mark lester claims 2 be paris' father jackson fam denies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mark lester claims 2 be paris' father

Paris is pale according to Lester. I dont agree, Paris is clearly mixed race.

I dont care about what Marks saying, what infuriates me is this so called friend has ran straight to the media cause he feels he's being left out. Well boo-fukin-hoo. Mark has done nothing but speak to the media since Michael passed away. Even in death, Michaels privacy cant be respected by people he considered to be friends.

Mark has well and truly burnt his bridges with those children now, if Katherine was hesitant before, she most certainly will be now and I dont blame her.

At the end of all of this, do Mark, Uri, Matt and Klein for that matter, think that any of this helps the children one bit? No it bloody well doesnt and Im getting tired of these so called friends interfering.

Paris is pale according to Lester. I dont agree, Paris is clearly mixed race.

i think much in the same way we dont see Mark saying that Paris having blue eyes, high cheek bones and a pale complexion an argument for her being his daughter, neither can we say 'oh she doesnt have pale skin and is darker therefore she's Michael's daughter'.

Surely, you accept the possibility that she is tanned from the sun? As i've said before, my little cousin is much darker than his parents and me purely because he spend so much time outdoors in the Cali sun.

So yeah, the fact that she doesn't have pale skin doesnt compeltely prove that she's not Mark's daughter much in the same way that the fact she has blue eyes doesn't prove she's Harriet Lester's half-sister.

No I dont beleive Paris to simply be "suntanned" as you put it.

I understand that Mark is grieving and taking it hard but didn't he pause for a moment to think what his words will do to a poor little girl? No, he only thought about himself. He could be more patient until that phone call eventually came, and if he had any suspicions about being a father (which I still doubt) he could have gone through a lawyer maybe, not a bloody tabloid! Besides, I'm curious to what the family has to say about him too. We only heard one side, his side.

I understand that Mark is grieving and taking it hard but didn't he pause for a moment to think what his words will do to a poor little girl? No, he only thought about himself. He could be more patient until that phone call eventually came, and if he had any suspicions about being a father (which I still doubt) he could have gone through a lawyer maybe, not a bloody tabloid! Besides, I'm curious to what the family has to say about him too. We only heard one side, his side.

what i find difficult ot beleive is that he didnt even tell his family he did this interview and let them find out through friends. surely ud want to prepare ur kids for the massive media and facebook onslaughter that people like lucy lester now have to suffer. and his daughter harriet could suffer at school.

uri gellar has come out and claimed michael told him that mark was the father....if this is the case and is confirmed to be true, whats the big deal? the reality is none of us actually know...

will you be upset that michael jackson lied??? at the end of the day its a private issue and shouldn't be in the public forum.

if these children did not have the potential for a multi million/billion dollar empire ahead of them, nobody would be stepping forward to claim them. Were they without money and in need of child support payments, these people would not be contacting the news media and striving to claim them.

Hopefully someone is actually looking out for their best interests ... I like to think that someone is thinking of them first but it is getting harder and harder to have any faith that they are safe at all.

"suffer the little children"

even diana ross and liz taylor are being ignored by katherine too!

if these children did not have the potential for a multi million/billion dollar empire ahead of them, nobody would be stepping forward to claim them. Were they without money and in need of child support payments, these people would not be contacting the news media and striving to claim them.

Hopefully someone is actually looking out for their best interests ... I like to think that someone is thinking of them first but it is getting harder and harder to have any faith that they are safe at all.

"suffer the little children"

well,, couldnt he have said this before Michael died? would it not have worked too?

well,, couldnt he have said this before Michael died? would it not have worked too?
When Michael was alive, none of these friends would dare say anything, to the media at least. And when Michael was around Mark still had access to the kids. That's what most bothers him, lack of access I think.

Im sorry but unlike what the papers are saying and what is coming out of people's mouths Paris Jackson is NOT 'very pale' or 'fair'... and this doesn't look like a 'suntan' to me and I've see her skin that colour all her life - when you see her little hand holding onto her daddy. http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Mark-Lester-Oliver-Film-Star-Claims-To-Be-Father-Of-Michael-Jacksons-Daughter-Paris/Article/200908215357081?lpos=World_News_News_Your_Way_Region_3&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15357081_Mark_Lester%3A_Oliver_Film_Star_Claims_To_Be_Father_Of_Michael_Jacksons_Daughter_Paris

Blaming it on Uri is a sorry excuse and one I just don't buy. Rubbish! If there's an underlying reason for Lester doing this that's not it. Thats my gut feeling anyway, for what little its worth.

Its little more than a month since Michael's death. Considering everything thats going on that the family are having to cope with somehow I can't see making sure they keep Mark Lester in the loop being exactly right up there in their scale of priorities right now. Aside from that, there's the volume of calls they are receiving on a daily basis and probably right round the clock to consider.

Aside from that if Michael did even USE donor my guess would be he'd have done it 100% anonymously ie not used anyone he knew... for fear of this exact same scenario ever occuring at any point in the future.

To me both Paris and Prince have the same olive skinned colouring which is nothing to do with being merely tanned.

allright...lemme lay it down first. IF THIS THREAD GOES ANYWHERE NEAR THE NASTINESS OF THE PREVIOUS ONE IN GD, IT'LL BE SHUT DOWN SO DAMN FAST. SO STAY ON TOPIC, NO DISCUSSING OR OVER ANALYSING MJ'S KIDS AND THEIR FEATURES...THAT'S DISGUSTING

ok....IF this were true, mj would've putsomething in his will saying that mark could see the kids. IF they hadweekly contact, paris and the boys would've said something to their grandmother by now. she's not trying to cause them grief anymore than they're feeling.

IF this uri shit is 'true' then y not call londell and let him know that it's about to hit the fan? londell, the last thing they want, is for more rumours and bs to come out and swirl around. they stil lhaven't buried him yet. this is insane.

IF he cared about the kids, he could've waited for oh, i know, mj to be put to rest, the autospyreport to come out, the tox to be confirmed. it hasn't been that long. i think paris is more concerned w/ grieving for her father than talking to mark lester.

he was running his mouth about her (y i think it was staged) and how she was doing after her father's death, to the media. u think katherine wants u around them when u do that? and if they visit for xmas, u gonna blab about that, too?

chichi is right, these kids are worth billions now. everyone wants a stake. just like w/ dannielynn and anna nicole, that girl stands to inherit money and whomever has her gets the money.

there was a way to do it w/ tact, and then there's this

take a dna test, privately. show katherine ur the father, and she'lllet u back in. but while ur blabbing, shit u get nothing. but he's not being honest. he can't be.

b/c a real father would've waited. would've asked mj when she was born if he was the father. would've told his wife. would've given his family the headsup that he was doing this. would've used a more reliable source than notw.

it's called bullshit and in the michael jackson world, everyone is full of it.

uri an dmatt were kicked out long ago by mj for good reason. uri's so great, he caused lwmj and matt's amazing, he sued tito.

then u got lester who's a loser, famous once upon a time,and only relevant when mj is teh subject. he wants his shine.

u thinkthe kids r gonna like this? u think the kids wannahang out w/ uncle arnie once they figure out what he was doing? u think they wanna be around uncle mark? this is bullshit

mj would've made provisions

this dude would've found out 11 yrs ago

he would've told his wife

and um....yea, itwould've made more sense

paris? suntan? honestly? her eyes are green, not blue. just like her grandfather

as for diana...um what did she say whenmj was arrested? where was the support? oh right....that's y i don't believe teh will was so damn accurate. everyone in hi sworld changed the day he was in cuffs.

and liz was never w/ the family, she was w/ mj. so y would the family try to contact her? let the kids grieve, she's prolly waiting for them to come to terms w/ it before pestering them.

the family is busy and if people are too selfish to realize that, then fuck off.

I think Mark has ruined all the chances he got for being reunited with the kids! He said he did that because he was desperate for access. LOL Let's see how much access this will give him now.

as for diana...um what did she say whenmj was arrested? where was the support? oh right....that's y i don't believe teh will was so damn accurate. everyone in hi sworld changed the day he was in cuffs.

and liz was never w/ the family, she was w/ mj. so y would the family try to contact her? let the kids grieve, she's prolly waiting for them to come to terms w/ it before pestering them.

the family is busy and if people are too selfish to realize that, then fuck off.

lol you dont trust anyone do you?? mark, kai , karen...who do u think is true to michael?

I think Mark has ruined all the chances he got for being reunited with the kids! He said he did that because he was desperate for access. LOL Let's see how much access this will give him now.

Sunnyday you're reading my mind, because that's exactly what I wanted to say. :agree:

If the family was suspicious of him before, well he's just sealed the coffin on that my friend... say buh-bye to the kids because it's OVER for him. If he did have good intentions going into this, but his selfish mind clouded his judgement, then I'm sure he will live to regret what he just did.

They're Katherine's children now, she can do whatever the phuck she wants to do with them.

.. and shouldn't Jermaine be planning his comeback concert... ahh, I mean.. the tribute?

Exactly, the thing is, given time, I think Katherine wouldve been willing to let the kids visit. Michaels death is still too raw, for everyone. Poor Katherine is dealing with a whole heap of shit and is weary of everyone right now. Give the family time to adjust and I think she would've been accomodating.

Mark can kiss that all goodbye now.

wow....

i trust kai. lol

and karen has gone off the deep end before

i slammed mark for talking about what the kids told him and i was slammed for it by fans. that shit is secret. keep urmouth shut. leave tehkids out of it. he wants face time. sorry kid, oliver is over, ur old now. move on

can't u see that what he's doing is making this harder? IF he was telling the truth, the world didn' tneed to know.

he was still around matt and uri, two people that betrayed mj and he's still friends w/ them? does that sound right to u? the fact that they're actively talking and backing him up. th efact that his 'friend' uri was gonna 'leak this' shows hi sintent and his loyalty yet he'sstill friends w/ them. wtf?

does it sound right that quincy joneswould reduce his relationship w/mj to just a working relationship but when he died he was like a brother? people change, say things, distance themsleves.

i wanted to give lester the benefit of the doubt but there' sno way a claim like thiswould've been left unheard by londelland katherine. the last thing they need is more bullshit swirling around mj's legacy.

if it were true, he would've told his wife, he would've let her know he was doing this interview. he woudln't have done this interview. hewould've respected teh fact that the kids need to heal first. his needs and wants come second. it's called being a parent.

maybe someone can send him a manual

Exactly, the thing is, given time, I think Katherine wouldve been willing to let the kids visit. Michaels death is still too raw, for everyone. Poor Katherine is dealing with a whole heap of shit and is weary of everyone right now. Give the family time to adjust and I think she would've been accomodating.

Mark can kiss that all goodbye now.
co-sign cuz biology be dammned. he didn't fight at the custody hearing, he never made a petition for visitation when mj was alive, he lost his case. the kids were born within a marriage, mj father or not, signed the b. cert so the state deems him the father of those kids, regardless of paternity. so he has no claim IF he the father.

im sure if the kids wanted to talk to him, katehrine would let them. she's not gonna put them thru more grief than necessary

lol you dont trust anyone do you?? mark, kai , karen...who do u think is true to michael?
maybe if u actually knew or met some of these people, u'd feel the same way

ever met karen faye? been around her during the trial to watch her stupidity? see her in action on mjjf? watch her talk shit?

u laugh like it's funny but the man is dead and who was loyal tohim cept his mother, his children, liz, mac, and tucker

What did cross my mind as a possible explanation was whether Lester was tipped off in advance that a story about Mark Lester himself was about to break in the press.

Either this was the story so he decided to do his own via NOTW to thwart whoever was about to break that news.

Or.. this wasn't what the story was about but it was a story Lester did NOT want to come out. Hence a trade - the NOTW publishes that today... in return for NOT publishing the original one.

Just a thought. Its what does happen so perhaps thats the case here.
It could be- but very unlikely
How selfish and cowardly of him if that was the case that he would break Paris's heart to save himself
from embarrasment _ I dont believe this is what happened but if if was tthe case its certainly not a
good excuse for him to hurt Mjs children. That would show he was selfish and a coward _ and if he
would feed her to the wolves like that _ he should NEVER have contact with her again.

I dont care if she is his daughter
going public to the tabloids with this story instead of having an attorney privatley contact
the Jacksons attorney _ Is Terrible -

Aslo its just been less than 2 months and the children and family are still grieving and he is
complaining about not having access - Im sure Katherine is allowing them time and waiting
for results so she can bury her son _

This is very hurtful .. to hear thatif th efans are hurting think of how the children and Mjs
Mother would feel_ The way he went about this is VERY SELFISH

It doesnt matter whether he is the Bio father or NOT _ Its the way he publically announced it
to the world without giving any thought to how it would hurt the children Katherine, and the
Jackson family _ there is no excuse for the way he did this .. and guess what - it doesnt matter
A sperm donor gives up all rights _

So He is doing this becuase for a few weeks he couldnt get through
That doesnt make sense

he should have remained there Godfather and been patient and gave the family time
to grieve and sort things out - before he started claiming he was cut out of thier lives
thats BS ...

ITS ONLY BEEN A FEW WEEKS .. and Katherine is going through a lot right now
trying to sort every thing out _ she is not going to give instant access to those
children _ to anyone .. at this time _ Frined or no friend of Mjs - she doesnt know
them or trust them yet .. IM SOOOOO PISSED at what he did ..
wha wha wha

I didnt get to see the children for a few weeks 'So Im going to announce to the world
That the DADDY they are grieving over isnt there real father ... GET IT ..
Thats like shooting the children in the heart with an arrow when they are already in deep pain

Im NOT PISSED THAT HE MAY BE THE Bio FATHER
IM PISSED OVER HOW HE ANNOUNCED IT THIS WAY
AND AT AT THIS TIME_ IT WAS INNAPROPRIATE ...
AND SELFISH ..

Last edited:

This is another theory(I don't know if I believe it but trying to stay open minded as they clearly were once good friends)

What if... Mark didn't have enough money to take the legal route and by doing the interview(which I'm not saying I agree with) he has now got the cash to go down that route and although folks have said he should have 'done it that way first' what if he couldn't afford to...?

As I said I'm not saying that is my belief - jeez I don't know what to think right this second but I'm trying to look at all of this from all angles when I can.

^^ He could have done the same thing before MJ died, so the question is why now?

there is NO legal route. those children were born in a marriage between mj and deb. so mj is the father. biology be damned. that's how the law sees it. unless mark wants to fight it, which he can't afford, he's lost before he's begun.

and now he won't be allowed to see those kids.

y couldn't he wait for thing sto calm down? autopsy report to come out. the official tox? he's being selfish and w/ fiddes and gellar backing him, im more inclined to believe the enquirer

You know what.... I'm reading all this, and have a whole load of emotions about what's happened this past few weeks. Who to trust, who not to trust etc etc. It's confusing and heart wrenching, and just now I realised that I'm starting to get paranoid about the intentions of just about anyone who surfaces in the media regarding MJ. Normally I take people as I find them and keep a positive outlook, but that's not happening at the moment. How would MJ feel about all this? It may well have hurt him deeply if he knew what was going on right now, but I'm convinced he'd forgive them because they all have their own reasons, right or wrong. So I'm going to try to stop judging.

Sorry. Vent over!!!

Yes I agree soso deaf biological or not they should stay where they are. If I was Paris I would be terrified of mark lester, he never smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back