Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Re: Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer For L.O.V.E.

I'll Be There~*~*
Sending Out A Major L.O.V.E

:wub:
souldreamer7

I'll be there too, sending out a major love!

Major LOVE to you guys! :heart: Prayer starts in just 20 minutes now! :angel:

@Mist - good reminder about bunnies! You're so right, thanks. :heart:

At exactly 2:26 LA time (00:26 my time) a local radio station played You Are Not Alone. It was heartbreaking, yet so inspirational and revealing.
I love you Michael.

Another majorloveprayer tomorrow

Is anybody else completely numb by the fact that in only a month it will be two years? I knew it was slowly approaching, obviously, but my brother mentioned it the other day and it sunk in so deeply. It was a brief surreal moment for me.

I've been reflecting back to that day. I remember it too clearly.

Is anybody else completely numb by the fact that in only a month it will be two years? I knew it was slowly approaching, obviously, but my brother mentioned it the other day and it sunk in so deeply. It was a brief surreal moment for me.
Yeah, it goes back and forth for me too. Overall it's just unbelievable. I'm torn between the pain that makes me feel like it was just a few months ago and this other feeling like it's been ages ago, I think because there's been so much that's happened and so much inner transformation trying to deal with this. Does that make sense? It really changes from day to day. I'll be, like you said "numb" and then one morning I wake up with the reality of it piercing all the way through me. :(

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Everyone:

TODAY IS MAJOR LOVE PRAYER DAY! May 25th!
2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 10pm UK time / 23:00 CET / 01:00 Moscow / 07:00 Sydney

From the website: http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2011/05/mlp-is-today-may-25-planets-are-linin.html

Today is May 25th, and we're sending out a MAJOR LOVE! At the same time all across the planet we will unite our hearts and energies to visualize a better world, one healed with the power of love. Please join us all to make a change, starting within, with love. Thank you!

Major Love Prayer happens every month on the 25th at 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 10pm London time / 23:00 CET. For more times, see the Worldwide Time Chart. Instructions/how-to-guides are also available in 19 languages.

* Please say a prayer for the victims of the horrible tornado outbreak across the midwest United States this week. There is a 3-year-old boy missing in Piedmont, OK after a tornado hit his house, just a mile from one of our MLP-family's home. We pray that everyone is found safe and healthy. Another prayer request from our MLP-fam is for J.'s father, who's in intensive care. May angels be at everyone's side.

Thank you to Brenda in the Call for Love group on Facebook for the following lovely words of truth: Today is May 25, and the day for the worldwide Major Love Prayer at 2:00PM Pacific Time. It is a good day to remember that You're Just Another Part of Me. This is the basis of compassion. If we remember that we are not separate, that we each can not move forward without bringing all of our sisters and brothers along with us, compassion becomes a natural way of being. Michael knew this and shared this message with us in this song and so many others. Let's honor him by showing him that we understand.

"We're sendin' out a major love, And this is our message to you, The planets are linin' up, We're bringin' brighter days, They're all in line, waitin' for you, Can't you see . . .? You're just another part of me . ." (~ lyrics by Michael Jackson)

And a shout-out to MJ Communities in Second Life, who will be joining us at 2pm SLT :)!

Wow this is beautiful!
i didn't even know this excisted!

everytime, i find out about something beautiful, it's over already...

Well next month...is the saddest day so....uhm...i will pray for him aswell, and now that i know this is for every 25th of the month, i will take part for sure!!

TheDutchApplehead

Wow this is beautiful!
i didn't even know this excisted!

everytime, i find out about something beautiful, it's over already...

Well next month...is the saddest day so....uhm...i will pray for him aswell, and now that i know this is for every 25th of the month, i will take part for sure!!

TheDutchApplehead

Its 2 a.m. already(in India). half an hour to go! Staying up to send out our Major Love together...we love you Michael...Thankyou for the L.O.V.E...

:heart::heart::heart:

Yes, I feel totally numb as well...

I don't ever wanna remember that horrifying nightmare of a day. ...

It´s time tomorrow to be united in another Major Loveprayer

Its 11pm in germany, isnt it?:unsure:

I'll bee there with you remembring Michael sendning out my love prayers and positive energy into the universe

I'll be joining the MLP, sending out love and gratitude to Michael and sending out love and healing to the world.

as always:heart:

:cupid:You are not alone. know that! We L.O.V.E. you my lovely Michael :love::give_flowers::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I'll be there :heart:

Just a little bump....and this one's gonna be a little different, thought I'll just repost it here, too.

Everyone, please remember that we're doing a very SPECIAL PRAYER on Saturday at 2pm Pacific Time, thanking Michael and joining our hearts with him in healing across the world. Please see the special visualization at the link below. Thank you and much love. We're all together this weekend :hugging you all: ? ? ?

We+are+forever.jpg

Everyone around the world,
Please join us wherever you are this Saturday at 2pm Pacific Time as we bow our heads in a simultaneous global prayer of love, respect and thankfulness to Michael Jackson, and as we connect around the planet to heal each other and the world with love. We're sending out a major love to Michael, his family, our fan family and all the world. Throughout the day Saturday we will be posting many beautiful tributes to Michael, then at prayer time we are asking fans everywhere to join with us for a very special 3-part Major Love Prayer (see info below). A worldwide time chart is available to be sure you're synched with the rest of us (Major Love Prayer happens a half an hour before World Cry, btw). Also, please see our post 'You Are Not Alone on June 25th', for a list of ways to join with others on this day, in celebration, remembrance and love. Thank you and much LOVE to every one of you.

Major Love Prayer on June 25, 2011 ?
YANA%2Bgirl%2BMJ%2Bangel%2BMLP.jpg

Note: If for any reason you are not comfortable with any part of this suggested visualization experience, please continue as you normally would each month. Any love you can send into the world and grow within your own heart is 100% worthwhile. Thank you.

1) 2pm L.A. time... As we close our eyes and bow our heads, take some deep breaths and picture yourself glowing in light. Feel its warmth surrounding you. With all the love in your heart, reach out to Michael with deep gratitude for the life he shared with us. Tell him all you need to say, with love and with thankfulness. Thank him for everything... for the beautiful gifts of his love, his music, his inspiration, for the joy, the magic, the wonder, for his strength, his kindness, for all stood for and gave to the children of the world and so much more... Express it all, give him your love with as joyful an intention as your heart can bear. He can hear you. You are not alone. You are embraced in love.

2) After a few minutes, please become aware of all the others just like you across the world who are doing the same. We are all together. We reach out for each other and connect, all of us and Michael. WE ARE ONE IN LOVE. It's as if we are all held in a hug together within Michael's arms, he within all of ours, all of us together within the divine. This is pure healing, for every one of us. Ask that we all be healed now of the pain of Michael's passing, of regrets over his life, of any regrets we may have in ours related to him, of the pain of arguments or rifts within the fan community. Ask that we be strengthened with love and forgiveness for all that is to come. We are never alone. The universe is awash in light and unconditional love and those we have lost are never lost. They live within our hearts for all time and they live within that light, surrounded by love, surrounding us. "I am here with you..."

3) As a group now, operating as one glowing energy of love, let us reach out to others. Reach out with caring and comfort to Prince, Paris and Blanket, to Katherine and the family, to friends and our own families. Everyone needs healing. Everyone needs our love. Our love extends out to everyone. See our group's light expanding, expanding ... expanding as it grows across the world, encompassing everyone and everything within our embrace. WE ARE ONE PLANET, ONE IN LOVE. All are enveloped in a major, major love. See the Earth as if from space, glowing in pure love and light. You can feel this as long as you wish. When you are ready to end your prayer/meditation, thank everyone for their love and then feel the glow around you softening until it becomes a small, soft and warm energy just at the level of your perception. This gentle glow you will take with you in your heart always. Thank you and ~L~O~V~E~.

Thank you, Michael. You are so loved. Always. Forever. We are yours.
http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2011/06/special-major-love-prayer-on-june-25.html

Here's a time chart, to help with the timezones!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...6&year=2011&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=137&sort=2

See everyone in a little bit!

Last edited:

^ Thanks for posting, Irina. Been away from the computer.

The MajorLovePrayer website is also posting tributes from fans and such every hour. :heart:

I hope everyone can join us at 2pm Pacific (10pm in the UK / 23:00 CET). We'll have people with us around the world, including friends at Forest Lawn. :cry:

Back