Michael Album Leaked - Discussion New Tracks Thread

Just saw Oprah, did this forum has some believers that its not MJ now ?

The Cascio are like the best home for michael since years, do you think they ask Jason Malachi to come to their house and record song for them ? ahaha CMON lets get real.

100% confirmed. End of discussion.

:scratch:

This is the biggest load of nonesense ive ever heard. This album doesnt even reach Invincible and has only one song that will be a single which is Hold My Hand. The fact that you rate this as high as BAD and Dangerous shows how much you know about music in general.

No its you. Stop talking non-sense and let this fan the right to appreciate and judge this album.

this album is great.. no way around it really.. just a great album..

sure mj isnt here to put his final touches on it.. but i feel like its obvious just by listening to it how hard these people worked to put this album together for the fans.. of course its a business still, but with that aside, i can feel the love and care that was put into this.. everyone brought their "A" game to the table and what was created is something i think MJ would appreciate...

these songs are awesome.. each one..

and it has such an awesome retro vibe throughout.. something i think MJ always strived for in all his albums..

-Dal

Just saw Oprah, did this forum has some believers that its not MJ now ?

The Cascio are like the best home for michael since years, do you think they ask Jason Malachi to come to their house and record song for them ? ahaha CMON lets get real.

100% confirmed. End of discussion.

true.

No more discussion. It is MJ. - It always was.

amazing album...really like hollywood tonight and behind the mask

I haven't heard the album, you know.
However, I am having a big time reading your comments.
Really... how can this album be better than any previous work MJ worked on personally for years? That puzzles me...
It's good to see you glad, but still.... let's not forget MJ didn't finish this. I know, it's his work, but it's not his final work.
That's my opinion, anyway.

.... and keep waiting...

im starting to get desperate now!! i neeeeed the link to the album hehe! pretty please!! :)

I wouldn't rank this album above any of his others. Don't get me wrong, it's a fantastically amazing album, I just have history with all his other albums. Maybe once I listen to this album every day for a year like I did Bad my mind'll change :p They're Michael as I knew and loved him. This is Michael as he was going to be. We never knew completely how this album would've turned out had the situation been different, so I don't know :(

Can't stop listening.

I cant wait to here the new tracks no i wont download it now as that would spoil the surprise :)

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to be strong and wait.... I have to.... be... srg... eb... ha I... auuuu.... awwww.... :wild:

Be patient. and enjoy it when it comes out. They've done a great job.
off course if Michael was involved it would have been 10 times better

PM me, if you want the separate mp3 downloads.

keep in mind that these tracks are only mp3 most of them are only 180-200kbs
The CD will have the real sound

Cant wait for my copy to come through, sooooo excited! But all this makes me wish for one thing that I know will never happen. I just wish that he was here to see all this. I just hope when people smile and dance hearing his voice again he's somewhere looking down and smiling.

I just want to say this! For the few that ARE hating on the album trying to "boycott" it don't be downloading the album.. Be like a true boycotter and don't listen anymore. If someone is an advocate for something they don't go do it anyways. Obviously there would be something that person wants to hear if they are downloading it. so PAY for the music like the rest of us!!

Its a sorry excuse to justify downloading music for free if you ask me..

I just want to say this! For the few that ARE hating on the album trying to "boycott" it don't be downloading the album.. Be like a true boycotter and don't listen anymore. If someone is an advocate for something they don't go do it anyways. Obviously there would be something that person wants to hear if they are downloading it. so PAY for the music like the rest of us!!

I have to say.... that I agree.
I am so sorry all this is happening (I mean, the divisions and doubts)

I miss Michael.

:depressed:

I just wish that he was here to see all this. I just hope when people smile and dance hearing his voice again he's somewhere looking down and smiling.

Personally, I am so glad he isn't here to see the liberties that are being taken with both his music, his artistic integrity, and his reputation.

Lol i have to say i admire the ones of you who actually waits, but i guess some of you will eventually break and listen to it :)

Lol, I'm on a new laptop which is why I'm cautious as to which files I download. :doh:

The only track I gave in and listened to was "Monster". Didn't like it. It sounds too "90's" to me. :S

I am going to wait to hear the album. I am not going to even try to comapre it to past albums. Just because Michael didn't finish it and it's a different kind of album to me. Reading what people's thoughts are I am glad that it seems the people who worked on it did put care into it. I think that is important.

Personally, I am so glad he isn't here to see the liberties that are being taken with both his music, his artistic integrity, and his reputation.

It's all Oprah's fault - she's the one who is exploiting his children and mother.

"Hollywood Tonight" is amazing, and "Keep Your Head Up" is so beautiful.

Still listening to the rest...

Monster sounds alot like Men in Black!
Instrumental wise its SCARY(no pun intended)
If anyone wants to hear 30 Secs PM Me

:clapping::punk::clapping:

You said it perfectly. :clapping:

Whoa..."Monster" gives me chills. It's a much more refined version than what had leaked a few days ago.

Back