May 20, 2008 (Big Star to be in tomorrow's American Idol Performing,says Paula Abdul)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter and I had a bet. I say it's Elton John ,She says it's Paul McCartney . LOL.......
I think it's a ratings game to get a large amount of viewers. If Michael was going to be on AI, then You know people will watch and The Fox ratings will go through the roof and It will be ashame if Michael doesn't follow that with an Interview with a respected TV Journalist.I guess we'll have to wait to findout. I thought Michael was going to be on Dancing with the stars last night being that Kristi and her dance partner did a great job with "Beat it". Usher was good but I rather see What Michael is up to. Cross your finger and toes folks,If Michael shows up on AI, It's going to be a bumpy night and alot of fainting too.

I hope this is true, but then again, who knows if it is.. i guess we have to wait and see.

I wish Paula wouldn't try to guess who this person is and especially Michael. It just creates unnecessary frustration when people like her do this and then the general public who are waiting for it don't get what they expect. I have to admit that I'm very afraid of what's going to happen if or when Michael doesn't show up.

Last edited:
Like I said before ,I'm crossing my fingers and toes. I hate rumors.
I was disappointed with The rumors of the Frammy Hammy Grammys and The BET Awards.
I just want to make sure He's going to be on a show so I can watch.

I wish Paula wouldn't trying to guess who this person is and especially Michael. It just creates unnecessary frustration when people like her do this and then the general public who are waiting for this don't get what they expect. I have to admit that I'm very afraid of what's going to happen if or when Michael doesn't show up.

That's a good point, these rumours spread like fire and people think that they've been confirmed, kinda like the BET thing. Then when Michael doesn't show up as he never intended to, you get all this comments from people saying Michael has let down the public again by failing to show up blah blah blah....

That's a good point, these rumours spread like fire and people think that they've been confirmed, kinda like the BET thing. Then when Michael doesn't show up as he never intended to, you get all this comments from people saying Michael has let down the public again by failing to show up blah blah blah....

I'm saying. It's like how you expect Mike to be there when it wasn't even confirmed? MJ's site said he was gonna be there, then we heard from somewhere that Mike canceled his appearance and BET never made no official announcement about MJ but people were sure he was gonna be on it because his site still had his appearance listed. Then when MJ didn't show up, some had excuses as to why Mike didn't bother to show up without bothering to read WHY he wasn't there.

Nowadays when there's something about MJ, I listen carefully and take everything with a grain of salt until it was cleared. Like I did with the WMA thing, for example.

MJ needs to do nothing. MJ fans need to learn not to make a big deal out of someone's opinion. Because Paula said she THINKS (not knows, thinks) it could be MJ we all take it as the gospel. That should NOT be blamed on American Idol. That should be blamed solely on the members of the forums who take it upon themselves to believe something that was never confirmed in the first place.

Amen to this. I'm a mega huge American Idol fan and I didn't take Paula's comment seriously at all. She was just speculating like the rest of us.

I'm saying. It's like how you expect Mike to be there when it wasn't even confirmed? MJ's site said he was gonna be there, then we heard from somewhere that Mike canceled his appearance and BET never made no official announcement about MJ but people were sure he was gonna be on it because his site still had his appearance listed. Then when MJ didn't show up, some had excuses as to why Mike didn't bother to show up without bothering to read WHY he wasn't there.

Nowadays when there's something about MJ, I listen carefully and take everything with a grain of salt until it was cleared. Like I did with the WMA thing, for example.

EXACTLY! Watch out though, some people will say your being negative lol

i only just remembered she was in his music video... would be cool if they met up after all these years.

Amen to this. I'm a mega huge American Idol fan and I didn't take Paula's comment seriously at all. She was just speculating like the rest of us.
If you believe Paula doesn't know well in advace who is coming on that show, then you will believe anything. Paula knows who is going to be on the show.

If Paula did know (which she might)....then I doubt she would say the truth because that would give the surprise away. She does know that by planting the "Michael Jackson" seed, people will tune in and watch because everybody is fascinated by Michael Jackson. I think its a trick....the real person who is performing wont be leaked out in some interview.

OK here's a little story.
Talking with a co-worker today who loves to watch AI.
I say to him, "Did you hear that the biggest star in the world is suppose to be on the show tonight?"
He goes, "Who? Michael Jackson?"
I replied, "I really hope so but they're not saying. If it is Michael, I may just lose my mind! But It may be
George Michael but there's only ONE problem with that, he's not the biggest star in the world" Haha!
He says, "You like Michael Jackson?! I said hellz yeah!
He says, I use to like him back in the 70's and 80's but not anymore."
I said , But even YOU came up with Michael Jackson as the one and you're not even a fan! :lol:

Got it set on Record... i'm starting to get those prickly feelings on back of my neck... intuition? Gets Excited! Dang I hope they don't wait until the END. It's a 2 Hour Show

I got nothing better to do, so I have it on now. I don't know any of the contestants or anything, though. I usually avoid this show like the plague.

Last Night they got 97 million votes! There's gonna be a LOT of people tuning in... ok... takes a breath

oh ok ... well this is only show i've watched in two years...gee, i wonder why giggles

Wednesday May 21 2008
Jackson Family Arrive in The U.K. (Is Michael with Them?)

Members of The Jackson family landed in Heathrow airport this afternoon in preparation for their move to Devon in the U.K. So far the confirmed members of the family who are currently in the U.K. are Tito, Claudia, Jackie, Siggy, Trent, Katherine and Taj.

On a detour to Bristol the family stopped at a KFC as a channel 4 camera crew followed and filmed them for their planned fly on the wall documentary. Our sources state the family arrived at their new home in Devon shortly after 10pm and were greeted by fans. It has also been rumoured today that Michael landed his private jet in Luton airport. Not much is known about this but we will be sure to bring you updates as we get them.
So far the following statements have been released on behalf of the Jacksons:

Despite reports, Jermaine Jackson is not currently with the rest of his family in Devon. Jackie Jackson is travelling with his family to Devon, and is easily mistaken for Jermaine. Jermaine is travelling separately with his wife, and at this current time we do not know when he will be arriving.
Source: jacksonsindevon.info Maximum-Jackson

At this current time, we do not know anything regarding Mr Michael Jackson visiting the UK. Reports of him arriving in Luton are not based on truth, and should be treated merely as entertaining gossip.
Source: jacksonsindevon.info Maximum-Jackson

Main Article Sources: www.MJJPlanet.com / Maximum-Jackson

Last edited:
I thought I saw on E! that it will be "George Michael" performing on AI tonight.

I'm not watching it. I made my decision and that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back