Michael Album Leaked - Discussion New Tracks Thread

In my opinion, this album is no Bad or Dangerous and can never be. Unfortunately, Michael did not finalize anything.

However, I do find this to be a great album because it simply feels incredible to hear him singing again. No complaints.

"Michael Jackson Michael 2010 H3X"

write this in google you will find the rest

Even though MJ did not finalize it I don't see how he could have done it better.

Teddy Riley was MJ's finisher. - And he finished the songs, that's what MJ would have done.

Michael is something MJ would have been proud of I believe.

Peopleeee please, where the links are????

Someonee please MERCY, PM mee!!!!

whats with the whistling sound in the start of Behind The Mask. It sounds like it came from history Bucharest when the fans start to whistle in the beginning of Billie Jean. Kinda weird.

Last edited:
Even though MJ did not finalize it I don't see how he could have done it better.

Teddy Riley was MJ's finisher. - And he finished the songs, that's what MJ would have done.

I don't think so, I can't even feel MJ on this album...

Peopleeee please, where the links are????

Someonee please MERCY, PM mee!!!!

be STRONG !

NOT LONG !

Ive not downloaded the album , i will wait til next mon to download on itunes . i have heard hollywood tonight , another day and much too soon although on youtube ....

I see your point and I respect your opinion.

However, I just feel like there's something essential... missing. I just can't put my finger on it... maybe it's simply Michael's presence.

It's a fantastic album though.
icon14.gif

Y'know, I think you may be right.

I actually love the production on this album, I prefer the flow of it compared to HIStory or Invincible, short and sweet is best.

I already google it, but all the links are not working anymore, please if u have a special web site, please send me the link!!

If all the links aren't working, then you may be out of luck. Wouldn't surprise me if Sony got on the situation and disabled the links.

I already google it, but all the links are not working anymore, please if u have a special web site, please send me the link!!

You can easily find it on the populair torrent sites, especially the one with the wooden leg and eye patch, HAR HARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I absolutely love Behind the mask. I loved the snippet yesterday the most of all snippets, but this tune is stuck in my head now. The beat and melody ,everything, Great stuff. Definitely from either Off the wall or Thriller, right?

This album is just incredible

best songs IMO

KYHU!!
Hollywood Tonight!!
Monster it's amazing!!!!!
Best of joy woow, what a beautiful song!!!
Behind the Mask excellent song!!!!

Listening to album as I type. It's in a random order though... it takes a while before I realise what song it is lol.

The good fan:
"Michael Jackson Michael 2010 H3X" write this in google you will find the rest

The desperate fan:
Peopleeee please, where the links are???? Someonee please MERCY, PM mee!!!!

The even better fan:

PRICELESS TALK!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am making fun of you just out of jelousy. I am wainting till next Monday... I keep waiting... and as you make fun of us... well... me wanted to make fun... while waiting.... waiting..... :timer:

none of the links i have gotten work lol oh well guess i'll wait it out with the rest of you.

Last edited:
___​

PM me If you want the album! :D

___​

lol i feel bad for the people who waste their money. all they need to do is come here for the bootleg album. sad though that no money will be going to his kids for this album... oh well their loss i guess.

lol i feel bad for the people who waste their money. all they need to do is come here for the bootleg album. sad though that no money will be going to his kids for this album... oh well their loss i guess.

and how do you know that,smarty?

2) Hollywood Tonight has a sick beat. Would have been great if MJ could have finished it. It’s still awesome and I love his beatboxing.

4) The new version of "the way you love me" took a song i already ADORED and made it even better. one of my favorite tracks, and a truly beautiful song. this one really seems like exactly the way michael would have finished it. so much so that i think he actually may have completed this one himsef.

6) Best of joy—I can’t adequately explain this one. It means a lot to me. It’s perfect. I love it. Michael is truly touched by something that the rest of us just don’t have. he’s magical, and he NEVER lost it. The lyric he repeats over and over is “I am forever.” I feel him so much in this song, it brought tears to my eyes. I will wear this one out, I’m sure of it. Without a doubt, the best track on this album, for me. But then, I do love R&B ;) and I do love Michael doing R&B.

8) Another day: sadly, I think the original leaked version was much better. This song has been tortured and overproduced, and they made it a tad boring. It’s too bad Michael didn’t record more lyrics for this song, it would have been a hit. The musical genius is there, it’s just kind of hiding behind production. His voice is STRONG.

9) Behind the mask: Can you say THRILLER OUTTAKE? He sounds terrific. I’m all about sax solos too. It’s funky. Totally wonderful. And will I ever get sick of Michael beatboxing? Uh, no. I think I have a new text message alert: “dun chicka don don” his voice soars in this one, esp in the beginning. This would have fit in nicely on thriller. It’s that good.

I will not be reviewing the cascio tracks.

Of course money is going to the Estate (benefiting MJ's kids), even some of the money is going to charity as well, as listed in the will. I forgot what percentage, but it is.

I think the singles should be Hold My Hand, Hollywood Tonight, Much Too Soon, Monster and Another Day.. I think those some soap opera/boy band songs don't really fit in. Meaning 'Keep Your Head Up' and 'Best Of Joy'.. They sound too dated on this record, too. I hope there will be 3-4 bonus tracks version.

Back