Mel Gibson’s Racist Rant (again)

not intrested in his reasons the fact is he used those words and spoke in such a manner in the first place. theres no excuse for the usage of the n words

your fathers racism seems to have warn off onto you. you are saying racist things are dont even realise it. most asians have worked harder than most of the lasy ass white english that live off benifits and bring nothing to the UK.they came here to work in places such as clothing factories in the mill towns and many created thier own businesses. considering the majority of asians in this country are british born it makes you statement redundant. and call it karma for the uk invading countries through the centuries. therfore the ppl of said countries wanting to come here in the first place.the fact you go off about benifits etc shows your feelings. if you didnt feel that way you would never had mentioned it. just complained about asian not supporting england and that would be it

I NEVER said all asians, this is a small minority. How can someone not support the country that supports them

Clearly you're not seeing this from my point of view. Im not racist my best friends are asian and black thank you

Let me try and put it clearer

A family comes from a poor country with pretty much nothing

They come here and happily have our free health care and benefits

They are overwhelmed when the country that puts food on their plates and clothes on their back fail in a competition

Can you not see my point ?

Again, this is NOT all asians

ppl are not obligated to support anyone. u sound like norman tebit. many white english do not care about supporting a football team. should they not be entilited to health care and benifits either or does it only count if you skin is brown.

and why shouldnt they when they work and pay taxes just like you. u have an issue with non whites being given the same benifits as white british.

Thank you Staffordshire Bullterrier, for explaining everything better than me...LoveMJackson, i don't know how can you have a word LOVE placed in your forum name when you say to other members that are sick just because they do not agree with you.
And you know what really happened between them? maybe he was abusive towards her? maybe he beat her? There is NO reason to his sexist & racist rants. A real man doesn't talk like that to a woman so say what you want.

hmmm so if you are not defending Mel, you are 'not intelligent' ?
People who spew their hatred and blame people who belong to the same ethnic group are the ones who are ignorant.

Jan, just because you had a bad experience with a woman it doesnt make all the same so I suggest you not to pick on sides before you know the whole story. I really hope you dont talk to your women like that because if you do, you are a big zero.
You have my answers to all your questions in first 2 paragraps, in my previous post.

I have a strong respect towards all women i spend some time with. It's my fault that i choose the 'wrong' one, no need to blame her if she finds better guy!
For instance, I do not even call any of them 'slut' -as some posters, girls, very active here too do call persons they haven't even met.

Phone conversations are private and is very disgusting of her to send them to media, most definitely she received a huge amount of money in return with clear intention to take revange, destroy Mel's carier & profiting on top.
Problems in relationships shouldn't be solved in public, they are meant to stay among 2 people and it's up to them to solve them.

...and no, i won't listen the second tape as i think it is private and you all know how you reacted when Michael's conversations were revealed!

In our laws no video/audio recordings taken without person appearing in them knowing that he was recorded can be used as evidences in court-that's GREAT, you know how many people are falesly accused, sentenced to life in prison or perhaps even executed(?) in US because no such laws are there?

Last edited:
theres more important issues to deal with than stupid football games played by overpaid idiots who cant string a proper sentence together. the fact you started bringing in benfits and health etc shows your issues. should scots who live in england not be allowed the same benifits? cause im sure you will find many more of them are of the "anyone but england brigrade"

theres more important issues to deal with than stupid football games played by overpaid idiots who cant string a proper sentence together. the fact you started bringing in benfits and health etc shows your issues. should scots who live in england not be allowed the same benifits? cause im sure you will find many more of them are of the "anyone but england brigrade"

My issue is simply this

They dont support the country that supports them
I really cant be bothered to argue so please just try and see it from my point of view cause i understand what you're saying

And please stop saying im racist cause that's ridiculous

Thank you Staffordshire Bullterrier, for explaining everything better than me...LoveMJackson, i don't know how can you have a word LOVE placed in your forum name when you say to other members that are sick just because they do not agree with you.

You have my answers to all your questions in first 2 paragraps, in my previous post.

I have a strong respect towards all women i spend some time with. It's my fault that i choose the 'wrong' one, no need to blame her if she finds better guy!
For instance, I do not even call any of them 'slut' -as some posters, girls, very active here too do call persons they haven't even met.

Phone conversations are private and is very disgusting of her to send them to media, most definitely she received a huge amount of money in return with clear intention to take revange, destroy Mel's carier & profiting on top.
Problems in relationships shouldn't be solved in public, they are meant to stay among 2 people and it's up to them to solve them.

...and no, i won't listen the second tape as i think it is private and you all know how you reacted when Michael's conversations were revealed!

In our laws no video/audio recordings taken without person appearing in them knowing that he was recorded can be used as evidences in court-that's GREAT, you know how many people are falesly accused, sentenced to life in prison or perhaps even executed(?) in US because no such laws are there?

Excuse me, its more than just disagreeing with that person BUT he blames the Jews for Mel’s problems so yeah its sickening and ignorant. And he made other anti semetic remarks in other thread+ he said that gays & Jews are subhumans (sounds similar?)..if its not sick then I tell me what it is?

I’m not siding her because I don’t know her story but Mel has NO right to speak to her like that and certainly NOT to beat her..he went off the rails (long time ago). There is no justification for what he said and mainly for what he DID.

You guys, I know we all feel strongly about our own personal issues, but before this gets way out of hand, I would like to politely ask everyone to please remember to show respect to all on the board.

You guys, I know we all feel strongly about our own personal issues, but before this gets way out of hand, I would like to politely ask everyone to please remember to show respect to all on the board.

This whole topic and the comments it generated are truly tragic.

This whole topic and the comments it generated are truly tragic.
zl8yro.jpg

mels clearly got some kind of mental health problem. hope he gets help asap.
good luck to him. this is not entirely his fault.

Keep defending this insane dude!

[youtube]TLtm5018cv0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

"You were hitting a woman with a child in her hands. You—what kind of man is that, hitting a woman when she's holding a child in her hands, breaking her teeth, twice in the face. What kind of man is that?"

"Ooh, you're all angry now..You know what? You f--king deserved it."

It's sad that so many are quick to put the blame on the woman. Really sad.

Mel sounds a lot like my ex (thank GOD) brother-in-law. He was also prone to ranting, racism, violence and putting women down, especially his own wife, my sister. But next to Mel my ex brother-in-law sounds like a saint.

respect is earned and not given when ppl make themself the target by stupid comments and opinions they easily and rightfully will have to deal with critisism. a particular poster seems to have a severe issue with race and non white british people. yet screams he is not racist, what is he if not racist? Mother Theresa? For the sake of MJJC I will try to keep away from that person and their displayed stupidity but I for sure will not respect such human beings period.

Let me try and put it clearer

They are overwhelmed when the country that puts food on their plates and clothes on their back fail in a competition

Can you not see my point ?

Again, this is NOT all asians
so what ur country went to their nation and robbed and stripped them off everything those people had, for centuries. now its only logical for them to go and live in ur country. when ur country had a lot to with the development/non development of their country. as long as ppl work they are able to enjoy the same benefits and even if they dont work they are still allowed to get the same benefits as non working white brits. the whole economy and infrastructure of gb would collapse never to be recovered again if all immigrants were to leave the country, just as in germany, france, usa etc.

What the fuck are you people talking about?

Here's a video of Eric Cartman singing Poker Face. Just as relevant to the original topic as what this thread currently is.

It's sad that so many are quick to put the blame on the woman. Really sad.

Mel sounds a lot like my ex (thank GOD) brother-in-law. He was also prone to ranting, racism, violence and putting women down, especially his own wife, my sister. But next to Mel my ex brother-in-law sounds like a saint.

But we are not all the same, of course i can't condone him hitting her. But we don't know the full story, like i said..i truly believe she did something to get him to that breaking point. The simple fact that she recorded this AND sent it to the media is a clear indication of her intentions. MONEY!!!!! She could have sent it to the police but no, selling it to the media was her idea, how nice. Nobody is innocent in this situation if you ask me.

And to me this doesn't look like a horrible person...

[youtube]uRVCPgk7eIA[/youtube]

I just choose to always keep an open mind and not jump to conclusions. Plus i hear that he supports lots of charities, and not just for his own 'colour' . I don't believe he's racist. I do believe people throw that word around a bit too easily...

Like I care what you think about me. I have seen your posts, not just here but in other threads so my answer is based on that. You can say whatever you want, I heard the same shit over and over again, you want to defend Mel then defend him, it certainly reveals something about you as well . I would say more I don’t want to get into an argument here.
And yeah only the Talmud is ‘hateful’ (I bet you didn’t even read all of it and take quotes out of context).
But if you don't care what I think, why I should I care what you think? Well, I do care so that's why I patiently and politely reply to you even when you ignore my points, change the subject, and resort to the aforementioned straw man and ad hominem attacks. Such tactics "certainly reveal something about you as well" which is that you are being outflanked in a debate, here and "in other threads."

You who would presumptuously
put people in their places
are being put in your place.

I never said the Talmud is the only religious text that contains "hateful" rhetoric but I doubt there is one that is more so, and, yes, I have read extended passages of it, both independently, and as part of my studies for both medieval Jewish history, especially Maimonides, and modern Jewish history, particularly its relevance to religious Israeli soldiers since 1973.

Woman on a tape sounds suspiciously cold, reminds me of one very manipulative girl i met…she could make me look bad & pissed me off in public when she was always staying so perfectly calm…when i told my friend some things about her, what kind of liar she really is, he didn't believe me, because in his opinion she wanted only the best for me…
Well at the end, like Michael said: Lies run sprints, the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon. --- this friend & other people believing her then, can now barely talk with me, cause they are all so embarassed that they bought all her stories...no one believes her now.

That 'Lady' has no right revealing private(!!!) conversations to the media, she should even suffer consequences for doing so.
Clip is taken totally out of contects, we will never know what happened before this conversation, nor will any of you …. she would of course never reveal the ones showing her in a bad light.
None of you commenting this clip know what was really going on before. I believe all those words were said with a reason, he might be rasist, so are most people if you perhaps didn't know that… go read some Psychology studies.

Are there only few members like Agent M and Darth sidious capable of posting intelligent & not offending post to anyone in this thread?

You could be right.

I kind feel sorry for Mel Gibson. The tape sounds life it’s fixed. Are we really sure this bloody tape is a legit? I for one don’t trust American media and their lies. That woman is a gold digger and user. You know she didn’t contact the cops. She went straight to the media.

People are saying she was paid by others to take Mel Gibson down. Who knows?

[
But if you don't care what I think, why I should I care what you think? Well, I do care so that's why I patiently and politely reply to you even when you ignore my points, change the subject, and resort to the aforementioned straw man and ad hominem attacks. Such tactics "certainly reveal something about you as well" which is that you are being outflanked in a debate, here and "in other threads."

You who would presumptuously

are being put in your place.

I never said the Talmud is the only religious text that contains "hateful" rhetoric but I doubt there is one that is more so, and, yes, I have read extended passages of it, both independently, and as part of my studies for both medieval Jewish history, especially Maimonides, and modern Jewish history, particularly its relevance to religious Israeli soldiers since 1973.

Agent M, this thread is about Mel Gibson’s racist rants, not about Judaism, if you want a religious debate then you can open a new thread (not saying I’m interested in a debate). Israeli soldiers have nothing to do with the topic or to anti Semitism (before Israel was established there was no anti Semitism?). We both know you are trying to justify Mel’s anti semitic remarks.. too bad.
What tactics? I honestly don’t know what do you want? Mel is an anti semite, he openly admitted it and I’m getting tired repeating myself, do the research yourself. You on the other hand don’t openly admit. I'm done wasting my time on people like you.

Yeah, honestly this breaks my heart. I really liked Mel Gibson and was completely oblivious to all of his social infractions. Mad Max, Lethal Weapon, Brave Heart and Signs were my favorite films.

The word he tossed in the video was a bad move. But Ive seen this type of behavior from people who were actually very good folks but severely pushed to the edge, who then later regret their actions, big time.
I want to say there's a lot more to this story which can somewhat excuse his rage attack (but not the racial slur). Who knows... I guess in time the truth will prevail. I'm through casting stones when I swear just about everyone I come across with (including myself), have done similar bad things at some point in their lives from complete frustration, etc.

Many just never get caught while doing it.

What happened to this forum? I was gone for months and now everyone seems to hate each other more than ever. lol... :doh:
Or maybe it's just my imagination.

Yeah, honestly this breaks my heart. I really liked Mel Gibson and was completely oblivious to all of his social infractions. Mad Max, Lethal Weapon, Brave Heart and Signs were my favorite films.

The word he tossed in the video was a bad move. But Ive seen this type of behavior from people who were actually very good folks but severely pushed to the edge, who then later regret their actions, big time.
I want to say there's a lot more to this story which can somewhat excuse his rage attack (but not the racial slur). Who knows... I guess in time the truth will prevail. I'm through casting stones when I swear just about everyone I come across with (including myself), have done similar bad things at some point in their lives from complete frustration, etc.

Many just never get caught while doing it.

What happened to this forum? I was gone for months and now everyone seems to hate each other more than ever. lol... :doh:
Or maybe it's just my imagination.

GOOD POST!!!!

Naw, nobody is hating eachother, hate is such a horrible word and when you think about it..how could we hate eachother when we dont even know eachother personally. Not hate :). People are disagreeing about things, but its not hate, nah i dont believe that.

I really do believe there is indeed much more to this, and even though Mel indeed says 'You deserved it' , (him hitting her) i really find it strange that she didn't also took some pictures of herself along with the tape then. Cause i'd expect something like that, send all tthe shit to the media and 'destroy' everything that is Mel Gibson basically.

Also, i'm wondering exactly what kind of things has Mel said before that peolpe here are considering to be racist? I have never really followed it much. I do know about the controversy of his film The passion of the christ. But i don't know about any other things he said...that were very racist and what not. So if anyone can enlighten me abit on that.

Thread cleaned.

I just want to say that up til a point, in this thread though sensitive and though people vehemently disagreed, people were respectful in their tone. Nirvana most assuredly spoke in a tone that showed he had his own opinion without pushing his opinion on others.

Some disagreed with him. That is fine. We will not all agree. But when you attack someone it is natural that they would be defensive. Some were able to use strong language showing their disapproval with out ever resorting to calling names or calling a person or their posts stupid. This is the kind of problem that needs to be addressed and this is the kind of respect that I am saying needs to be shown. Not for the other person, but to show that you have respect for yourself.

I am hoping that from now on, all parties involved will be able to either go to PM to sort this out and continue on the topic; or, that they can agree to disgree and leave it at that.

We are all adults. Please let us act in a way befitting this name.

Should there be any more problems, or if you would just like to vent or talk about it, please Pm me or any mod. We don't need to take this to a thread. You can vent with me as much as you like. That is why we are here.

Back