctors on the "HIStory" tour that spanned '96, '97, over 80 performances on the tour.

Now, Ratner was actually stripped of his medical license for three years back in 2002 after being found guilty of insurance fraud, Anderson.

COOPER: So, to the -- back to the hotel rooms, the "HIStory" tour. Did Ratner or your sources say anything about seeing -- you know, there's been talk about this drug Diprivan or propofol in the last couple days because of this registered nurse who said that Jackson asked her for that three months ago. And have the sources mentioned anything about that?

GUPTA: Well, there was no specific mention of the medication propofol, also known as Diprivan, no specific medication.

But it was worth noting that, you know, we're talking back in '97. At that time, at least, propofol wasn't nearly as commonly used as it is today. But there weren't specific drugs mentioned, just that equipment, Anderson.

COOPER: Is it odd to you as a medical doctor to have an anesthesiologist with somebody on a tour?

GUPTA: Completely odd.

(CROSSTALK)

GUPTA: No question, very odd. And to have all that equipment as well, I had never heard of such a thing. To have that equipment outside some sort of medical setting, you know, I'm -- I'm hearing things that frankly I had never heard of before as a doctor.

COOPER: All right, Sanjay, obviously a lot still we don't know.

And, just to be clear, we do not know what, if any, drugs Michael Jackson was taking for insomnia or for any other reason. And we won't know until the toxicology reports are made public. I talked with Jackson's concert promoter today, who told me point-blank the singer had passed a five-hour insurance physical with flying colors -- that interview later on in this hour.

But I want to show you some of the last images ever recorded of Michael Jackson performing. This is Tuesday night, two days before he died, a full-length dress rehearsal for his upcoming show. Take a look.

***** DRUG STUNNER IN 'GYNO' TRIAL

February 9, 2000

A one-time dope-addict doctor was accused yesterday of pumping Michael
Jackson full of drugs while on tour with the bizarre megastar. The
bombshell accusation came in Manhattan federal court, where Dr. Neil
Ratner was testifying against another doctor in an insurance-fraud
case. Sources said Ratner told colleagues he once gave the Gloved One
so much of a relaxant that Jackson collapsed during a world tour.
Ratner is a key prosecution witness at the federal trial of Dr. Niels
Lauersen, a celebrity gynecologist dubbed the "Dyno Gyno," who's
charged with defrauding health-insurance companies for fertility
treatments. Ratner said that in the past few years he worked as a "tour
physician" for Jackson, but refused on the stand to answer questions
about Jackson and drugs. "Would you give Michael Jackson drugs?" asked
Lauersen's lawyer, Ted Wells, referring to the singer's 1996-97
tour. "I'm not going to discuss a patient's personal medical
condition," answered Ratner. Seconds later, in a heated sidebar
conversation with Judge William Pawley, Wells accused Ratner of being
Jackson's personal drug pusher. Wells told the judge Ratner gave
Jackson drugs while the King of Pop was touring in Europe. "I think
what he is doing is illegal," insisted Wells, who has spent days
grilling Ratner on the witness stand, trying to paint him as a liar and
a thief. The judge ruled that Ratner did not have to talk about his
treatment of Jackson. Asked again about his work on the tour, Ratner
answered: "I administered medical treatment occasionally." Sources said
Ratner once told people in Lauersen's office that Jackson collapsed
after a show because Ratner had given him too much of a general
anesthetic called propofol. Propofol is often used to relieve anxiety
or pain, but larger doses cause unconsciousness. When told of the lurid
drug accusations that surfaced at the trial, Jackson lawyer Brian Wolf
said the Gloved One's medical history was confidential. Ratner has said
he was an out-of-control drug-using doctor in the late '80s before
getting sober. He has denied ever illegally prescribing drugs to
anyone, including Jackson, in the '90s.

When the media tried to interview him last summer all he would say is no comment.
st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/05/dr-arnie-klein-i-didnt-give-mj-propofol/

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/02/acd.01.html

DR. SANJAY GUPTA, CNN SENIOR MEDICAL CORRESPONDENT: Well, I will tell you, we know several things now.

Sources close to Michael Jackson tell us that, during the "HIStory" tour back in '96 and '97, Jackson was actually traveling with what looked like a mini clinic, including an I.V. Pole, drips, and what looked like a rack with lights and monitors and such.

Sources who had the opportunity to see Jackson at various points during the tour say Jackson was traveling with at least two doctors, one of whom was anesthesiologist Dr. Neil Ratner.

Now, one source says he asked Ratner about all this elaborate equipment, and Ratner said he was there because Michael simply couldn't sleep. Now, Ratner went on to say, according to the source, "I take him down at night," referring to Jackson, "and I bring him back up in the morning."

Now, a source said Michael Jackson often appeared groggy. And when the source asked Jackson about all this equipment, he just said he needed sleep.

So, it was -- it was pretty remarkable, Anderson, to just hear that so clearly.

COOPER: Well, Sanjay, I mean, over the past couple nights, we have talked to each other about how dangerous powerful anesthetics can be. Do we know anything about precautions taken to protect Jackson on this tour?

GUPTA: Yes, we do.

Sources say that Ratner would keep the equipment in his hotel room, which would be next to Jackson's. And he would use that for monitoring Jackson's vital signs when he was asleep or under, as the source put it.

Now, there was a "Vanity Fair" article that said a former business associate of Jackson's said the singer had a -- quote -- "sleep disorder". And then Ratner confirmed that to us today on the phone.

But I really wanted to talk to him some more. So, we tracked him down, Anderson, today to Woodstock, New York, where he now lives with his wife.

Here's what he had to say.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

GUPTA: We have come here because your -- your name is obviously associated with Michael Jackson. And people said that there was a question of whether or not you gave anesthesia to him while he was on tour. And we just wanted to come to the source, you, and -- and here, and find out if that had happened.

DR. NEIL RATNER, TREATED MICHAEL JACKSON: I'm very upset. I'm distraught. Michael was a good person.

I can't talk about it right now. It's really something I don't want to talk about right now. I lost a friend, and I feel very badly about that.

GUPTA: There were two -- two people -- and I just want to allow you to respond to this. And you can, or you don't have to. But I think it's important that you hear this.

We have a couple different sources that said they would see I.V. equipment, what sounded like probably pumps. They described it as a -- as sort of an audio rack sort of looking thing in a hotel room with Michael. And -- and they -- they made it sound like that was your stuff. Are they wrong? Or was it -- was it...

RATNER: I really don't want to talk about this topic at all now. I really have nothing to say about it right now. You know, the man hasn't had a funeral and the man hasn't been buried. It's inappropriate. I don't want to talk about it right now. And I appreciate it if we could end this now.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

GUPTA: So, who is Dr. Neil Ratner? Well, he's a board-certified doctor who was -- as we mentioned, served as one of Jackson's doctors on the "HIStory" tour that spanned '96, '97, over 80 performances on the tour.

Now, Ratner was actually stripped of his medical license for three years back in 2002 after being found guilty of insurance fraud, Anderson.

COOPER: So, to the -- back to the hotel rooms, the "HIStory" tour. Did Ratner or your sources say anything about seeing -- you know, there's been talk about this drug Diprivan or propofol in the last couple days because of this registered nurse who said that Jackson asked her for that three months ago. And have the sources mentioned anything about that?

GUPTA: Well, there was no specific mention of the medication propofol, also known as Diprivan, no specific medication.

But it was worth noting that, you know, we're talking back in '97. At that time, at least, propofol wasn't nearly as commonly used as it is today. But there weren't specific drugs mentioned, just that equipment, Anderson.

COOPER: Is it odd to you as a medical doctor to have an anesthesiologist with somebody on a tour?

GUPTA: Completely odd.

(CROSSTALK)

GUPTA: No question, very odd. And to have all that equipment as well, I had never heard of such a thing. To have that equipment outside some sort of medical setting, you know, I'm -- I'm hearing things that frankly I had never heard of before as a doctor.

COOPER: All right, Sanjay, obviously a lot still we don't know.

And, just to be clear, we do not know what, if any, drugs Michael Jackson was taking for insomnia or for any other reason. And we won't know until the toxicology reports are made public. I talked with Jackson's concert promoter today, who told me point-blank the singer had passed a five-hour insurance physical with flying colors -- that interview later on in this hour.

But I want to show you some of the last images ever recorded of Michael Jackson performing. This is Tuesday night, two days before he died, a full-length dress rehearsal for his upcoming show. Take a look.
And that means that Michael was a junkie and addict in propofol............ :smilerolleyes: :sigh:

Ok........ I'll pretend I believe it. -_- Credibility 0 for such bullshit. :puke: I really do not believe it and I hope nobody believes this crap. :unsure: :fear: Tabloids... sigh:

Now, Ratner went on to say, according to the source, "I take him down at night," referring to Jackson, "and I bring him back up in the morning."

Really? He is a genius and a super doctor! :smilerolleyes:

Oh God..... :sigh:

this is incredible u got the same ppl posting Ja.&cko the junkie stories who worship the Jacksons and their ludicurous actions. Hopefully this lawsuit will backfire hard on these money hungry ppl.

well whether or not anyone gave/introduced Michael to Propofol to Michael in the past is neither here nor there in regards to things. Dr. Murray KILLED Michael by giving Michael an overdose. If Michael took this drug before he survived. The person administrating it in the incorrect way killed MJ.

Just wondering, is this article related to Katherine's lawsuit against AEG?
I haven't been keeping up with this one -
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20427138,00.html

I mean the articles saying that this "new account" is showing Michael as
unhealthy, frail, 50 year old man. Is this what Katherine's law suit is claiming?

To TwinklEE: There is such a thing as standing behind a family in a lawsuit even if the person the lawsuit is over had serious medical/psychological/addiction problems in their lifetime. No matter what the problems were or how long term they were, that person SHOULD NOT DIE at the incompetence of a full time licensed physician!!!! Michael Jackson may have had many of the above problems but neither you nor I lived his life!!! I doubt seriously anyone could have done any better with the circumstances Michael had to endure for far too many years of his life. His family has the right to know EVERYTHING that happened to him and the only way they are going to know this is through lawsuits. In my opinion $$$$ is not what they are after. Have you ever heard of the word JUSTICE???? What would any of us be doing if the person who died was one of our family members? And would it matter if that family member had multiple problems in their lifetime? Please do not refer to Michael as J----o. Although I don't know you and probably don't agree with you on many things, I would never refer to you in a disrespectable manner, esp. on a public forum.

For the record CNN is the same station that said Michael was totally bald all white and had body covered in needle marks. They also said he weighed about 100 pounds so

To TwinklEE: There is such a thing as standing behind a family in a lawsuit even if the person the lawsuit is over had serious medical/psychological/addiction problems in their lifetime. No matter what the problems were or how long term they were, that person SHOULD NOT DIE at the incompetence of a full time licensed physician!!!! Michael Jackson may have had many of the above problems but neither you nor I lived his life!!! I doubt seriously anyone could have done any better with the circumstances Michael had to endure for far too many years of his life. His family has the right to know EVERYTHING that happened to him and the only way they are going to know this is through lawsuits. In my opinion $$$$ is not what they are after. Have you ever heard of the word JUSTICE???? What would any of us be doing if the person who died was one of our family members? And would it matter if that family member had multiple problems in their lifetime? Please do not refer to Michael as J----o. Although I don't know you and probably don't agree with you on many things, I would never refer to you in a disrespectable manner, esp. on a public forum.

Which is why the suit is filled with so many lies that members on this board tore it apart within minutes. If they were really after justice, why is Murray not named in this suit if he was indeed hired by AEG. Instead, only people with allot of money were named.

Also, how do you know that they will only learn everything through a suit when the criminal trial had not even taking place yet? Have they even talk to the LAPD about all this suppose information. Given how some had actually praised the LAPD and only muttered about this and that, I kind of doubt it.

Btw, there is no contract between Murray and AEG. So, this suit will most likely not even get passed the hearing. Even if we pretend an oral agreement took place, the unsigned contract in Murray's card overrides it and that contract was not signed by neither Michael or AEG. Therefore, it is void.

Which is why the suit is filled with so many lies that members on this board tore it apart within minutes. If they were really after justice, why is Murray not named in this suit if he was indeed hired by AEG. Instead, only people with allot of money were named.
I think Katherine did not name Murray because Joe is going after him,time will tell how things turn out.

Btw, there is no contract between Murray and AEG. So, this suit will most likely not even get passed the hearing. Even if we pretend an oral agreement took place, the unsigned contract in Murray's card overrides it and that contract was not signed by neither Michael or AEG. Therefore, it is void.

There is a contract but liek you said it isn't singed yet, the more reason why Murray shouldn't have been working on Michael until the contract was signed because he was going to be working for AEG( he was going to be on their pay roll). Murray was not Michael's long term doctor, allegedly he trested one of Michael's kids for a cold years ago but he did not start trating Michael until this project came about.

[youtube]vCAjEzcMYfw[/youtube]

Just wondering, is this article related to Katherine's lawsuit against AEG?
I haven't been keeping up with this one -
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20427138,00.html

I mean the articles saying that this "new account" is showing Michael as
unhealthy, frail, 50 year old man. Is this what Katherine's law suit is claiming?

NO! it says "Michael was in a contract with AEG that covered the production of a lenthy live shows, "This Is It" Tour. The suit goes on to say, AEG had legal duties to Michael to treat him safely and not put him in harms' way".

"But AEG, despite Michael Jackson's physical condition, bereached those duties by putting it's desire for massive profits from the Tour over the health and safety of Michael Jackson."

"By the nature of their contractual, joint venture, and special relationship, AEG's actions and inactions led to Michael Jackson's death on June 25, 2009".

"At the time of his death, Michael Jackson was under the care of a doctor selected by, and hired by, and CONTROLLED by AEG; Indeed AEG demanded and required that Michael Jackson be treated by this particular doctor to ensure that Michael Jackson would attend all rehearsals and shows on tour. "

"AEG had an employment contract with doctor that, among other benefits, paid him $150,000.00 per month with sole and exclusive job being to make sure Michael Jackson got to rehearsals and showjob being".

"The claim says that AEG, through AEG LIVE, LLC (THE AEG-JACKSON AGREEMENT). The agreement was an "artist loan out agreement" whereby MJ would perform a certain number of concerts and shows for AEG".

"The agreement was signed by RANDY PHILLIPS and MJ. AEG advanced MJ substantial sums of money, which it was to recoup through revenue from the TOUR". If, however, Jackson failed to perform, or failed to generate the revenue to cover the advances, then AEG would have the right to collect the advance against security provided by MJ and his company, Michael Jackson LLC. The assests from which AEG could seize from MJ include Sony/ATV song catalog owned by Jackson".

"By virtue of THE AEG-JACKSON AGREEMENT, AEG came to control much of Jackson's LIFE."

"Jackson's physical health was also a focus of the AEG-JACKSON. The AEG Agreement specifically provided that Jackson would assist AEG to purchace life insurance that would benefit AEG upon Jackson's demise, and that Jackson would agree to medical examinations for the aqusitions of that insurance. The contract also required Jackson to purchase cancellation insurance at his own expense and name AEG as the beneficiary."

"Reherasals for THIS IS IT TOUR were underway by April 2009. Jackson attended rehearsals , dancing, performing and working closely with the production staff on the development of the show. In early May 2009, AEG complained to Michael that he was missing rehearsals and states it was because of a negative health condition related to persriptions from his current doctor and to instead start seeing the doctor AEG provided.

"Around the same time AEG retained Dr. MURRAY to be Jackson's personal "concierge" physician and to exclusively treat Jackson. AEG stated it wanted MURRAY to get Jackson to attend rehearsals and perform. AEG stated it would hire MURRAY and pay him $150,000.00 a month for 11 months commencing May 2009 through March, 2010, along with OTHER benefits, travel, and expenses, including a large house in London and health insurance.

"AEG also it would provide all of MURRAY's medical equipment, supplies, peronnel and treatments related to Jackson. AEG and MURRARY agreed MURRARY would start immediately. MURRARY did begin immediately."

"On May 8th, 2009, AEG confirmermed the agreement in writing. The written confirmation stated AEG Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation equipment and a NURSE during his services. On May 8, 2009, MURRARY accepted the contract's terms (THE AEG-MURRAY AGREEMENT)."

"On May 12, 2009, MURRARY made his first order to purchase of the drug Propofol for MJ from a pharmacy in Las Vegas, Neveda. Propofol is usually used in a hospital setting."

"On May 15, 2009, MURRARY advised AEG in writting that he had started his services to Jackson on AEG's behalf."

:On May 22, 2009, MURRARY sent an email to AEG with his bank account information, and requested AEG deposit his May salary payment $150,000.00".

"MURRARY provided servises under the terms of the AEG-MURRARY AGREEMENT for several weeks by administering various controlled substances and other medications to Michael Jackson, including Vallium, Ativan, Versol and Propofol. These medications were administered to Michael Jackson at his Beverly Hills home rented for him by AEG. AEG was fully aware that MURRARY was carring out his end of the AEG-MURRARY AGREEMENT."

"On May 28, 2009, MURRARY sent an e-mail to AEG that he had performed his part of the bargan in good faith. He requested that AEG it's end of the agreement."

"On June 18, 2009, Michael Jackson did not appear at rehearsals.
"On June 18, 2009, AEG's agents, including RANDY PHILLIPS, traveled to MJ's house at 100 N Carolwood Dr. Beverly Hills, CA. MURRARY attended the meeting at AEG's direction."

At the June 18, 2009 meeting AEG DEMANDED Michael stop seeing Dr. Klien and stop taking the drugs Klien gave him. AEG said Klien's drugs made him sleepy and prevented him from rehearshing. AEG DEMANDED MJ take only the medications given to him by MURRARY."

"AEG threatened that if Jackson missed any further rehearsals, they were going to "pull the plug" on the show, Jackson's house, the doctor and all the expenses for which they paid". If AEG called off the Tour, Jackson would be required to repay AEG, AEG would be entitled to collect the collateral MJ had put up to secure his obligation to perform. AEG said Jackson must work with MURRARY. They threatened lawsuits and Jackson's career would be over.
AEG said said it was MURRAR's job to to ensure Jackson was at rehearsals with MURRARY. They said it would be "tough love" and they had read Jackson the "riot act". MURRARY agreed with their demands."

AEG knew or shou;ld have known that it was jeopordizing Jackson's health and safety by assuming control over the doctor- patient relationship between MJ and MURRARY".
This is so fu*King discussting it makes me puke.
"On June 25, 2009, Michael Jackson died."

The Coroner's office conducted an autopsy of MJ on June 26, 2009 and reached conclusions on September 18, 2009. The report concluded MJ died from acute Propofol intoxication contributed by the "Benzodiazepine Effect". There were lethal levels of Propofol in MJ's body".

FOURTH CAUSE OF ACTION
(NEGLIGENT INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS (DILLION v LEGG) by plaintiff MICHEAL PRINCE MICHEAL JOESPH JACKSON, Jr against AEG and DOES 1-75. During the case of Michael being injured and dying, his son Prince Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr witnessed his father suffering, and accordingly has suffered great trama and severe emotional distress." Due to the independent negligence of AEG, as well as negligence of MURRARY, plaintiff Prince Michael Joesph Jackson, Jr was put in a bystander to these tragic events".

I can't go on but these are the main tragic events which led to MJ's death by MURRAY and AEG, RANDY PHILLIPS, KENNY ORTEGA, PAUL GONGAWARE and TIMOTHY LEIWEKE(ie, AEG) and DOES 1-100.

This is pretty FTiffed-up if all this is true:puke::evil::angry::mat::devil:

There is a contract but liek you said it isn't singed yet, the more reason why Murray shouldn't have been working on Michael until the contract was signed because he was going to be working for AEG( he was going to be on their pay roll). Murray was not Michael's long term doctor, allegedly he trested one of Michael's kids for a cold years ago but he did not start trating Michael until this project came about.

[youtube]vCAjEzcMYfw[/youtube]

That is not true. Murray has medical files on Michael that dates back to 2006. He also had medicine from Murray that goes back to Dec 08. He also knew Michael had an enlarged prostate (sp) and gave him medicine for it. He would had not known that unless he took specialize tests.

So, he had treated Michael in the past before the whole deal with AEG happened. The whole working in May thing came from Murray, although he had been seen with Michael as early as March.

That is not true. Murray has medical files on Michael that dates back to 2006. He also had medicine from Murray that goes back to Dec 08. He also knew Michael had an enlarged prostate (sp) and gave him medicine for it. He would had not known that unless he took specialize tests.

So, he had treated Michael in the past before the whole deal with AEG happened. The whole working in May thing came from Murray, although he had been seen with Michael as early as March.

How do you know? Didn't Murray say last year that he did not have Michael's medical records as an excuse to say he did not know what other things he was on before the sutposy was revealed.

The earliest i have read him treating Michael is late 2008 and by then Michael had been in talks about TII for a while.

Most middle age men have an enlarged prostate, that's not revealing and if Michael had had it for a while Murray wouldn't have needed to conduct any test and Murray is a cardiologist.

Hero knows because the cops said in one of there affidavits for a search warrant they found records that go back that far that is how

Katherine Jackson's lawsuit does not in any WAY, shape, or form, help Conrad Murray. He was the one present when Michael died, and the lawsuit does not dispute that. When Michael died, he was NOT a "drug-addict." The autopsy report shows that, and that is a non-issue in terms of what Murray did to him.

What this lawsuit does.....is widen out the investigation to those others who may, or may not, have been culpable. Anyone who loves Michael, should want to know the entire truth. If you do not, WHY not? The "truth" may be that Murray, and Murray alone, was responsible. Or, it may be something very different? Either way, we do deserve to know, and so do Michael's children.

A civil suit is, by definition, about MONEY. They ALL are. That is what a civil suit IS. They also are about finding the truth. . . .

The guidelines of a civil suit are much more lenient than a criminal charge. BOTH types of judicial action are possible. In a criminal charge, the guidelines are "beyond reasonable doubt." In a civil suit, they are, "the preponderance of evidence." Those are different. A civil suit may be decided by a judge, or by a jury. Depends. . . Also, it's very likely that this lawsuit would be tried AFTER the trial. This was just an initial statement.

The attorney in the lawsuit is VERY credible. His reputation is at-stake. Either he has evidence, or he does not. We will have to see how this unfolds. At the end, it is NOT about what "we" might want, but to uncover every stone, for justice for someone that we loved, and for his children.

That's all I have to say here, but THINK about it?

Peace,

Vic

Last edited:

Usually civil suits are decided after the actual trial has occured and yes, its about money and seeking damges for an event that has happened. What happens we will not know realistically until next mid-late year. We have a lot more of this to go through folks :(

yeap thats how it looks. but its not surprising considering whos pushing it. in the end it will just make the family look stupid if its thrown out or torn apart.doesnt help mj one bit.just makes some of the jacksons looks stupid,gready or both. to many ppl with agendas for the truth to ever come out.

AEG hired Doctor Conrad Murray. Katherine has every right to sue. God bless Michael and Katherine! Big love, Arnie about 1 hour ago via web
wondered how long he would stay quiet for.not long.

know he visited Klein on June 22 so he did not listen obviously.. but IF the claim about AEG doing an intervention on June 18 is true then that is what I believe... Why else would they ask him stop seeing him?

I dont know if you followed MJ-news back then.. but from the day he announced the shows, there were bad press about his health

Michael being skinny and not eating... Michael having skin-cancer.. Michael going to the doctor all time... Would he be able to do the shows? The articles always made references to the old pic of MJ in a wheelchair in Vegas. TMZ always uploaded Michaels visits to Klein. One TII staff has shared in interviews that they checked out TMZ before rehearsals to see if MJ had gone to Klein becasue then they knew what to expect (or something like that). Even when they pushed back the first shows some critics were asking if it was becasue of Michaels health.

What Im trying to say is that it was so much bad press about MJ and his health at that time so that might be the reason for AEGs intervention, dont know just a guess because honestly why would they ask him to stop seeing Klein when Klein "only" injected him with botox and as someone else in this thread has pointed out prescribed him Tizanidine, Zanaflex, Prednisone.
probably because its a load of rubbish and was made up for the purpose of the lawsuit. lets look at this logically. mj was going to klien for botox etc as mentioned in the thread.AEG claim this is making his tired etc and is causing problems with rehearsals. so in order to stop him from being tired etc they tell him to start seeing murray who they have just hired (who already works for mj) and they instruct murray to give mj loz and Dip and all the other stuff. anyone spot the blantent contridiction. Loz etc all effect you in a strong way. they make you tired etc etc. they make you feel a hell of alot worse than botox etc does. so we are supposed to believe that hes told to stop seeing klien cause hes bascially being drugged by him (evidence doesnt support that) and start seeing a dr that is definatly giving him medication that will make him tired etc. it makes the the claim totally illogcal and is just made up as a part of the lawsuit in order to shift the blame onto AEG along with them hiring murray which we know is fasle.

Last edited:

Which is why the suit is filled with so many lies that members on this board tore it apart within minutes.

It's the one big piece of misinformation (my admitted euphemism for "lie") that makes discounting some of the other claims easier and that is AEG "selected" Murray. It can easily be substantiated that Michael is the one that had an established relationship with Murray. Not AEG.

I guess Katherine's attorneys can argue that since AEG allegedly instructed MJ to drop Klein and only use Murray, that means AEG "selected" Murray over Klien. AEG can then certainly counter that they took that action because Klien's "treatments" seemed to be having an adverse effect on MJ (I remember one of the dancer's saying they could always tell when MJ had been to see Klein). AEG could argue that they did insist that MJ stick to the cardiologist, a so called heart specialist, that they could accept Michael possibly needing and providing him legitimate treatment and that's why they agreed to pay him up front to then been reimbursed by MJ later.

In fact, Murray being a heart specialist is going to help AEG greatly in arguing that is why they agreed to pay him such an exorbitant amount. He wasn't a general practitioner, he was someone whose so called expertise was managing MJ's most vital organ. Who were they to question his treatment or even ask what it was or know what it was if he told them?

There just seems to be a strong case for AEG to beat this suit, especially if they can prove they agreed to the equipment being purchased during the actual tour versus just rehearsals.

I dont know if you followed MJ-news back then.. but from the day he announced the shows, there were bad press about his health

Michael being skinny and not eating... Michael having skin-cancer.. Michael going to the doctor all time... Would he be able to do the shows? The articles always made references to the old pic of MJ in a wheelchair in Vegas. TMZ always uploaded Michaels visits to Klein. One TII staff has shared in interviews that they checked out TMZ before rehearsals to see if MJ had gone to Klein becasue then they knew what to expect (or something like that). Even when they pushed back the first shows some critics were asking if it was becasue of Michaels health.
len rowe basically admits in his book that he was one of the shit stirers interms of putting out all the lies about mjs health.(didnt take a rocket scientist to realise it was all pretty obvious) yes we had halperin etc at the begining. but after he was sent that letter by mj saying he did not speak him and after that meeting at the hotel where joe and rowe were trying to get in on the concerts and were making threats re the family shows. stories started appearing in the press about how mj wouldnt get through the shows etc. it was all pay pack for mj telling rowe etc were to go. now we have this lawsuit based off his book and joes lawsuit. and some wonder why fans see this as aload of B.S. the family are being told things by those with motives cause they sure as hell didnt know anything about mjs life.and will just end up with egg on their face as we can already see the blatent false info thats in it

It's the one big piece of misinformation (my admitted euphemism for "lie") that makes discounting some of the other claims easier and that is AEG "selected" Murray. It can easily be substantiated that Michael is the one that had an established relationship with Murray. Not AEG.
exactly. as they say in court.if u can disprove one thing as a lie it brings into doubt everything else the person says and u can disregard it..all this lawsuit seems to be is about shifting the blame from murray to AEG becasue murray has no money. heck it wouldnt surprise me if murrary testifyed for the family (tonge in cheak) after all its helping him! and if in doing that it damages whats left of mjs rep and may help murray get off then so be it cause mjs dead so it cant hurt him personally and the need of the family is what matters now and is more important than the individual ie mike. because theres only 2 things about this. its either done with intent or with stupidity. and frankly u can pic yourself which one is worse

There just seems to be a strong case for AEG to beat this suit, especially if they can prove they agreed to the equipment being purchased during the actual tour versus just rehearsals.
well the email does say its for use in london and he wanted it provided for then so thats pushes aside the claim of AEG denied him and kept refusing to provide such equipment. he also wanted to make sure the same equipment was available at the venue which could be used by murray and AEG to say that equipment had nothing to do with the giving of dip. you also have to prove other things. firstly prove AEG hired murray.which has already been proved false. prove they ordered murray to treat mj with loz and dip ect. unless you have emails etc that prove that AEG knew what murray was doing and instructed him to what ever it took you will never win the case.

Last edited:

Well I'm not going to sit back and question the family's motives. I just think it would be wise to wait until Murray's criminal trial is over before dragging other people/companies who may or may not bear some responsibility into the fold. If they have evidence of conspiracy they could hand it over to the DA and see if it's possible to add a conspiracy charge. I just wish they would come together and take care of Murray first and foremost, for he WAS the man directly responsible for Michael's death. JMO.

Katherine Jackson's lawsuit does not in any WAY, shape, or form, help Conrad Murray. He was the one present when Michael died, and the lawsuit does not dispute that. When Michael died, he was NOT a "drug-addict." The autopsy report shows that, and that is a non-issue in terms of what Murray did to him.

What this lawsuit does.....is widen out the investigation to those others who may, or may not, have been culpable. Anyone who loves Michael, should want to know the entire truth. If you do not, WHY not? The "truth" may be that Murray, and Murray alone, was responsible. Or, it may be something very different? Either way, we do deserve to know, and so do Michael's children.

A civil suit is, by definition, about MONEY. They ALL are. That is what a civil suit IS. They also are about finding the truth. . . .

The guidelines of a civil suit are much more lenient than a criminal charge. BOTH types of judicial action are possible. In a criminal charge, the guidelines are "beyond reasonable doubt." In a civil suit, they are, "the preponderance of evidence." Those are different. A civil suit may be decided by a judge, or by a jury. Depends. . . Also, it's very likely that this lawsuit would be tried AFTER the trial. This was just an initial statement.

The attorney in the lawsuit is VERY credible. His reputation is at-stake. Either he has evidence, or he does not. We will have to see how this unfolds. At the end, it is NOT about what "we" might want, but to uncover every stone, for justice for someone that we loved, and for his children.

That's all I have to say here, but THINK about it?

Peace,

Vic

:clapping:

...some wonder why fans see this as aload of B.S. the family are being told things by those with motives cause they sure as hell didnt know anything about mjs life.and will just end up with egg on their face as we can already see the blatent false info thats in it.

This is a very sad part of all this. Katherine has people whispering in her ear not giving her valid information and she's running with it. In her televised interview in June, she said that Chandler had recanted his molestation allegation. I sat there and cringed. That never happened and her saying it made it look like she had no idea of what was going on out there relative to MJ. That would be GIANT news...instead of the internet created falsehood that it was. The reporter on the show promptly followed her comment and discredited what she said.

If she seriously believes Murray was in MJ's life because of AEG, then she is in for a rude awakening. I just don't know how much is denial on her part or if she deliberately overlooks facts.

This is a very sad part of all this. Katherine has people whispering in her ear not giving her valid information and she's running with it. In her televised interview in June, she said that Chandler had recanted his molestation allegation. I sat there and cringed. That never happened and her saying it made it look like she had no idea of what was going on out there relative to MJ. That would be GIANT news...instead of the internet created falsehood that it was. The reporter on the show promptly followed her comment and discredited what she said.

If she seriously believes Murray was in MJ's life because of AEG, then she is in for a rude awakening. I just don't know how much is denial on her part or if she deliberately overlooks facts.

well said.

Off topic, but on the bolded part, I'm thinking it's possible Chandler may have contacted the family directly after Michael's death and apologised to them for the crap that he and his family put MJ through. Wishful thinking, I know. But I find it hard to believe that this 79 year old grandmother would go on the internet, find a little known blog made by an unknown user claiming to be "Evan" (the user got the names mixed up, he should have been Jordan NOT Evan), and believe it. What makes that story even more unlikely, is that blog about "Evan" recanting his claims, wasn't really reported. I'm confused as to how she knew about it... :scratch: That's what got me thinking... Maybe Jordan got in contact with them and recanted his claims to them? I don't know. Again, wishful thinking.

Back on topic...

This is how Michael Bearden remembers his last day working with Michael. It is a completely different telling then the one that appears in Ms. Katherine's lawsuit. The only thing that appears the same is that both accounts have Michael finishing his day at around midnight.

I believe this is the same night that Michael and his dancers rehearsed Thriller in full costume. It is also mentioned in Ms. Katherine's lawsuit. I'm guess that we just may get to see that FULL DRESS REHEARSAL before it's all said and done.

The following is as per Michael Bearden:

On June 25th 2009 the King of Pop passed away under circumstances that are still a bit cloudy. We asked Bearden where he was when he first heard the horrible news.

“The day before I was pretty much with him all day,” he explained. “A few other people who were working on the tour, Travis Payne was doing choreography with the dancers. I was with Michael all day, he hit the stage pretty late. Almost 9:30 (pm). He looked great, he sounded amazing. Even my band was like ‘Man, I don’t know what’s going with Michael tonight.’ He almost had like a glow to him. Michael and I were parked in the same area of the Staple Center, his security team had it all blocked off so I couldn’t really get out. It was like 12:30 at night and I was really tired. I just told him I was tired and I wanted to go home. There were so many Michaels on the tour that he just called me by my last name. He said he would be in around 2:00 for travel and to work out with the dancers and he would probably see me around 4 or 4:30. So, I said alright MJ you looked good tonight, and he said ‘OK, I love you. God bless you.’ He said that almost every night. He got in his car and left out first and I was right behind. And that was that.”

oh oh..here comes the fans vs. MJ's mother vs. the media, debate, on who knows more about what went on in Michael Jackson's life. and i'm certain a lot of people can come up with arguments that sound valid. but we'll never know if they are valid for absolute certain. the safest thing any person could ever say, at this point...is 'i don't know'.

i'm certain a lot of people can come up with arguments that sound valid. but we'll never know if they are valid for absolute certain. the safest thing any person could ever say, at this point...is 'i don't know'.

Sounding valid is one thing, having the EVIDENCE to back it up is another. And that's what this will all ball down to, in my opinion. Who saw what, how credible that person is and if they have evidence to back up their claims.

Also, this is a message board, which is basically made up of OPINIONS. And sometimes with a little bit of luck, there may be a bit of fact thrown in for good measure. But more times then none, it balls down to OPINIONS.

If we all just said "I don't know," there would be no reason to have DISCUSSION boards. Fact is, we don't know, but that has never stopped us from discussing anything before. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back